Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

What Do You Think Would Be Going Across Her Mind As She Saw My Friend? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Think Would Be Going Across Her Mind As She Saw My Friend? (652 Views)

I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / My Wife's Friend Mistakenly Saw My John Thomas.. / I Saw My Dad Kill My Mother.If I Had The Strength I Will Kill Him Too. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Would Be Going Across Her Mind As She Saw My Friend? by mamagee3(f): 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2010
There's this woman that has warned my friend's mum never to call her phone nor come over to her house just cause she's lives in a big house, so recently her husband went to court and she was sent out of the house without her car and she basically went out with nothing more than the old car she's been driving for years and just yesterday, she drove past my friend's house and my friend saw her and she saw my friend. And she claims she would like to reconcile with my friend's mum but she claims she's too embarassed to do so and even claimed one time she can't do it almost like she's too proud to call first and apologize.

What do you all think would be going across her mind?
Re: What Do You Think Would Be Going Across Her Mind As She Saw My Friend? by tpiah: 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2010
plz let us hear word.

this is the second time you've started this thread.

what goes around comes around, so quit rejoicing when something bad happens to your friend, enemy or whoever.

you can also find yourself on the street since karma dey.
Re: What Do You Think Would Be Going Across Her Mind As She Saw My Friend? by Acidosis(m): 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2010
How are you today, mama-gee?
The woman will soon apologise for her wrong doings. . .conscience is an effective tool.
Re: What Do You Think Would Be Going Across Her Mind As She Saw My Friend? by mamagee3(f): 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2010
^^Okay, thanks!

I totally believe you and you're the only one to have told me the right thing.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get In Contact With Austrian Embasy In Abuja / Gain Altitude Through Gratitude. / What Are Signs That Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You If You Are:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.