Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Vacant Piece Of Land For Telecom Industry - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Vacant Piece Of Land For Telecom Industry (813 Views)

Land For Installation Of Telecom Mast Available@ Afforable Rate / Do You Want To Work In Telecom Industry? / Vacant Piece Of Land For Telecom Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacant Piece Of Land For Telecom Industry by femijck(m): 11:44pm On Jul 28, 2010
I have a plot of land located at ota ogun state along NITEL-Toll gate road,with a little structure at d back.and i wish to lease it out to any telecom industry in need of it for any purpose .all evidence of ownership is readily available.so any interest on this should be directed to me here or call me on 08060656168 <mr femi>.thx
Re: Vacant Piece Of Land For Telecom Industry by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 30, 2020
femijck:
I have a plot of land located at ota ogun state along NITEL-Toll gate road,with a little structure at d back.and i wish to lease it out to any telecom industry in need of it for any purpose .all evidence of ownership is readily available.so any interest on this should be directed to <mr femi>.thx
boss good morning. Please I need your help. Assist me please. I don't have enough for food... I have not eating since last evening. I had was able to eat yesterday because I attended a baby's naming ceremony.
I was banned before that was why I couldn't reply you

(1) (Reply)

Cooling Tower Water Treatment Specifications / Are Apple Products Unnecessarily Expensive? / Engineers Build Coolest Water Gun Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.