Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Hi Nairalanders, I Seriously Need Your Help Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hi Nairalanders, I Seriously Need Your Help Here (202 Views)

5 Awesome Sites You Seriously Need To Know / Please Nairalanders I Use To Forget What I Read Easily What Can I Do / Professional Academic Project Research Writers Help Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hi Nairalanders, I Seriously Need Your Help Here by TEE099(m): 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2018
Hello Nigeria, and hello nairaland and hello to the very active education sector of nairaland.

Please I need your help on something quick. Please help join hands in bringing this award home. It's the largest campus writing challenge that received over 1700 stories and currently, the jostle for the 'audience favourite' is on.

Sharon's Cross, the short novel by Gbadero Toluwalope, a student of Computer Engineering and an active nairalander like we all is among the last 150 entries amongst the over 1700 stories all over the country.

N.B.: This shouldn't take more than five minutes on a maximum note. Please, if you have data on your phone, kindly do not hesitate in doing this, God bless you.

I need you to help bring this award home!

To do this. Open the story here (please use either Google chrome or your phone's browser): https://beta.okadabooks.com/book/about/sharon_s_cross_campuschallenge/22932

Click start reading, this will require you create an account, creating an account isn't difficult, just four inputs and you're done. After successfully creating an account, click Start reading just to view the story as you must view the story to be able to vote, afterwards, click vote.

The above process should take an average of maximum of five minutes.

Thanks so much, only you can bring this award home. God bless y'all as you vote Sharon's Cross, an intriguing story, as the audience favourite in the largest campus writing challenge.

(1) (Reply)

Photography/cinematography/editing Training / Blue Prism ATA02 Exam Questions Are Out - Download And Prepare / Love Is The Best Gift You Can Give To Yourself This Festive Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.