Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

HELP! I Can't Get An Erection. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP! I Can't Get An Erection. (1278 Views)

I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help / Ronald, 27-Year-Old Nigerian Man Who Has Never Had An Erection Before. Photo / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! I Can't Get An Erection. by code360: 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2018
Dear N-landers, please i am in serious need of help.
I noticed i stopped having erections after i took a brand of clarithromicine as treatments for Hpylori. It doesnt matter how sexy a lady could be, i just can't get erections.
I've been to the hospital where a few tests was conducted and the doctors confirmed i was okay. I was discharged with a 10days dose prescription of ginseng capsules which i got and took. It seemed to work as far as i was taking them but the moment the dose finished, it came back. I seriously need a permanent solution to this issue and would gladly welcome ideas from well meaning friends here please.
Re: HELP! I Can't Get An Erection. by lanreabbey(m): 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
Get Moringa leaf..Cook as tea...I promise u after 3 days u will feel Hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Can't Get An Erection. by code360: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
lanreabbey:
Get Moringa leaf..Cook as tea...I promise u after 3 days u will feel Hmmmmmmm
Thanks for this. But then, i would want to know the daily dose of the tea.
Re: HELP! I Can't Get An Erection. by Healthwise17: 10:11am On Nov 29, 2018
code360:
I noticed i stopped having erections after i took a brand of clarithromicine as treatments for Hpylori. It doesnt matter how sexy a lady could be, i just can't get erections.
I've been to the hospital where a few tests was conducted and the doctors confirmed i was okay. I was discharged with a 10days dose prescription of ginseng capsules which i got and took. It seemed to work as far as i was taking them but the moment the dose finished, it came back. I seriously need a permanent solution to this issue and would gladly welcome ideas from well meaning friends here please.

Hello, That's a lack of strength in the sexual organ not able to engage in sexual intercourse. Well, I'm a nutritionist by profession and we run medical check up for patients using our advanced machine to reveal the affected parts in the body system, and other parts that need urgent attention. We then do product recommendation by recommending appropriate food supplements to cure them completely.

For consultation, you can contact us on this number : 08164269252

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Can't Get An Erection. by code360: 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
Healthwise17:

Hello, That's a lack of strength in the sexual organ not able to engage in sexual intercourse. Well, I'm a nutritionist by profession and we run medical check up for patients using our advanced machine to reveal the affected parts in the body system, and other parts that need urgent attention. We then do product recommendation by recommending appropriate food supplements to cure them completely.

For consultation, you can contact us on this number : 08164269252
Thanks alot. Contact noted down, will get in touch.
Re: HELP! I Can't Get An Erection. by Healthwise17: 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
code360:
Thanks alot. Contact noted down, will get in touch.

No problem, I will be expecting
Re: HELP! I Can't Get An Erection. by lanreabbey(m): 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2018
code360:
Thanks for this. But then, i would want to know the daily dose of the tea.
u can take it twice or tree times a day..morning and night

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Can't Get An Erection. by abidex0z(m): 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2018
go use vega100 ( sildenafil citrate)....very effective.... 1 tab per day...

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Can't Get An Erection. by code360: 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2018
lanreabbey:

u can take it twice or tree times a day..morning and night
ok. Thanks alot.
Re: HELP! I Can't Get An Erection. by code360: 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
abidex0z:
Just curious, isn't vega meant for people who get aroused at all to maintain their erection? In my case, there is barely an erection.
Re: HELP! I Can't Get An Erection. by abidex0z(m): 12:08am On Nov 30, 2018
code360:
Just curious, isn't vega meant for people who get aroused at all to maintain their erection? In my case, there is barely an erection.
it will work for you even if you have no erection at all....you take 1 tab per day for a week consecutively n see the magic...stay blessed bro....

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Can't Get An Erection. by Oladin3: 1:51am On Nov 30, 2018
You can visit this site for help. It'll really help you a lot has so many has gotten testimonies- https://www.pharmakocare.com/
Re: HELP! I Can't Get An Erection. by Vega100: 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
abidex0z:
I hate when niggaz mention me indiscriminately, please stop sir!! Thank you.

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Can't Get An Erection. by abidex0z(m): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
Vega100:
Lmfao....Oga Vega no vex...

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Can't Get An Erection. by Lawrittanneka68(f): 8:48am On Dec 12, 2018
code360:
DO SYSTEM DETOXIFICATION FOR TWO WEEKS,LET THE EFFECTS OF THE DRUG BE COMPLETELY ERADICATED,USE DEFENDER,SUPER CIDER AND ALOE POWER FOR TWO WEEKS,IT INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER: 08038220168
Re: HELP! I Can't Get An Erection. by code360: 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
Vega100:
hahahahahaha... Lmao
Re: HELP! I Can't Get An Erection. by code360: 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
Thanks to everyone who advised me on step to take in solving this issue. I appreciate the love. I didn't waste time before trying each suggestion.
I finally was refered to an urologist that checked me up and re-affirmed i was very okay. My problem was a cerebral/psychological issue. I was depressed, in anxiety and fear. All these were telling on me and i was busy looking elsewhere; i was placed on counselling and adviced to grow a positive mind set towards my challenges. My people that was all oo. I have checked myself for some months now and i have gradually returned to the man i used to be. You cant imagine how happy i am.. I still remain appreciative to those of you that dropped your two cent here. God bless you all abundantly.

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Can't Get An Erection. by babyt66: 3:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
Watsapp me on 08032493281 for remedy

(1) (Reply)

Male Infertility (causes And Remedy) / Bitter Kolo Key To Erectile Dysfunction / High Blood Pressure Herbal Remedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.