Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,582 members, 7,865,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:43 PM

Super Falcons Not Too Old To Play For Nigeria — Ebi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons Not Too Old To Play For Nigeria — Ebi (528 Views)

Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) / I Want Kalim & Nazim Amokachi, My Twin Sons To Play For Nigeria- Daniel Amokachi / Alex Iwobi: "Why I Snubbed England To Play For Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Falcons Not Too Old To Play For Nigeria — Ebi by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
By Ben Efe, Accra, Ghana

Super Falcons captain, Onome Ebi has waved off suggestions that the Nigeria team parades some of the oldest players in the Africa Women Cup of Nations.

Ebi, who spoke before the semi-final clash against Cameroon stated that she and her colleagues will carry on, for as long as they are fit to play.

“This is the senior national team. It means that it is meant for senior women players.
“If we have under-17 that are good enough to come into the team, they can but if we have women who are 40 and are still playing, we cannot just wish them away,” said the reliable defender. Her coach, Thomas Dennerby buttressed her point. “My players might be old, but they are still among the best in the continent.
“Besides they give me what I want them to do on field of play, so the question of them being too old does not bother me. However, we have good young players who we are thinking of for the future.”.

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/super-falcons-not-too-old-to-play-for-nigeria-ebi/
Re: Super Falcons Not Too Old To Play For Nigeria — Ebi by Ajoboss(m): 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
Only u dey answer urhobo and ijaw name...
Well come home, mk i go waka for ur head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Falcons Not Too Old To Play For Nigeria — Ebi by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2018
Ajoboss:
Only u dey answer urhobo and ijaw name... Well come home, mk i go waka for ur head
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Not Too Old To Play For Nigeria — Ebi by oluwatosink: 4:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
make them just try beat south african for final i believe in you guys #teamfalcons

(1) (Reply)

Https://winn9ja.com/mega-odds/ 110 Odds Starts Tomorrow / World Best Footballer: Pires Names Player Better Than Ronaldo, Others / Bet Shop Equipment For Sale At Give Away Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.