Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Our Focus Is To Retain AWCON Title — Falcons Coach - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Our Focus Is To Retain AWCON Title — Falcons Coach (4905 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) / Cameroon Vs. Nigeria: 2018 AWCON Semi-Final - 2 - 4 - Penalties (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Zambia: AWCON 2018 - 4 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Focus Is To Retain AWCON Title — Falcons Coach by Sleekfingers: 8:12am On Nov 29, 2018
Good luck to them..
Looking at the way they played Cameroon....their chances of beating south Africa is very slim......my opinion, south Africa is a better team....but we can beat them by luck

The super falcons are definitely the African champion....but the way they played at the past women world cup...was totally terrible....

Those Asian and European countries beats them silly....with what I am seeing...they haven't improved at all.....I don't expect anything special from them....or do they expect that they will beat Asians and European countries with this arcade way of playing football....
Abegi....they are simply local champions....
Re: Our Focus Is To Retain AWCON Title — Falcons Coach by Juggernauts: 8:18am On Nov 29, 2018
what time is the match on Saturday?
Re: Our Focus Is To Retain AWCON Title — Falcons Coach by Topmaike007(m): 8:21am On Nov 29, 2018
na wa ooo,I hope we win on Saturday
Re: Our Focus Is To Retain AWCON Title — Falcons Coach by mechanics(m): 8:51am On Nov 29, 2018
I hope they will perform better in this forth coming world cup.
Re: Our Focus Is To Retain AWCON Title — Falcons Coach by oluwamaich(m): 8:53am On Nov 29, 2018
Goodluck guys...
Re: Our Focus Is To Retain AWCON Title — Falcons Coach by Isangad1(m): 9:43am On Nov 29, 2018
one hand on the title already
Re: Our Focus Is To Retain AWCON Title — Falcons Coach by khunz: 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
I'm sure there won't be penalty kick in this one ,its either they maul us or we maul them.I pray the later prevails
Re: Our Focus Is To Retain AWCON Title — Falcons Coach by jossy4joseph(m): 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
South Africa girls will beat the Super Falcons. This is the worst Super Falcons team i have ever seen since the commencement of the women African Cup of Nations in recent years. The so called white coach is not doing anything to the team. I believe indigenous coaches are better than the white coach.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want to Open A Bej9ja shop / Joe Aribo Biography; Early Life, Road To Fame, Personal Life And Untold Facts / Calabar Chosen For Nigeria-Ethiopia WC Playoff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.