Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,411 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

Nigerian Aculpuncturist - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Aculpuncturist (587 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Aculpuncturist by wealthyk: 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2010
Good day here is good news for Nigerians as we know that traditional mode of bone reconstruction is here to stay. Most people do not want to patronize them but i can tell you that my daughter was playing rough the other day and got her Femur broken. and i was advised by a doctor that i had to take her to a tradomedical doctor so that her leg will be okay. As a result of the accident, the broken leg got shorter than the other leg and this was first of pulled and made to be at par with each other. this took some days but if it were Igbobi  or other places i wont be able to cope with what they demand or the pain the poor girl would have gone through. so i implore those who are against this practice to think again as they are here to stay. Yes there are some unscrupulous elements among them but this one is different. The practice has existed for centuries and will continue to stay as obtained in China, India and other parts of the world. we have some good ones in Nigeria we should embrace. You need to go Igbobi and see how people are maimed for life whereas the case would have been different if they had known the way. several people who have lost hope in using their limbs or other parts of their bodies that got broken have testified to the efficacy and efficiency of using Dr. Bone. If you need more info as regards this Doctor, feel free to contact me on wealth4lifeinc@yahoo.com or call me on 08034191002 and i will gladly help you without getting anything from you. this is to inform the whole of 9ja that there is hope. And if you have a footballer as a friend or brother or sister or if you are one, then Dr. Bone will give you an ointment that you will use and this will make you strong and never get a bone broken on the day you have a match. pls dont get me wrong, there is nothing diabolical about it, all he uses are just the every day herbs we use and eat.
Re: Nigerian Aculpuncturist by candylips(m): 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2010
how much
Re: Nigerian Aculpuncturist by Acidosis(m): 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2010
I don't believe these native doctors. So many research has been carried out on herbs by experts, infact drugs are extracts from plants. But these men fabricated theirs with dangerous back-up like charm, witchcraft, etc no wonder they can't explain the pharmacokinetic properties of their test substance. If not magic/spell which leaf will suddenly straighten a deformed bone.
Re: Nigerian Aculpuncturist by wealthyk: 5:02am On Aug 02, 2010
I want to thank you so much for your posts on my topic but i beg to differ. You see in every profession, there is bound to be quacks and professionals. This man i am talking about has had this profession passed on from their fore fathers to him and he is still taking care of my daughter. Not only her but countless others who would have had some part s of their bodies amputated for lack of proper care by so-called professionals in Igbobi. I have someone who can testify to this. Don't get me wrong, they are good when it comes to just broken legs, hands etc but when it comes to the serious ones lack what happened to my daughter like shattered bones or shifted shoulders etc., they will just apply POP and tell us to go whereas they wont know if there is a shift or if the legs are at par with each other. You see as a result of the accident, one leg got shorter than the other and it was rectified and bandaged up and it is healing cos of the applications of local herbs we consume. Can i tell you that the man is a xtian and doesn't use witch craft as some claim cos i was there and so were many other people including church going xtians, God is not against such things as long as you dont serve an idol since in the 1st place it is God that gives GIFTS and Talents to each and every one of us in this world. so my friends what matters most is your belief and trust. So to the price, let me know what you want, then i can tell you if you send me a mail in my addy.
Thanks and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Mass Recruitment For Health Services Marketing Executives (urgent!) / Advice Pls!nutritional Meal For A 2yr Old / Stomach Ulcer Nightmares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.