Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Best Place To Buy Original Spanish Tiles - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Place To Buy Original Spanish Tiles (3380 Views)

Spanish Tiles / General Dealer Of Spanish Tiles Wall And Floor Tiles With Pictures / Spanish Tiles For Sale In Lagos Large Quantity Available At Low Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Place To Buy Original Spanish Tiles by nelogee7(m): 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
Good Day.

We are Impacto Grupo, Nigeria's Number one Dealer in Spanish tiles.
We are the First choice when it comes to Luxury finishing for Floor, Wall, Kitchen, Bathroom tiles. Most of our tiles comes with a 0ver 30 years guarantee.

Whether you have a project or you just want to give your home a face lift.. Our Show room is in Lekki, Apapa, Ikeja, Asaba, Enugu and Abuja .

We have original Spanish tiles between N2400 to N4000 /m2 with possible discounts depending on the quantity you are buying . Way better Deal when you buy 500m2 and above.

For Further Inquiry and Quotations call or Whatsapp 08066053738 and follow these thread while i run you through our world of Luxury Tiles
Re: Best Place To Buy Original Spanish Tiles by nelogee7(m): 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
Let Me start by welcoming you to our show room .. If you leave around Lekki and Looking to give your bathroom, Kitchen, Sitting and living room a luxury floor finish.. The Call or whatsapp today 08066053738 as we will introduce you to our world of Luxury Spanish Tiles.

Re: Best Place To Buy Original Spanish Tiles by nelogee7(m): 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
N3250/m2 if you are buying up to 500m2, whether you have a Project and want to wow your client with Lovely Spanish tile.. This Mont Oak is available for a huge project Stocking over 100,000sqm in our warehouse.

Interior Designers
Developers
Project Management
Spanish Tiles
Impacto
Cash and Tiles
Builders
Real estate
Bathroom Floors
Outdoor Tiles
Tiler
Mosaic
Tile Fix
Sanitary wares
Impacto
Lekki
Showroom
Home Designs
Beautification
Spain
Call or whatsapp At Lekki Impacto Showroom

Nelson 08066053738

Re: Best Place To Buy Original Spanish Tiles by nelogee7(m): 4:29am On Nov 29, 2018
These Project Spanish 60x60 tiles are available 3500/m2 at Impacto Nigeria .. Call me for enquiry and quotations 08066053738

Re: Best Place To Buy Original Spanish Tiles by nelogee7(m): 4:38am On Nov 29, 2018
Cool White 60x60 Impacto ceramica tiles.
Very Matured tiles with lovely effect. I guess this is why project handlers, developers and end users love this piece.
Resellers can take advantage of this opportunity and do business with us as we offer way more discounted price to them ... Call or Whatsapp Nelson on 08066053738

Re: Best Place To Buy Original Spanish Tiles by nelogee7(m): 4:43am On Nov 29, 2018
60x60 Mont wood surface like design ... If you love nature you will love the natural cozyness of this piece.

Another reason why project handlers, developers and end users love this piece.
Resellers can take advantage of this opportunity and do business with us as we offer way more discounted price to them ... Call or Whatsapp Nelson on 08066053738

Re: Best Place To Buy Original Spanish Tiles by nelogee7(m): 4:48am On Nov 29, 2018
Macael 60x60

project handlers, developers and end users love this piece.

Re: Best Place To Buy Original Spanish Tiles by nelogee7(m): 4:52am On Nov 29, 2018
Medin 60x60

Are you handling a building project and not sure of how to go about tilling.. Call Nelson on 08066053738 for best professional tailored advise that suit your taste. Enjoy the Medin effect. Available for resellers at discounted price when you buy over 500m2

Re: Best Place To Buy Original Spanish Tiles by nelogee7(m): 4:56am On Nov 29, 2018
You just have to love the Mota 60x60 spanish piece. Our tiles have gotten thousands of satisfactory remarks both from, end users, builders, interior designers, resellers and more .. Call today let's have coffee

Re: Best Place To Buy Original Spanish Tiles by nelogee7(m): 5:04am On Nov 29, 2018
Let me introduce you to other things we sell.

Everything Spanish from our sanitary wares, kitchen sinks, Monto Stucco paint , genesis, bricks , Lovely Mosaic and more .. Walk into the any of the show rooms nation wide and enjoy our luxury approach to Home interiors

Terrazzo 60x60 tile piece, available at 3500/m2 with large stock for developers and project handles ..

Re: Best Place To Buy Original Spanish Tiles by nelogee7(m): 11:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
Noor 60x60 Spanish tiles have over time proven to be first Floor tiles by our Numerous Interior designers

Re: Best Place To Buy Original Spanish Tiles by nelogee7(m): 11:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
Happy weekend friends ...
Re: Best Place To Buy Original Spanish Tiles by nelogee7(m): 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
Udine 60x60... A cozy tiles that Speaks volume.. Call today for more tiling Ideas

Re: Best Place To Buy Original Spanish Tiles by nelogee7(m): 11:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
Urbino 60x60 A cozy tiles that Speaks volume.. Call today for more tiling Ideas

Re: Best Place To Buy Original Spanish Tiles by nelogee7(m): 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
Brief Proposal for Project Tile Supply

Tiles are part of the key building materials that most Construction Engineers, Builders, Property Developers cannot do without. As the Demand for Project tiles grows. We at Impacto Nigeria have stepped up to the occasion by Introducing 15 different references of 60x60cm affordable Spanish Floor tiles. Stocking over 200,000sqm in our ware house in Lekki.

Our affordable Spanish tiles have over time earned us so much trust and Satisfactory remarks from our Numerous clients ranging from Construction Engineers, Builders, Property Developers, Interior Designers and End User, one major reason because of our timely delivery after purchase unlike other tiles dealers that takes months before delivery. When you do business with us. There is a possibility of same day delivery Expecially when you site is located in Lagos and Environs.

Impacto with Over 20years of Doing successful business in Nigeria both with Government Organisations, Religious Organisation, Schools, Shopping mall , Interior designers and end users, We have not entertained any form of complain regarding our tiles rather we keep gaining referrals from our preexisting customers.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
60X60cm Spanish tiles. of 15 different references
Packing is 4 Pieces in a Carton
Each Carton Contains 1.44sqm
Discounted Price for Project Handlers buying up to 500sqm is N3250/Sqm
Stock Capacity Over 200,000Sqm

If the Brief Proposal Satisfies your interest, We can arrange for a meeting where visible samples can be shown to you . also a PDF Catalogue is Available for your Viewing Pleasure.
Call or Whatsapp Nelson Impacto @08066053738
Re: Best Place To Buy Original Spanish Tiles by nelogee7(m): 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
A compilation of wood surface design tiles.. If you enjoy the Coziness of Nature and want have that feel when ever you are at home ...

For best Spanish affordable wood tiles that can work very well for sitting rooms, living rooms, walkways, kitchen, bathrooms .. Visit Impacto Lekki or call today as our vetted design consultant walk you through our wood surfaces designs. Call Nelson Impacto @ 08066053738

Re: Best Place To Buy Original Spanish Tiles by nelogee7(m): 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
Our Clients are happy clients, Cos our product and services is second to none. Buy Impacto Today and give your home that luxury look.
Re: Best Place To Buy Original Spanish Tiles by sholatech(m): 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
Nice Ones at Impacto

1 Like

Re: Best Place To Buy Original Spanish Tiles by nelogee7(m): 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
Let me quote Engineer Joseph a popular Builder and Property developer in Lekki "For Every New Construction for me is another opportunity to leave my trade mark hence the need to Buy Impacto tiles because of her varieties of Luxury tiles, you guys have got tiles for everybody and every purpose"

Thank you always for this wonderful feedback and you continuous patronage

Buy Impacto Today
Call or Whatsapp for details and enquiries
Re: Best Place To Buy Original Spanish Tiles by nelogee7(m): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
Thank you and have a great weekend
sholatech:
Nice Ones at Impacto
Re: Best Place To Buy Original Spanish Tiles by nelogee7(m): 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
More to come.. Keep the calls coming
Re: Best Place To Buy Original Spanish Tiles by nelogee7(m): 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
Happy New year friends.. Wishing you all a productive Year ahead ..
Re: Best Place To Buy Original Spanish Tiles by nelogee7(m): 9:43am On Mar 24, 2019
If you love Luxury you will love our blend of Natural Wood effect tile and Gem Stone Sardonic

Re: Best Place To Buy Original Spanish Tiles by nelogee7(m): 2:38am On Mar 30, 2019
A combined Kitchen Floor wall an Skirting.. Our Interior designers love this combo because of the Combined effect and the Skirting ... why not Picture this tiles in your kitchen and Visit Impacto Showrooms Nationwide or call Nelson LekKi Show room on 08066053738

Re: Best Place To Buy Original Spanish Tiles by nelogee7(m): 2:43am On Mar 30, 2019
The Boutique Family a very uncommon Bathroom 25x70cm Wall tiles with a Rustic Vintage Stone Biege 45x45 is a sight to behold.. Its Just a combination of Uncommon Beauty .. You too can own It.. Visit Impacto Showrooms Nationwide

Re: Best Place To Buy Original Spanish Tiles by nelogee7(m): 10:22am On Aug 27, 2019
been Long you guys saw me..
Re: Best Place To Buy Original Spanish Tiles by nelogee7(m): 10:24am On Aug 27, 2019
UK brand Ceramics and Sanitary wares... if you want the best of quality and all please refer to our brands of Sanitary wares as its the best of of it
Re: Best Place To Buy Original Spanish Tiles by fairview: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2019
Is the price quoted is per sqm or per carton ? .
Do u provide tiler if I bought from your company
Re: Best Place To Buy Original Spanish Tiles by fairview: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2019
Re: Best Place To Buy Original Spanish Tiles by nelogee7(m): 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
The Price is quoted in Per Sqm and we provide tilers when you buy from us.. feel free to call me for more details thanks
fairview:

Re: Best Place To Buy Original Spanish Tiles by nelogee7(m): 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
call me on 08066053738

fairview:

Re: Best Place To Buy Original Spanish Tiles by nelogee7(m): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
we are still in business

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Land Buy Ever @ Favour Estate, ALAPOTI AGBARA AXIS N19,500 per mth / Looking For Accommodation In Surulere (Aguda - Ijesha) Axis? / Houses for sale at Old Ikoyi,lekki PHASE1,ILUPEJU,GBAGADA,MAFOLUKU,IWAYA,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.