Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

"I Want To Leave" - Dembele Tells Barcelona - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Want To Leave" - Dembele Tells Barcelona (375 Views)

Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta / Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants To Leave / Messi Tells Barcelona To Make Eden Hazard Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Want To Leave" - Dembele Tells Barcelona by Dolapo11: 3:09am On Nov 29, 2018
Ousmane Dembele has requested to leave Barcelona come this January transfer window.He has struggled for playing time since his $120m move from Dortmund and has requested to leave in January.

Barcelona are planning to include Dembele in a deal to bring back PSG forward Neymar.Dembele and cash has already been offered to PSG to bring Neymar back to Camp Nou.Premier League clubs are interested to land Dembele having been linked to Liverpool and the likes.However Barca have denied any transfer request from Liverpool saying no approach has been made.

Injuries also have played their part in hampering his playing time with a serious hamstring injury disturbing his first season at Barcelona.Dembele who got on the scoresheet in Saturday's 1 - 1 draw with Atletico Madrid has made seven starts in the La Liga often benched for the likes of Suarez,Messi and Coutinho.

(1) (Reply)

Best Football Predictions / Arsenal Midfielder Aaron Ramsey Reveals His Next Move / Top African Goalscorers In EPL History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.