Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,847 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President (2987 Views)

Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un / Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize And In One Year They Become First Class / Why Has Our President Suddenly Gone Fairer? Is NK Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by tyup(m): 6:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
North Korean President Kim Jong-Un has said that he should be given the chance to recolonize African economic Giants [Ghana and Nigeria]. According to him, the two countries have all the natural resources that makes a country prosperous. He also described Ghana and Nigeria as the backbone of African economy but they are far from seeing it.

Speaking at World business forum section of the 15th annual conference of the International Finance Forum (IFF) the North Korean leader said Ghana and Nigeria “have all the natural resources in abundance to make them the most important and sought-after countries in the world but corruption is a major problem and a curse to them.”

He pleaded that should he be given the opportunity, he will subjugate the two countries and make it a better place for leaving in a year. "Give me just a year and I will transform these two countries into first class countries that will attract businesses all over the world. Nigeria and Ghana should be given to me and let us colonize them for the second time so they will eventually learn how to run a country.”

“These two countries are on a mission of proving to the whites that blacks are only good at crimes and having the power of having long lasting sex,” he
added.

link => https://www.happyghana.com/give-me-ghana-nigeria-to-recolonize-in-a-year-they-will-become-first-class-countries-north-korean-president/ mynd44 lalasticlala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by 4kDdullard: 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
Abeg you fit come capture our lifeles president and start ruling Nigeria

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by obi4eze(m): 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
Has he transformed North Korea to a first class country yet?

1 Like

Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by thesicilian: 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
The same way you have transformed North Korea into a choice destination for businesses I guess.

I'll rather continue to struggle in Nigeria than live a life of semi slavery in North Korea.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by Emmzy201(m): 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
Please come already na
Other countries are very envious of what nigeria has but corruption has eaten too deep into us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by tyup(m): 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
would have loved it tho but this man is a demon in Human skin

1. If he can kill his own people at the slightest provocation how much more Africans esp we Nigerians that stubbornness is so much infested in us

2. US is another factor. ...they'd rather spend their last penny to prevent that

3. I cant be colonised and be forced to learn Korean only to now be talking like i'm singing poems

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
True talk.

But Nigeria Problem is not Corruption but Radical Islam and Fulanis.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by FarahAideed: 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
obi4eze:
Has he transformed North Korea to a first class country yet?

Pyongyang is heaven compared to any city in Africa

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by tyup(m): 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
FarahAideed:

True....North korea is very beautiful even with US biting sanctions atleast they try now

it's ain't easy to just be dealing with just 2 countries economically

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by edo3(m): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
Abeg,, pls do
Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by ifex370(m): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
thesicilian:
The same way you have transformed North Korea into a choice destination for businesses I guess.

I'll rather continue to struggle in Nigeria than live a life of semi slavery in North Korea.

Contrary to the false information the west feeds you with.. Minus momentous sanctions that always come from the big bullies like China (Asia's giant) and UN...

North Korea is actually a very nice place to be in

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by Rextizzle(m): 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
I prefer south Korea though, especially Seoul the capital.
Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by neyobills: 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
FarahAideed:

Like for real,why not go to Pyongyang to take some pictures for us all and don't forget to sign your will while at it.
Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2018
FarahAideed:

And how would you know this if cameras are rarely allowed in the country?
Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by FarahAideed: 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2018
KingOfThisnDat:
And how would you know this if cameras are rarely allowed in the country?

Stop spewing ignorance there are many guided tours of Pyongyang by Chinese tour companies and you can pay to visit and see the crime free city on the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QaNA9eSQVE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by FarahAideed: 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
neyobills:

Like for real,why not go to Pyongyang to take some pictures for us all and don't forget to sign your will while at it.

There are guided tours to Pyongyang don't believe all you watch on CNN bro

2 Likes

Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by neyobills: 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2018
FarahAideed:

There are guided tours to Pyongyang don't believe all you watch on CNN bro

I guess you would rather lose your freedom in your country to having a guided life in Pyongyang right?
Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by ednut1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
Fakes news
Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by FarahAideed: 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
neyobills:

I guess you would rather lose your freedom in your country to having a guided life in Pyongyang right?

My point was that Pyongyang is more developed than an city in Africa and not human rights .Do you know anywhere in Ghana or Nigeria as beautiful ,functional , safe and crime free like Pyongyang?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by neyobills: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
FarahAideed:

My point was that Pyongyang is more developed than an city in Africa and not human rights .Do you know anywhere in Ghana or Nigeria as beautiful ,functional , safe and crime free like Pyongyang?

Common sense should tell u fundamental human rights is part of development,any country with gross human rights abuses cannot be said to be developed, KSA is an example,it's beautiful but can't be said to be developed in the real sense due to human right abuses.
Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by FarahAideed: 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
neyobills:

Common sense should tell u fundamental human rights is part of development,any country with gross human rights abuses cannot be said to be developed, KSA is an example,it's beautiful but can't be said to be developed in the real sense due to human right abuses.

Trust me the human rights Abuse in north Korea are not up to 1 percent of what obtains in Nigeria .. Your rights are a thousand time more likely to be abused in Nigeria than NK..Injustice is way more prevalent in Nigeria so either way North Korea is very more developed than Nigeria..you come across like one of those people who say Lagos is developed grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by Chae: 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2018
Watch what you say guy
ZKOSOSO:
True talk.

But Nigeria Problem is not Corruption but Islam and Fulanis.
Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by neyobills: 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
FarahAideed:

Trust me the human rights Abuse in north Korea are not up to 1 percent of what obtains in Nigeria .. Your rights are a thousand time more likely to be abused in Nigeria than NK..Injustice is way more prevalent in Nigeria so either way North Korea is very more developed than Nigeria..you come across like one of those people who say Lagos is developed grin grin

North Korea operates a system of gulag-style prisons, re-education facilities and forced-labour camps in which hundreds of thousands have perished over the past five decades.

In the 2014 UN report, it was estimated that up to 120,000 inmates were being held in the country’s four major political prisons. These men and women have been deemed enemies of the state and are generally sentenced without trial. Many are even imprisoned along with several members of their family, as a brutal form of collective punishment.

North Korean officials deny these facilities exist, yet a 2017 report by top international jurists concluded that not only is this prison system real "beyond any doubt", but 10 of the 11 internationally recognised crimes against humanity have been committed within it.

They heard evidence from former inmates and state defectors of "horrific" practices. Among them, The Guardian reported, claims that "starving prisoners are regularly executed when caught scavenging for food; abortions being performed by injecting motor oil into the wombs of pregnant women, according to a former North Korean army nurse; and firing squad executions of prisoners who attempt to escape."

According to South Korea's Institute for National Security Strategy, the 34-year-old has ordered the executions of at least 340 people. Among them, his uncle - the country’s second-most powerful official - Jang Song-thaek who was convicted of treason in 2013. Mr Jang was executed with antiaircraft machine guns, before his body was incinerated with flamethrowers, The New York Times reported.

He has also been accused of orchestrating the assassination of his half-brother, Kim Jong-nam, in a Malaysian airport in 2017, using a deadly nerve agent.

Indoctrination and isolation.

As well as being unable to leave the country, North Koreans are subjected - as the UN report described it - “an all-encompassing indoctrination machine that takes root from childhood to propagate an official personality cult and to manufacture absolute obedience” to the Supreme Leader.

According to the commission, residents are also fed persistent propaganda designed to “incite nationalistic hatred toward official enemies” including the United States and Japan.

Deliberate starvation of his own citizens.

It's believed that between two million to three million people died during a famine in North Korea in the 1990s. And in 2014, the UN commission found that "laws and policies that violate the right to adequate food and freedom from hunger remain in place".

Just this week a North Korean defector who became a US citizen in 2013 told CBS that as a child growing up in autocratic state she ate an average of one meal a week. That meal was usually rice or dried fish, but occasionally she and her relatives would have to resort to catching and eating baby mice.

"My grandmother, she passed away by starvation. My two younger brothers died by starvation," Grace Jo said. "Not only my family died -- there are hundreds of families they lost their family members."

And yes I am one of those people who believe not just Lagos but good old Ibadan is way more developed than Pyongyang.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by borntoexcel2000(m): 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
He should go to WEST AFRICA abeg
Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by Daviddson(m): 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
Nigerians can hardly identify fake news when they see one. Kim Jong-un never travels out of his country, aside China. So where did the so-called international finance forum hold? In the mind of a blogger who's an expert at spinning fake news stories. If someone playfully opens a thread tonight that says "Breaking Newd: Osinbajo decamps to PDP", trust gullible people to swoop on it and begin commenting zealously. If supposed educated youths cannot decipher between fake news and real news, there's a big problem, and Nairaland is not helping.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by tyup(m): 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
neyobills:

North Korea operates a system of gulag-style prisons, re-education facilities and forced-labour camps in which hundreds of thousands have perished over the past five decades.

In the 2014 UN report, it was estimated that up to 120,000 inmates were being held in the country’s four major political prisons. These men and women have been deemed enemies of the state and are generally sentenced without trial. Many are even imprisoned along with several members of their family, as a brutal form of collective punishment.

North Korean officials deny these facilities exist, yet a 2017 report by top international jurists concluded that not only is this prison system real "beyond any doubt", but 10 of the 11 internationally recognised crimes against humanity have been committed within it.

They heard evidence from former inmates and state defectors of "horrific" practices. Among them, The Guardian reported, claims that "starving prisoners are regularly executed when caught scavenging for food; abortions being performed by injecting motor oil into the wombs of pregnant women, according to a former North Korean army nurse; and firing squad executions of prisoners who attempt to escape."

According to South Korea's Institute for National Security Strategy, the 34-year-old has ordered the executions of at least 340 people. Among them, his uncle - the country’s second-most powerful official - Jang Song-thaek who was convicted of treason in 2013. Mr Jang was executed with antiaircraft machine guns, before his body was incinerated with flamethrowers, The New York Times reported.

He has also been accused of orchestrating the assassination of his half-brother, Kim Jong-nam, in a Malaysian airport in 2017, using a deadly nerve agent.

Indoctrination and isolation.

As well as being unable to leave the country, North Koreans are subjected - as the UN report described it - “an all-encompassing indoctrination machine that takes root from childhood to propagate an official personality cult and to manufacture absolute obedience” to the Supreme Leader.

According to the commission, residents are also fed persistent propaganda designed to “incite nationalistic hatred toward official enemies” including the United States and Japan.

Deliberate starvation of his own citizens.

It's believed that between two million to three million people died during a famine in North Korea in the 1990s. And in 2014, the UN commission found that "laws and policies that violate the right to adequate food and freedom from hunger remain in place".

Just this week a North Korean defector who became a US citizen in 2013 told CBS that as a child growing up in autocratic state she ate an average of one meal a week. That meal was usually rice or dried fish, but occasionally she and her relatives would have to resort to catching and eating baby mice.

"My grandmother, she passed away by starvation. My two younger brothers died by starvation," Grace Jo said. "Not only my family died -- there are hundreds of families they lost their family members."

And yes I am one of those people who believe not just Lagos but good old Ibadan is way more developed than Pyongyang.

Hmmmm your 100% correct. heard north koreans being interviewed the guy said they're taught to hate anything US. watching a Foreign tv or movie esp that of US is a prison sentence

anyways mynd44 lalasticlala FP

1 Like

Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by adadike(f): 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
All these are the disrespect and insults we get in this Buhari's regime. we never received this type of insult in Jonathan's administration
Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
Imagine this stupid pig insulting Nigeria too. undecided
He's smart to have made amends else he would've been a bush meat by now. We deserve all the insults we get though.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by Ifiokumo: 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
It’s a lie, that is Nigga AREA....It is BIAFRA that has it all...

But to be fair and frank, yes, a Korean should actually colonize the weave wearing, Davido dancing Pastor flocking fools who get angry when you speak the truth.

They have a large reservoir of greed and Jealousy (Kanu quote) and dont even realize that when the world sees Nigeria they automatically associate it with NIGGER....

FACTS
Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by BlackBaron: 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
Why do we seem to have an unending line of jobless, deceitful lying bloggers. You think you'll make it spreading falsehood and rumours? Same with the idiot that started the fake Putin African comment.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by Poshk(m): 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]

well said.. I was actually looking at the comment to see if anyone actually knows that story is fake �. You have spoken my mind. If they actually know North Korean leader and his international interest or engagement they won't believe the story. The writer even said colonize for the second time as If they have colonized us before �

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imota Rice Mill, Lagos. Largest In Nigeria. Construction Pictures. / At This Point Igbos Should Start Seeking For Igbo Nation And Not Biafra. / Breaking!! Fed Gov To Consider Pardon For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.