Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) (3009 Views)

Infinix Zero Ultra Made Top 10 Trending Phones On Gsmarena / Leaked Photos Of The Rumored Infinix "NOW" Phone With 160W Fast Charging / TECNO, Infinix And Realme All Get A Spot In The Top 36 On Gsmarena Homepage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by Mrlouis: 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
Alfred234:

Snapdragon 425 is not that old. it was released in 2016 dunno why you people like bashing budget phones. Most Nigerians can't afford to buy a premium Samsung device or any other top brand. About 60% users of Samsung and iPhone in Nigeria bought it fairly used.

My brother, dont waste your time explaining to the fool...thats the inferiority complex worrying his type... Thats how one looser used over 90 thousand to buy a third hand iphone x...just to be among.. i use an infinix..and I'm happy...if they feel what i get from my phone i dont deserve it cus its "inferior" and i didnt get an iPhone or xiaomi, its my worries..they should take solignum and die
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by virgoreal: 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
Mrlouis:

Well get a phone of your choice and stop being a dog in the manger... I use an infinix, almost all my neighbors ,friends, and all use tecnos, gionees, infinix and they are happy.. arguing with u is a waste of my lifeforce..
i pity your poor ass and stupid thinking... my friends can never buy oudated phone with poor GPU and chipset 3gb ram stupid joke every that asked me if the should buy that poor phone... i tell em keep that 40k when it gets to 60k+ get something better....infinix is not a small budget phone its a phone the cant sell in their country....so they brhng it here
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by Suarez190(m): 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2018
Mrlouis:

My brother, dont waste your time explaining to the fool...thats the inferiority complex worrying his type... Thats how one looser used over 90 thousand to buy a third hand iphone x...just to be among.. i use an infinix..and I'm happy...if they feel what i get from my phone i dont deserve it cus its "inferior" and i didnt get an iPhone or xiaomi, its my worries..they should take solignum and die
Ur sense too small bro..
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by virgoreal: 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
Its not compulsory you buy an iphone there are still better phone not as expensive it..............getting a good phone and your friend trying to feel among are different things most phones i have used are cheap with good spec AND MOST PEOPLE DONT KNOW THEM
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by virgoreal: 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
Mrlouis:

you are brainless getting a good phone and trying to feel among are different upgrade your sense ......adreno 400 snapdragon 425 mediatek used are outdated
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by Mrlouis: 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
virgoreal:
you are brainless getting a good phone and trying to feel among are different upgrade your sense ......adreno 400 snapdragon 425 mediatek used are outdated

Go to the streets and complain..you are running mad already..only a handful gives a fvck about your sermon... nobody cares if the chip is snapdragon 100 ...FYI, infinix, tecno and itel recorded the highest sales of mobile devices in Nigeria and they are doing just fine in other African countries...Ode oshi
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by Mrlouis: 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2018
These guys feel pained...tecno leveled the playing field..everyone can hold a smartphone now...nobody cares to scrutinize what you are holding to see if its an iphone or samsung or tecno phone....people have better things to think about...issues here are there...some are not happy about this...they feel the need to be worshipped because they are holding a samsung and the next person closeby is holding a tecno phone..who cares They both enjoy the same thing..if you feel pained tie your expensive phone to your forehead and trot around the streets for recoqnition or better still take a dive into the lagoon...Gabadaya
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by virgoreal: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2018
Mrlouis:

Go to the streets and complain..you are running mad already..only a handful gives a fvck about your sermon... nobody cares if the chip is snapdragon 100 ...FYI, infinix, tecno and itel recorded the highest sales of mobile devices in Nigeria and they are doing just fine in other African countries...Ode oshi
0 mumu oshi you are buying stupid phone look at the rubbish you wrote it shows how stupid you are ....infinix ,,tecno and itel are stupid phones upgrade your sense

1 Like

Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by Reeberry: 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
keryj:
It's nothing special. I regrete buying note 5 sad
Who bought it for you? undecided
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by keryj(f): 6:56am On Dec 01, 2018
Reeberry:
Who bought it for you? undecided

Can't you comprehend Ok read my statement again very slowly, the answer to your question is there smiley
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by Reeberry: 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
keryj:

Can't you comprehend Ok read my statement again very slowly, the answer to your question is there smiley
You expect me to read shît again?
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by keryj(f): 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
Reeberry:
You expect me to read shît again?

You seriously can't read and comprehend, let me help you: I said I regrete buying note5, meaning I bought it myself.

Then you are asking me who bought it for me Isn't that a stupid question
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by Reeberry: 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
keryj:

You seriously can't read and comprehend, let me help you: I said I regrete buying note5, meaning I bought it myself.

Then you are asking me who bought it for me Isn't that a stupid question
You are dumb. I am asking because I know you can fetch the money yourself. grin
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by keryj(f): 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
Reeberry:
You are dumb. I am asking because I know you can fetch the money yourself. grin

If you allow us to reason the way you want to reason you will be so pained.

You made an annoying statement at first I ignored you. Whatever you mean by fetching the money myself, don't qoute me again
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by eki2000(m): 7:38am On Dec 03, 2018
Samsung used Snapdragon 425 on the galaxy J6 plus released two months ago, it costs around #66k now, and you see people saving money to buy. What I want to know is if the 425 on Samsung is different from the one on Infinix?
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by flexerking(m): 9:53am On Dec 03, 2018
eki2000:
Samsung used Snapdragon 425 on the galaxy J6 plus released two months ago, it costs around #66k now, and you see people saving money to buy. What I want to know is if the 425 on Samsung is different from the one on Infinix?
no differences just that samsung may have better screen,build quality and camera.
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by Mrlouis: 10:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
eki2000:

Tanchuu sir....that phone was released back in September this year, 6.0inch with HD display, snapdragon 425 and even a 3300mah...its well over 69,000 naira in price..if it were tecno or infinix, haters would come and start to say how can one release a 6.0 inch display with common HD or with 3300mah battery...
Truth is we don't appreciate what we have...if one a
Is fortunate to import cheaper Chinese brands, well good for you.. but it is bad to start painting them as worthless.. truth be said infinix, tecno and the likes do not make flagship phones quite alright because of the nature of the market they are dealing with, if they were to incorporate some of these mouth-watering specs, how many of these hate-mongers will be willing to pay for it? Lets be wise please
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by Reeberry: 12:46am On Dec 04, 2018
keryj:

If you allow us to reason the way you want to reason you will be so pained.

You made an annoying statement at first I ignored you. Whatever you mean by fetching the money myself, don't qoute me again
Who ignores and reply same time? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

UMIDIGI A7 Pro Users Thread / How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com / turn on 3g in lenovo A670T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.