Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

??.. Is A Big Time Scammer. Beware - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ??.. Is A Big Time Scammer. Beware (805 Views)

Fredfrankhussle Is A Criminal Scammer...Beware !!! / Ojo Imafidon Michael Is A Scammer Beware / Pixeldesign.com.ng A Lagos Based Big Time Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

??.. Is A Big Time Scammer. Beware by kemkem303: 2:54am On Nov 29, 2018
I posted yesterday that I needed to buy skrill, he came into my inbox and we negotiate the price. We concluded and I told him I'm going to send half of the money until I received the skrill. Till now, I haven't received any.
He said he has exhausted is skrill account and that I should pay the complete money if I'm truly ready to buy. He promised to refund my money since yesterday morning and I'm yet to get back my money. Please if you know him, just tell him to return my 3k. I will deal with him just because of 3k. I wonder how desperate some people are.
With your ACC details, then I believe I will be able to track you down. I will inform the bank and the police this morning. I won't let you go Scot free.

Re: ??.. Is A Big Time Scammer. Beware by amdman: 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
kemkem303:
I posted yesterday that I needed to buy skrill, he came into my inbox and we negotiate the price. We concluded and I told him I'm going to send half of the money until I received the skrill.

With your ACC details, then I believe I will be able to track you down. I will inform the bank and the police this morning. I won't let you go Scot free.

This is interesting. So when the person told you he/she is Amdman, did you confirm it? Did you check his/her phone number and confirmed it was same? Did you ask the person quote you here on NL with Amdman's account? What exactly did you do?

I can categorically tell you that I am not the person that had a conversation with you. I have never bought skrill from anyone and will not in the foreseeable future.
Re: ??.. Is A Big Time Scammer. Beware by Hannahdiah(f): 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
amdman:

This is interesting. So when the person told you he/she is Amdman, did you confirm it? Did you check his/her phone number and confirmed it was same? Did you ask the person quote you here on NL with Amdman's account? What exactly did you do?

I can categorically tell you that I am not the person that had a conversation with you. I have never bought skrill from anyone and will not in the foreseeable future.

Original scammer...
I am coming for him, he doesn't know he has bitten what he can chew.
Re: ??.. Is A Big Time Scammer. Beware by Hannahdiah(f): 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
kemkem303:
I posted yesterday that I needed to buy skrill, he came into my inbox and we negotiate the price. We concluded and I told him I'm going to send half of the money until I received the skrill. Till now, I haven't received any.
He said he has exhausted is skrill account and that I should pay the complete money if I'm truly ready to buy. He promised to refund my money since yesterday morning and I'm yet to get back my money. Please if you know him, just tell him to return my 3k. I will deal with him just because of 3k. I wonder how desperate some people are.

He doesn't even know what is coming for him. He came into my inbox as a Skrill buyer and I sent $52 to his account, he has blocked me on Whatsapp and has refused to pick my call.
Amdman! You are the one...
I swear, whether it takes me thousands of naira or weeks and months, I will find you and you will pay Dearly.
Re: ??.. Is A Big Time Scammer. Beware by kemkem303: 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
amdman:

im less concerned about your story. But with the account details I have with me, I'm 100% sure I'm going to get back my money from Amdman. I'm a typical Yoruba lady. And I can do and undo just because of my money. No need of going helter skelter before getting my money from you, but once I'm through with you, then you will continue to regret collecting my money. I will call you and you will surely answer me 100 times. You don't know me at all. I will make sure I ruin you for life I swear. Though I have already reported at the police station, and I'm going to take it up to the necessary authority. Just giving you few days before going into action. Once you started seeing my hands, I believe you will pay me 10x my money. Useless idiot.
Re: ??.. Is A Big Time Scammer. Beware by suco01(m): 12:12am On Nov 30, 2018
Scam Scam Scam everywhere for Nairaland. Oga seun abeg make i be moderator in charge of issues like this. Nairaland don dey loose value small small. To send scammers go jail dey hungary me like kilode.
Re: ??.. Is A Big Time Scammer. Beware by lightwhite: 1:56am On Nov 30, 2018
If only you had checked what nairaland has to say about the person you sent money to. Faith Daluk is a notorious serial scammer . I just searched the name Daluk and it came out in RED. You were just another victim.
Re: ??.. Is A Big Time Scammer. Beware by kemkem303: 5:03am On Nov 30, 2018
[quote author=lightwhite post=73422298]If only you had checked what nairaland has to say about the person you sent money to. Faith Daluk is a notorious serial scammer . I just searched the name Daluk and it came out in RED. You were just another victim.[/quote
Really, just leave him for me, anytime I have his chance, then that will surely be the last time he will surely have a nice breath. I don't joke with my money. If it will take me 10 months to finish him, so be it but I'm 100 sure that he will surely be dealt with. I swear that in few months time, is either he runs mad or he's imprisoned. I don't care what it will cost me and I'm sure it's not going to cost me anything. I will discipline him.
Re: ??.. Is A Big Time Scammer. Beware by amdman: 6:40am On Nov 30, 2018
lightwhite:
If only you had checked what nairaland has to say about the person you sent money to. Faith Daluk is a notorious serial scammer . I just searched the name Daluk and it came out in RED. You were just another victim.

Thank you! They didn't do basic due diligence for doing business with people on Nairaland and here they are trying to drag my name in the mud
Re: ??.. Is A Big Time Scammer. Beware by amdman: 6:42am On Nov 30, 2018
Dominique, Puskin, Naijacutee... Please help before these folks soil my hard earned name.
Re: ??.. Is A Big Time Scammer. Beware by dominique(f): 6:57am On Nov 30, 2018
kemkem303:

This is the mistake most rookies in the currency exchange business make, you don't do your due diligence before rushing to transact.

Did you come to the forum to verify that the person that contacted you is the real amdman? If only you had run searches on his details, this would have been avoided.
Re: ??.. Is A Big Time Scammer. Beware by Rextizzle(m): 7:09am On Nov 30, 2018
You made a big mistake which shouldn't have be done,. you should have enquire first before making any transactions. I also do the same. sorry, next time don't try such mistake.
Re: ??.. Is A Big Time Scammer. Beware by amdman: 8:12am On Nov 30, 2018
dominique:

This is the mistake most rookies in the currency exchange business make, you don't do your due diligence before rushing to transact.

Did you come to the forum to verify that the person that contacted you is the real amdman? If only you had run searches on his details, this would have been avoided.

Somebody contacts you and says I am so and so. You don't bother to confirm his/her identity. You wire your hand-earned money fiam! Then you start dragging an innocent person in the mud.
Re: ??.. Is A Big Time Scammer. Beware by amdman: 8:18am On Nov 30, 2018
dominique:

Please help to investigate this and take necessary action become these spoil will spoil my moniker's career.

The allegation in this link too

https://www.nairaland.com/4435334/sell-paypal-funds-me#73368338
Re: ??.. Is A Big Time Scammer. Beware by dominique(f): 8:57am On Nov 30, 2018
Hannahdiah:

He doesn't even know what is coming for him. He came into my inbox as a Skrill buyer and I sent $52 to his account, he has blocked me on Whatsapp and has refused to pick my call.
Amdman! You are the one...
I swear, whether it takes me thousands of naira or weeks and months, I will find you and you will pay Dearly.

Kindly post the number of the person you charted with.
Re: ??.. Is A Big Time Scammer. Beware by legaxi(m): 10:05am On Nov 30, 2018
kemkem303:

Madam, first of all i will like to say I'm sorry for your loss, the guy that scam you is already a known scammer on this forum if only you take your time to carefully searched for his details ( phone number and bank details) here you would have discover a lot about him, i have personally take it upon myself to expose that guy entire contacts details and various nairaland moniker (user names) including his various phone numbers and bank details he has used to scam people here, sincerely i still find it quiet amusing that this guy still scam people here after all this revelations I've made on him, or maybe he's using some kind of voodoo magic or something on you guys undecided , though the guy is a serial scammer who makes you fill comfortable whenever you are charting with him during any deal (Con man strategy) if only you guys would be a little bit patient and search for his details and always insist on using escrow if you are dealing with someone you are not sure of you would have see who he really is.

About the use of monikers (user names) here, a typical scammer can claim to be anybody here, yes you heard me right he can even claim to be a moderator or even Seun himself but that did not in any way imply that he is who he says he is undecided Whenever anybody claim to be the owner of any moniker here tell that person to quote you for confirmation instead of accepting it without any prove, that been said, don't just accuse Amdman for defrauding you without any prove that he did it. Madam Hannahdiah pls take note of this too, I know how it hurt for someone to loss his hard earned money to scammers I'm also a victim cry

Follow this link to see everything I have on this guy
https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/6497#73381566
Re: ??.. Is A Big Time Scammer. Beware by puskin: 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
kemkem303:

That person you transferred money to is a notorious serial scammer and all his aliases and contacts(including bank accts used to scam people) are listed on the SCAM thread.
A simple search on NL would have saved you OR a simple quote from the moniker you are chatting with would have prevented all this.

The person just impersonated someone and you bought it without verifying anything.

OOh well................you can now stop this wrongful accusation.

(1)

Making Money Online In Nigeria Without Paying To Start / Bicycles Wholesale Imported - Looking For Someone At Alaba / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.