Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:06 PM

Bbnaija Host, Ebuka, Celebrates Wife On Her Bday Wit Heartmelting Words & Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Host, Ebuka, Celebrates Wife On Her Bday Wit Heartmelting Words & Photos (317 Views)

BBNaija Host, Ebuka Share Pictures Of His Appearance This Morning / BBNaija Host, Ebuka Steps Out In Style / BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Host, Ebuka, Celebrates Wife On Her Bday Wit Heartmelting Words & Photos by MsDoris(f): 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
BBnaija Host, Ebuka, Celebrates Wife On Her Birthday With Heartmelting Words And Lovely Photos
Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, wife of popular Media personality and host of Big Brother Naija (biggest Nigerian Tv Reaity show), Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, is a year older today, November 28th.

The proud husband took to his Ig page to share lovely photos of Cynthia alongside a heartmelting romantic caption.

Sharing the 3 sweet photos below, he wrote;

'Nne nwa’m, the past year was a mixed bag of emotions for you and it all started on your birthday. But through it all, you showed strength way beyond my imagination and I fell even more in love with you!!!

Now as I look at the year ahead, I’m super excited cos all I see is God’s immense blessings and new chapters that will unfold to make it the best year of your life so far!!! I know you see it too �
Thank you so much Onyeka for being you. I honestly couldn’t have had it any better. I truly am happiest when I’m with you...
Happy birthday babe!!! I love you ❤️'...........

continue here; https://www.mimidoris.com/2018/11/bbnaija-host-ebuka-obi-uchendu_28.html

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Maryamwazeery Mimes Barade Ne Executively Gorgeous / Miss Nollywood Organizer Celebrate A Man Who Brought Him Into The Movie Industry / YBNL Mafia Family Ft. Picazo X Olamide - Macaroni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.