Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

I Was Not Created To Be A Champion In A Local Market – Hushpuppi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Not Created To Be A Champion In A Local Market – Hushpuppi (272 Views)

Women Not Created For Men – Seun Kuti / "Market Woman" - Tiwa Savage Looking Absolutely Stunning At A Local Market / Anita Joseph Called Local Champion In Pic With Chioma Akpotha, Ufuoma McDermott (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Not Created To Be A Champion In A Local Market – Hushpuppi by ronishratis(f): 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2018
Malaysia-based philanthropist, Ray Hushpuppi has narrated how he moved from slum to sitting and dining with strong societal personalities.

The celebrity who is popularly known for his flamboyant lifestyle on social media, shared on his Instagram handle how he was “invited by Fendi to dine with a lot of amazing, strong societal giants and strong personalities”.

He said he has always knew that he was not created to be a champion in a local market.

His Instagram post reads: Read more https://ronishratisblog.com/2018/11/28/i-was-not-created-to-be-a-champion-in-a-local-market-hushpuppi/

1 Share

Re: I Was Not Created To Be A Champion In A Local Market – Hushpuppi by SIMPLYkush: 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
This fat pig is a disgrace to whichever tribe he came from

(1) (Reply)

My Industry Is Full Of Gossip, Backstabbing And Envy - Actress Iyabo Ojo Reveals / Check Out How Your Favourite Celebs Stepped Out For 'chief Daddy' Premiere / 8 Reasons Why We Think Wizkid Is Better Than Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.