Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

If You Want To Be Financially Free, Lets Meet On Saturday - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / If You Want To Be Financially Free, Lets Meet On Saturday (491 Views)

Lets Build Your CV For You For That Job You Want. / Lets Build Your CV For You to get that Job you want. / Become Financially Independent Today!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Be Financially Free, Lets Meet On Saturday by peterpro(m): 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
Hello Dear

“Oga, space no dey again!”

Not the words you want to hear when you arrive at the hall of a wedding reception.

Is there anything worse than that?

Now, imagine arriving at the Protea Hotel Ikeja Select December 1, 2018…

Where the 1 day FREE seminar on how to make money the easy way on forex. that is practically waiting For You To Stuff Into Your Bank Account … Guaranteed!” will be holding.

A seminar that will expose the secrets used by just a handful of Nigerians to make millions of dollars off the internet with your mobile phone while the rest struggle for scraps.

Then imagine being told at the door of the seminar hall.

“Oga, space no dey again!”

Because . . .

You didn’t do something as simple as sms me to reserve your seat

Would you want to hear that?

I guess not.

To make sure that doesn’t happen,

Simply text your full name (for us to easily identify you) to

With that simple step taken by you … then no one dare tell you, “Oga, space no dey again!”

Note: if you have told us “Yes, I will attend”, just add your FULL name to it this time to make assurance doubly sure.

Talk to you soon!

Re: If You Want To Be Financially Free, Lets Meet On Saturday by Sobandemojisola: 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
You need to take action today and stop depending on your salary. Currently dollar is N400 Per dollar and Oil is $49 per barrel. so things are highly expensive in the market and yet your salary is the same because you dont have control over it. Get a plan B for yourself today
.«««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Learn on how to be self employed today. PRACTICALLY learn on how to produce the following items with ISO (international standard organization) specified formula:««««««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

1. (Pharmaceuticals) - Methylated spirit,Hydrogen peroxide, Eusol lotion, IODINETINCTURE/GENTINE VIOLET, Calamine lotion, Vitamin C, Cough & Paracetamol syrups etc
««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

2. Liquid soap, Medicated soap, Laundrybar soap, Detergent, Dettol, Izal, Toilet cleanser (harpic), Bleach (hypo), Liquid Air freshener, CAR AIR FRESHENER, GEL AIR FRESHENER, INSECTICIDES, LIQUID STARCH, Balm, Vim powder, FOOT POWDER, Toothpaste, SCENTED CANDLES, SULPHUR CREAM, Body cream, Hair cream, Hair shampoo, Hair styling gel, Hair conditional, nail glue removal, nail paint removal, Petroleum jelly, After-shave, Perfume, Tear-gas, Shoe polish paste, WALL PAINTS, Cloth dyeing, mosquitoes killer candle, mosquitoes killer night cream, antimalarial soap, anti-malarial body cream, etc.««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

3. Ice cream, Yoghurt drink, BISCUITS, Bread baking & confectioneries, Palm wine bottling, Sweets, FOOD DRINKS, CARBONATED DRINKS (Alcoholic and non-alcoholic), fufu flour, pounded yam flour, Beans flour, CORN STARCH and Custard powder
.««««««»»»»««««««««»«»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

One on one practical training, Learn on how to be self employed today! Also, contact us for FACTORY set up.

OUR SERVICES:

::: Selling of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials for any of this products and also pharmaceutical chemicals

::: Supplying of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials to any part of the country, no matter how small is the quantity

::: One on One trainings on any of the listed products

::: ONLINE TRAINING (OPEN CHAT WITH PICTURES)

::: Help in registration (NAFDAC, CAC, TRADEMARK, SON, etc)

::: Setting up a factory.

::: WRITING OF DIFFERENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL.
A trial will surely convince you.

Olamoj skills acquisition center
Call: 0-9-0-six-2-six-6-One-1-Six-0
email: omujaidu@gmail.com
Re: If You Want To Be Financially Free, Lets Meet On Saturday by peterpro(m): 2:12am On Dec 01, 2018
I am cutting the fluff and the bluff, if being a millionaire in USD has ever been a desire or you are just tired of not living the life of your dreams, the Millionnaire Mastery event is for no one else but YOU.

David Imonitie is my millionaire mentor and he is a man every intentional being should hear at least once in their lifetime. Incase you don't know, he is a man that made his first $1Million at the age of 27, he has gone ahead and become a multi-millionaire, but much more importantly he has churned out several millionaires -I am one of them. You can not afford to miss this one event.

Tickets almost sold out. send me a text on 08117912230 for your seat reservation. @ PROTEA HOTEL SELECT IKEJA, Lagos today by 10am
Re: If You Want To Be Financially Free, Lets Meet On Saturday by peterpro(m): 9:14am On May 06, 2020
The opportunity is real and this can be you

With an investment of N9500 I earned N10000 from level 1

All I needed to do was to just tell two of my friends and that's all the company requires

Invite 2 people to do what You did and that's all yrou need to make 5million in less than 10 months

Now I am moving up to level 2 where I will be earning N41,000 and an android phone doing absolutely nothing

Then level 3 level 4 and level 5

Check out all the mouth watering offers @ www.sweetlife.com

To join this family of soon coming millionaire call or WhatsApp me on 08024553943

This is not a get rich quick scheme but its guaranteed to make You millions in less than 10 months with N9500 and inviting just 2 people

The company have ways to help you get your 2 people fast so that's not a problem

I am just suppose to relax and earn right now but I just want to help those who are thinking of a second income and those looking for a job etc

People are opening 2 accounts also opening for their children etc

Make that move now

Only serious investors should call this number 08024553943

Re: If You Want To Be Financially Free, Lets Meet On Saturday by peterpro(m): 8:41pm On May 18, 2020
Is it possible to earn from home?

Yes!

Thank God for the internet

From it, I earn a living online
and built a solid biz empire.

Before now, lots of people don't
believe in internet-based bizness,
especially when you tell them they
can “work from home” and
make big figures.

But "Covik-1-9" have changed the
look of things.

“Work from home” is now the order
of the day.

Not just in Nigeria, but Globally.

Most companies & organization are
now moving their businesses online
in this pandemic.

And the lovely thing about the
internet is that…

Unlike your brick n’ mortar business,
you can reach millions of people at the
click of a button, sell products to them
and make more kesh for yourself with
little effort.

So are you ready to get your own cake
in this pandemic?

Start thinking of diversifying.

Think out of the box.

Don’t be rigid

Try something new

>> Click Here To Join Us Today www.sweetlife.ng

On the next page, you’ll see how you
can make cool cash doing simple
stuff online.

This opp is time-sensitive and your
time starts now

CHIEF OLUMIDE FALOLA. The CEO of sweetlife properties (City people best real estate company in Abeokuta 2019)

Office Address: Sweet Estate House, Prince Bola Ajibola Street, Opp Egba High School, Asero, Abeokuta

Cheer to your amazing success,

Ojesanmi Peter
Customer Care Line (Call, WhatsApp): 08024553943
Serious Investors only

(1) (Reply)

Accounting Software Training And Installation _ Abuja / Be At The Top Of Your Game! / An Internet Company To Empower Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.