Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Nigeria Paid Equivalent Of N50,000 Minimum Wage In 1983 Says Olawepo Hashim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Paid Equivalent Of N50,000 Minimum Wage In 1983 Says Olawepo Hashim (5813 Views)

Nigeria Paid $500m For New Tucano Jets – U.S / Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference / Ben Bruce Shades Buhari For Overthrowing Shagari's Administration In 1983 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Paid Equivalent Of N50,000 Minimum Wage In 1983 Says Olawepo Hashim by Lucifer66(m): 6:54am On Nov 29, 2018
sweerychick:
As much as I'm clamouring for change neither APC nor PDP, but not certainly this dude.. he's a talkactive
You're a hypocrite. Am sure you're accusing buhari Of being too dull now you're saying he's a talkative
Re: Nigeria Paid Equivalent Of N50,000 Minimum Wage In 1983 Says Olawepo Hashim by AdeMavrodi: 6:54am On Nov 29, 2018
sweerychick:
his promises are too unrealistic to achieve in within 4yrs
Just look at you. Slave mentality.
Re: Nigeria Paid Equivalent Of N50,000 Minimum Wage In 1983 Says Olawepo Hashim by SlimBrawnie(f): 6:55am On Nov 29, 2018
Mrrights, how much are you being paid for this sef? You are going about this the wrong way & making this your candidate look like a talkative... Jeeeez!
Re: Nigeria Paid Equivalent Of N50,000 Minimum Wage In 1983 Says Olawepo Hashim by Lucifer66(m): 6:58am On Nov 29, 2018
hakeem4:
I do not think it’s possible now. Imagine if the government spends almost 80% of its income on only salaries how will the infrastructures be ?
80%?
Do you know how much is fvcken 80%
That's trillions stop talking like an illiterate.
Re: Nigeria Paid Equivalent Of N50,000 Minimum Wage In 1983 Says Olawepo Hashim by Lucifer66(m): 6:59am On Nov 29, 2018
If you're voting for buhari you're a fool.
Voting for Atiku you're a bigger fool.
Vote for someone like this, APC and PDP are all the same! Lies and corruption.
Re: Nigeria Paid Equivalent Of N50,000 Minimum Wage In 1983 Says Olawepo Hashim by festuskol(m): 7:01am On Nov 29, 2018
OP Mrright i have noticed that you are the social media manager of hashim and you just want to force the guy's name down our throat thinking we would somehow vote for him.
NEWSFLASH BRO: It ain't gonna happen. If you like push him from Nigeria to timbuktu,he is not in the callibre of brains that we need. Worst of all he is a snake. He was part of the pdp era, them tried to truncate fela durotoye's emergence in his party them gallivanting from ANN, to ADC to UDP now to PT. the guy is confused abeg and he is a snake and i can never trust a snake.
Re: Nigeria Paid Equivalent Of N50,000 Minimum Wage In 1983 Says Olawepo Hashim by ollah2: 7:12am On Nov 29, 2018
festuskol:
OP Mrright i have noticed that you are the social media manager of hashim and you just want to force the guy's name down our throat thinking we would somehow vote for him.
NEWSFLASH BRO: It ain't gonna happen. If you like push him from Nigeria to timbuktu,he is not in the callibre of brains that we need. Worst of all he is a snake. He was part of the pdp era, them tried to truncate fela durotoye's emergence in his party them gallivanting from ANN, to ADC to UDP now to PT. the guy is confused abeg and he is a snake and i can never trust a snake.

But you can trust Atiku right?
Re: Nigeria Paid Equivalent Of N50,000 Minimum Wage In 1983 Says Olawepo Hashim by Pat4321: 7:17am On Nov 29, 2018
Lucifer66:
If you're voting for buhari you're a fool.
Voting for Atiku you're a bigger fool.
Vote for someone like this, APC and PDP are all the same! Lies and corruption.
You just made sense,but a poor judgement
Re: Nigeria Paid Equivalent Of N50,000 Minimum Wage In 1983 Says Olawepo Hashim by Buterflyle0: 7:17am On Nov 29, 2018
Pamtoye:
k,I guess it all ended when Buhari ousted Shagari on 31st December 1983,Dude couldn't even wait 4 d new year to arrive..,....he ousted a democratically elected president on the last day of the year!!!!Crazy man!!

It actually all ended when IBB ousted Buhari.

In 1985 under buhari a dollar was equivalent to 90kobo and when IBB ousted Buhari you know the rest of the story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Paid Equivalent Of N50,000 Minimum Wage In 1983 Says Olawepo Hashim by israelmao(m): 7:20am On Nov 29, 2018
People are really going on intensive and extensive research this day.I see hot,robust and highly intellectual presidential debate for those who have indicated interest to attend.
Re: Nigeria Paid Equivalent Of N50,000 Minimum Wage In 1983 Says Olawepo Hashim by thaoriginator: 7:22am On Nov 29, 2018
Who is the President in 83??
Re: Nigeria Paid Equivalent Of N50,000 Minimum Wage In 1983 Says Olawepo Hashim by tiwiex(m): 7:46am On Nov 29, 2018
sweerychick:
Maybe not. Maybe we are so used to mediocres and thieves. We believe they are doing their best. How can a mediocre do his best?
Re: Nigeria Paid Equivalent Of N50,000 Minimum Wage In 1983 Says Olawepo Hashim by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:54am On Nov 29, 2018
sweerychick:

It’s because you grew up in Nigeria, sorry, the mentality of it can’t happen, dooh, Donald have transformed America economy, like we say in Warri, 2 seconds everywhere burst, everywhere kalas, everywhere c est bon, pipeline burst, everywhere catch fire, , believe, men with vision, in 4 years you will see drastic changes, I just left Abidjan, now I know why it is called Petite Paris, small Paris, all road and street tarred, treated water, 24/7 light, good hospitals, same as poor Togo, this countries are not blessed with what Nigeria have, but they can put things in order, visit Rwanda, that dude is converting War torn Rwanda to Britain. It’s vision.. foresight. For this Hashim to refer back to 1983, he is a reader and a calculative dude, he has done his maths, I am not even support anybody, as for me, Buhari and co have nothing to offer, but sorrow tears and pain, especially in Lagos, Tinubu have finish Lagos, I cried when I was Abidjan, I have traveled far and wide, I said let me tour west africa, my brother, WE DEY FUCKUP as stupid giant of Africa

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Paid Equivalent Of N50,000 Minimum Wage In 1983 Says Olawepo Hashim by Eagle360(m): 8:50am On Nov 29, 2018
I'm for Sowore
Re: Nigeria Paid Equivalent Of N50,000 Minimum Wage In 1983 Says Olawepo Hashim by Passionate888: 9:10am On Nov 29, 2018
mrrights:

This is the best man for the job. He talks because he his active and working.

Support Hashim to make Nigeria better
That was how buhari talked his own, when he got elected, he changed it for Nigerians, now the idiot is talking about 'next level of poverty and abuse of law'.
Re: Nigeria Paid Equivalent Of N50,000 Minimum Wage In 1983 Says Olawepo Hashim by lastdon5: 10:25am On Nov 29, 2018
hakeem4:
I do not think it’s possible now. Imagine if the government spends almost 80% of its income on only salaries how will the infrastructures be ?

Then the government should create more income. That's what a sensible government or an entrepreneur would do...
They say necessity is the mother of invention.

assuming your very good self inherited a business with no option of sacking any employees and 80% of income goes as salaries, won't you find a way to make your over populated employees more productive? and hence much more income?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Paid Equivalent Of N50,000 Minimum Wage In 1983 Says Olawepo Hashim by hakeem4(m): 11:06am On Nov 29, 2018
lastdon5:

Then the government should create more income. That's what a sensible government or an entrepreneur would do...
They say necessity is the mother of invention.

assuming your very good self inherited a business with no option of sacking any employees and 80% of income goes as salaries, won't you find a way to make your over populated employees more productive? and hence much more income?
you are right lastdon5
Re: Nigeria Paid Equivalent Of N50,000 Minimum Wage In 1983 Says Olawepo Hashim by mrrights: 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
festuskol:

Hashim sacrificed to give us the democracy you are enjoying today. People who founded pdp are those who sacrifice their life for this country before people like then Atiku took over and most of the patriots like Hashim left the party .

Who is Fela? The APC mole who collected N750m to disrupt Hashim agenda to set Nigeria on the path of prosperity?

Hashim is unstoppable.

In 2019, Hashim will be president.

Join the team for a better Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Paid Equivalent Of N50,000 Minimum Wage In 1983 Says Olawepo Hashim by somehow: 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
The man said 1983 (Buhari was the HOS then), he didn't say 1979, 1980, 1981 nor 1982. You can't twist fact!
overall90:
1983 before Buhari came with his coup and scattered every thing.

Pamtoye:
k,I guess it all ended when Buhari ousted Shagari on 31st December 1983,Dude couldn't even wait 4 d new year to arrive..,....he ousted a democratically elected president on the last day of the year!!!!Crazy man!!
Re: Nigeria Paid Equivalent Of N50,000 Minimum Wage In 1983 Says Olawepo Hashim by somehow: 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
And when or if they vote for someone outside APC or PDP, is he going to be working with angels? won't he work with the same Nigerians stealing here and there? won't he work with the same house of rep and house of assembly that took 8 months to pass budget just because the budget didn't favor them? the same HOA, and HOR padding budgets and frustrating the executives when things don't go their way?
Felixalex:
This one don de talk anyhow, as if even if it were possible for him to win and he becomes the president he can effect these changes all by himself.

In as much as I dislike Buhari and his APC people, Nigeria is a very difficult country to govern, even when u mean well as a leader, u cannot make decisions alone and those around u who are part of the process are engrossed in their personal interests and will always frustrate your good intentions... (This is probably one of the reasons I dislike Buhari. With all the "integrity" hypes people around him are exhibiting incompetence, corruption, negligence etc and their heads never roll!)

Mr Hashim, no de waste ur time abeg, Nigerians are not yet wise or enlightened enough to vote in someone from outside APC and PDP. These two parties are like religions to their supporters, even if two goats are the flag bearers of those parties they would still queue behind to vote them.
Re: Nigeria Paid Equivalent Of N50,000 Minimum Wage In 1983 Says Olawepo Hashim by Felixalex(m): 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
somehow:
And when or if they vote for someone outside APC or PDP, is he going to be working with angels? won't he work with the same Nigerians stealing here and there? won't he work with the same house of rep and house of assembly that took 8 months to pass budget just because the budget didn't favor them? the same HOA, and HOR padding budgets and frustrating the executives when things don't go their way?

I made two points.

1. He talks as though it's easy to enforce and implement things singlehandedly as a president..

2. He has no chance of winning the election.

Summary Na d same thing me n u de talk
Re: Nigeria Paid Equivalent Of N50,000 Minimum Wage In 1983 Says Olawepo Hashim by Pamtoye(m): 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
somehow:
The man said 1983 (Buhari was the HOS then), he didn't say 1979, 1980, 1981 nor 1982. You can't twist fact!

bro,what are u saying na,who's talking about Shagari's tenure here,who's trying 2 twist facts here D man is trying 2 insinuate dat d economy was still great in 1983....did he say d economy remained great when Buhari bcame head of state??why didn't d man say nigeria continued paying da 50k equivalence in 1983-1985!! during Buharis tenure??
Re: Nigeria Paid Equivalent Of N50,000 Minimum Wage In 1983 Says Olawepo Hashim by somehow: 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
Pamtoye:
bro,what are u saying na,who's talking about Shagari's tenure here,who's trying 2 twist facts here D man is trying 2 insinuate dat d economy was still great in 1983....did he say d economy remained great when Buhari bcame head of state??why didn't d man say nigeria continued paying da 50k equivalence in 1983-1985!! during Buharis tenure??
And did he say we were paying#125 till 1983?
Prove it that the pay stopped in 1983
Re: Nigeria Paid Equivalent Of N50,000 Minimum Wage In 1983 Says Olawepo Hashim by mrrights: 11:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
Hashim is the man.

Let's support Hashim to make Nigeria better
Re: Nigeria Paid Equivalent Of N50,000 Minimum Wage In 1983 Says Olawepo Hashim by correctguy101(m): 8:04am On Nov 30, 2018
Felixalex:
This one don de talk anyhow, as if even if it were possible for him to win and he becomes the president he can effect these changes all by himself.

In as much as I dislike Buhari and his APC people, Nigeria is a very difficult country to govern, even when u mean well as a leader, u cannot make decisions alone and those around u who are part of the process are engrossed in their personal interests and will always frustrate your good intentions... (This is probably one of the reasons I dislike Buhari. With all the "integrity" hypes people around him are exhibiting incompetence, corruption, negligence etc and their heads never roll!)

Mr Hashim, no de waste ur time abeg, Nigerians are not yet wise or enlightened enough to vote in someone from outside APC and PDP. These two parties are like religions to their supporters, even if two goats are the flag bearers of those parties they would still queue behind to vote them

Word. Finally, someone who can read the signs.

Bless you always

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Paid Equivalent Of N50,000 Minimum Wage In 1983 Says Olawepo Hashim by mrrights: 10:54am On Nov 30, 2018
Hashim is the man for 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Group Promises 90 Per Cent Votes For Atiku In Cross River / Bisi Fayemi Launches Obinrin Kete Women Empowerment Programme / Wike Visits Ikuko Market In PH, Asks For Forgiveness Over Saturday Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.