Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Governor Ambode Assures Of Security This Festive Period - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ambode Assures Of Security This Festive Period (2180 Views)

Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos / Governor Ambode Arrives Russia, Pledges To Send Stranded Nigerians Home / Otedola Bridge Fire: Governor Ambode Visits The Scene Of Tanker Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ambode Assures Of Security This Festive Period by technicallyrich(m): 7:49am On Nov 29, 2018
Fear fear governor.
No politician can try these in ss or se.controlling everyone like the way the shrek does.
The closet has been mazi kanu and ojukwu that controlled ss and se biafrans.
Wike is loved too in rivers state
please i will like to context election in no mans land lagos.how do i go about it.
I am ijaw and i will like to bring my ideals and make no mans land lagos bueatiful.
Re: Governor Ambode Assures Of Security This Festive Period by obonujoker(m): 7:55am On Nov 29, 2018
lol.... A failure telling people he will protect them.... Lol... Olori nla.....
Re: Governor Ambode Assures Of Security This Festive Period by BlueRayDick: 7:57am On Nov 29, 2018
Assurance kill you there. Ever since his defeat at the primaries Lagos has gone from bad to worse. Ìkoròdu road has been taken over by trailers and tankers, different roads in the state keep getting worse. We no longer have potholes on the road but boreholes. I won't even talk about the heap of refuse everywhere. Aswear Lagos is running on autopilot
Re: Governor Ambode Assures Of Security This Festive Period by MahatmaGhandi: 8:34am On Nov 29, 2018
Nigerians know better than to take Government assurances as something that can be relied upon. Government officials cannot and will not go beyond protecting themselves and members of their families.
Re: Governor Ambode Assures Of Security This Festive Period by RexTramadol1: 8:53am On Nov 29, 2018
myners007:
A sitting Governor that accepted defeat in ordinary party's primary is here talking about assuring Lagos residents of their safety this Yuletide. This mindless fellow who cant' even protect his job wants to protect the lives of over 18 million people. This is quite ironic.

U no get joy ooo
Re: Governor Ambode Assures Of Security This Festive Period by Lekas12111: 11:07am On Nov 29, 2018
Bleep u corrupt governor Lagos is the most corrupt state in Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obis Lies About BRICS Membership Busted. Pics / Moment Female PDP Agent Nearly Fought Man At Kano Collation Center (Photos) / Ufot Ekaette Former SGF Dies At 80 As Akwa Ibom Mourns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.