Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,083 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Shocking: Suspected Fedral SARS Operative Shoots LASTMA Official Dead (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking: Suspected Fedral SARS Operative Shoots LASTMA Official Dead (photos) (368 Views)

Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing / Policemen Mistake SARS Operative For Kidnapper, Shoot Him Dead / Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Suspected Fedral SARS Operative Shoots LASTMA Official Dead (photos) by NAIJAHITPLAY: 7:49am On Nov 29, 2018
Naijahitplay Gist

An official of the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority, identified as Rotimi Adeyemo, was shot dead in the Iyana-Ipaja area of Alimosho Local Government Area of the state on Wednesday.

We gathered that Adeyemo, while controlling traffic at the Iyana-Ipaja roundabout, stopped a motorist, who was alleged to be an operative of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad, for violating a traffic rule, but the motorist, who was apparently annoyed by the action of the LASTMA official, allegedly brought out a gun from his vehicle and shot the official dead.

An eyewitness, Uwem Okon, told us @Naijahitplay that the motorist, who drove a Toyota Highlander SUV, brought out a gun and shot the traffic official, who had asked him to stop for violating the rule.

Okon added that onlookers first retreated after the motorist shot the LASTMA official, but later regrouped as the motorist was trying to make a quick escape and seized him.

Okon stated, “There was a heavy traffic at the Iyana-Ipaja roundabout around 6:23pm. The LATSMA official was busy controlling vehicles in order to ease the traffic when he discovered that a motorist had violated a traffic rule. So, he stopped to caution the motorist, but the motorist suddenly brought out a gun and shot him on the head. The official died on the spot.
Click to read more and view more pictures:
http://www.naijahitplay.com/2018/11/shocking-suspected-fedral-sars.html?m=1

Re: Shocking: Suspected Fedral SARS Operative Shoots LASTMA Official Dead (photos) by gaby(m): 7:55am On Nov 29, 2018
Evil and callousness personified.

I thought these murderers have been reformed or disbanded.
Re: Shocking: Suspected Fedral SARS Operative Shoots LASTMA Official Dead (photos) by weyreypey: 7:55am On Nov 29, 2018
Thank God they seized him.
Re: Shocking: Suspected Fedral SARS Operative Shoots LASTMA Official Dead (photos) by busky007: 7:58am On Nov 29, 2018
Just imagine Wat is happening
He deserves to go to sambisa since he can shoot easily Mtcheew
Rip to the dead man anyway
This is Nigeria
Re: Shocking: Suspected Fedral SARS Operative Shoots LASTMA Official Dead (photos) by Born2Breed(f): 8:13am On Nov 29, 2018
I would have been glad if the SARS officials was killed too.
Re: Shocking: Suspected Fedral SARS Operative Shoots LASTMA Official Dead (photos) by pyyxxaro: 8:23am On Nov 29, 2018
Pls permit me to blame Buhari for this undecided

I said pls oh, so don't quote me tongue
Re: Shocking: Suspected Fedral SARS Operative Shoots LASTMA Official Dead (photos) by orbgoblin: 8:37am On Nov 29, 2018
they seem to have made a come back since Tuesday it's been chaos unleashed by these vermin.
gaby:
Evil and callousness personified.

I thought these murderers have been reformed or disbanded.

(1) (Reply)

A 78-year-old Man Confesses To Killing Of 90 Women Since 1970 / UK Drill Rapper Dissing The Dead With No Remorse / Distributor Supplies Diesel In Nylon Bags, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.