Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally (46526 Views)

Security Guard Arrested For Murder In Enugu / Abuja Printer Assassinated At Ceddi Plaza, Stabbed Severally In Neck (Graphic) / Millionaire Security Guard Arrested In South Africa, Stolen Money Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally by marvin906(m): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
I thought I only see this in the US

Re: Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally by Siberia01(m): 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2018
AFon
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally by Squillionaire: 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
This is so sad! Have people suddenly become so depraved, or is it our society that is just waking up to notice an age-old malaise?
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally by sirusX(m): 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
I haven't heard the punishment given to someone like this.....maybe it needs to be brutal for others to reset their thinking faculty
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally by sanpipita(m): 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
He lives in a one room apartment with the daughter, I don't really blame him.
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
See the koko on his head sef. I wonder how many kids at his school he has tried rubbish with
Many are mad
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally by Avishoba(m): 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
What will he say he happens to him for sleeping with his own daughter
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
MediahelmNGR:
https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/two-sex-predators-arrested-in-lagos.html
I'm shocked at the level of depravity in our country today. I weep cry
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally by AlphLukau: 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally by sekembaakesan(m): 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
Chike Oti, Chike oti Chike oti Chike oti Chike oti

Confirmed Igbo namegrin

Re: Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally by enemyofprogress: 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
Na me burn am, na me fok am, na me give am belle
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally by Jaynom029(m): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
Everywhere Sex
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally by Mryacks: 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
Evil people everywhere.....perilious times indeed!
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally by Glink2018(m): 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
etcme:
What is really the problem?

This sex issue is becoming something else these days.

Who did we offend

....end Time sign...pls repent if you haven't done so
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally by Jagaban880: 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2018
na wa oooooo.....oga women dey everywher

why must it be your blood na

quite disheartening angry
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally by hammerFC: 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2018
Walk into thread, check name and I am not surprised.

Na dem...

2 Likes

Re: Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally by Happyfela(m): 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2018
Babylon... Ugly man
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally by shutto: 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
nelxxy:
oti take this
Read well...it wasn't oti that slept with his daughter

English

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally by ShamsBarack: 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2018
The world is going to hell.

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally by wyqay: 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
never again
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally by Awesomefred32(m): 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
Pedophiles every where
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally by Passionate888: 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
''the suspect simply identified as Bello''. Na them o, they always represent... The 'fallen' demon people

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally by Jabioro: 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
He looks unsecured,what kind of security man is he? Insult upon injury the galant men...akoda ibadan.
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally by jibrilELsudan: 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
End time security guard

Re: Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally by bencr7: 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2018
sekembaakesan:
Chike Oti, Chike oti Chike oti Chike oti Chike oti

Confirmed Igbo namegrin
pls read b4 u comment,chike oti is d spokesperson of the state command.

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally by indigenous234(f): 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2018
Na them Na.... Afonja

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally by drezzyx(m): 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
y are they always ugly
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally by autonomous22: 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
[quote author=LordSaints post=73388292]I think I should quit Nl undecided[/quote

plz not now
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally by DannyJ19(m): 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
Nawa oh... This security man at community school at adelabu, Aguda. This is terrible.
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally by bigcasava1(m): 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
Giftedhand92:
A security guard at an old generation school in Lagos, has been arrested for allegedly having sex with daughter many times and thereafter give her pills to prevent her from getting pregnant.

The spokesperson of the state command, Chike Oti, said the suspect simply identified as Bello, 56, was reported by the school authorities that he had been having sexual intercourse with his daughter who lived with him in a one-room security post apartment given to him by the school management.

According to the survivor, her father sleeps with her every night. Thereafter he gives her contraceptives to prevent her from becoming pregnant.

Chike said Bello will be arraigned before the Ikeja Magistrate court on Friday November 30th.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/security-guard-arrested-for-having-sex-with-his-daughter-severally/

i don't need anybody to tell me dat d ugly bello is afonja, they are fond of it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus / Woman Rescued From Committing Suicide at Lagos Lagoon Over N150,000 debt (VIDEO) / The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.