Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Why Is Globacom Sensoring Our Internet - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Why Is Globacom Sensoring Our Internet (483 Views)

Globacom Kicks Off Construction Of New Optic Fibre Submarine Cable Called "GLO 2 / Is Now Official, Globacom Nigeria Is The World's Worst Network. / Is GLOBACOM Having Network Problems? My Glo Line Out Of Network For Over 5hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Globacom Sensoring Our Internet by loadedvibes: 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
Who else have noticed that globacom is sensoring our internet we would pay for a sub and they are now sensoring and preventing us from visiting websites.. what if we specifically for access to these websites.

Example of these websites I have observed just to list a few is
Rarbg.to
Also 1337x.to
this is just to mention a few .. I really do not get why they are sensoring our internet

Re: Why Is Globacom Sensoring Our Internet by loadedvibes: 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
this could mean they are also spying on us.. we are no longer safe anymore o.
Re: Why Is Globacom Sensoring Our Internet by Excallibur(m): 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
Make i catch myself dey use glo
Re: Why Is Globacom Sensoring Our Internet by meobizy(f): 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
What are the sites about? Let’s start from there first.
Re: Why Is Globacom Sensoring Our Internet by mee2002: 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2018
As the year comes to an ends, some nairalanders are still wondering why they have not met their dream and new year resolution for 2018. Here is why and what you need to do to quickly over turn your thoughts and make yourself and family happy....

I will send this to you daily...

#1. First check my signature...
Re: Why Is Globacom Sensoring Our Internet by epistleNow(m): 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
Everything is good here.

Proxy issues maybe ?

Re: Why Is Globacom Sensoring Our Internet by Socialsunny14(m): 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
post=73383865]Who else have noticed that globacom is sensoring our internet we would pay for a sub and they are now sensoring and preventing us from visiting websites.. what if we specifically for access to these websites.

Rarbg.to
Also 1337x.to
this is just to mention a few .. I really do not get why they are sensoring our internet
[/quote][color=#770077]
:
Who else have noticed that globacom is sensoring our internet we would pay for a sub and they are now sensoring and preventing us from visiting websites.. what if we specifically for access to these websites.

Rarbg.to
Also 1337x.to
[/color:

[quote author= post=73383865]Who else have noticed that globacom is sensoring our internet we would pay for a sub and they are now sensoring and preventing us from visiting websites.. what if we specifically for access to these websites.

Rarbg.to
Also 1337x.to
ur picture here says blocked due to content filtering, it may be from ur fone, check ur default browser settings
Re: Why Is Globacom Sensoring Our Internet by loadedvibes: 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
No proxy on my phone o..

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! SOLD!! Brand New Sealed Iphone Xs 64GB / SOLD==Mint Samsung Galaxy S8==SOLD / 3 Burners Stainless Table Cooker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.