Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Please Help!!! My Blogsite Was Disabled Due To Copyright Report..what Do I Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help!!! My Blogsite Was Disabled Due To Copyright Report..what Do I Do? (235 Views)

Please I Don't Know What Happened, My Account Was Disabled / Help: My Facebook Account Was Disabled/deactivated / Please Help!!! My Blogsite Was Disabled Due To Copyright Report..what Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!! My Blogsite Was Disabled Due To Copyright Report..what Do I Do? by olamitunde(m): 2:30am On Nov 29, 2018
i need an urgent advice on what to do to get my blogsite active again. i got a mail yesterday that my site was reported for copyright and that the contents repoted will be diabled . But to my surprise, i've been unable to access the sire since then. Experience Bloggers here should kindly come to my rescue ASAP.

(1) (Reply)

Why Osinbajo Is More Active Than Buhari” – Nigerian Columnist / Artisanoga Is Recruiting / Reps Okay June 12 As Democracy Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.