Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,332 members, 7,822,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Ecommerce Deal Shopping Site For Sell - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Ecommerce Deal Shopping Site For Sell (610 Views)

We Produce & Print Nylon For Bread, Chicken, Pure Water, Shopping, Flour, Grains / Online Shoppers Board - Shopping Updates, Product Reviews and Deals.. / Shopping - News, Trends, Tips and Updates.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ecommerce Deal Shopping Site For Sell by rickyme: 7:56am On Nov 29, 2018
About me: Am G.Great, the founder of IncomeCamping LLC, TravelMarketingMedia.com, and Afripas Global LLC. Am an entrepreneur, internet marketer. I also specialize in product procurement for major company's like Amazon and Souq in past 10 years.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/godson-great/

BUY HOBYSHOPPING

Company: Hobyshopping is an affiliate eCommerce and marketplace for top online deals and popular items. It feature top deals, popular and best selling products from Major eCommerce store in Africa Like Jumia ecom..

HOBYSHOPPING BUSINESS MODEL

-We advertise our website on Adwords, and Facebook, Forum and other places.
-Customer visit our Our store to see hot and popular products around the web.
-They make purchase via our merchant buy now link
-we get paid and receive payments via Bank Transfer and place in the world.
-Our content are Unique and optimized for search engines.
-We generate revenue monthly on average of $500+ monthly.

TIME REQUIRED TO RUN THE BUSINESS

2 - 3 hrs/week.
-Part of business is automated and may require little man power.
-More time given to the business the higher the revenue. Such as 24hrs Advertising, customer,offering more discounts, update of new products in the store, acquiring new customer and follow up messages.
-This marketing strategies alone can triple your income very quickly.

OUR MARKETING STYLE

I had invested in Social media platforms
We advertise via Facebook, Adwords.
Forum marketing
Use Social networks and signals
Search engine Optimization
Blogging

WHAT YOU WILL GET IN HOBYSHOPPING.COM

-Website already making over $500 per month
-Over 3,000 visit every month.
-Email marketing & optin page setup.
-Cheapest & high converting Advertising methods
-eCommerce customized Website template
-Instagram & Facebook Pages
-Link you to Commerce Affiliate system.
-Access to my freelancer to handle some stuff.
-1 months coaching guide
-Free selling documentations guide

Q1. HOW WE MAKE MONEY

Affiliate : We signup as merchant from major Africa eCommerce website like (Jumia & konga), we recommend popular product to active shoppers and when they make purchase, we earn commission and get paid monthly.

JUMIA INTERNATIONAL

Jumia Algeria
Jumia Cameroon
Jumia Egypt
Jumia Ghana
Jumia Ivory Coast
Jumia Kenya
Jumia Morocco
Jumia Rwanda
Jumia Senegal
Jumia Tanzania
Jumia Tunisia
Jumia Uganda

Google Adsense: I Recently implemented Adsense on the website not up to a month and that has generated nearly $80. So On average the adsense is making $20/Month.

Q2. Why You have to buy this website?

Is easy to make money listing popular, and online deals from major eCommerce store in Africa.
This business model is unique in Africans and people love deals and popular recommendations.
You advertise to million of audience with low advertising budget.
You can start sell your own products directly from your store.
You get paid twice every month any place in the world.
You can start earning sales from the website and Adsense with the excessive traffics.

Q3. Where is the traffic Source Coming From?

High Google Search engine Ranking
Facebook
Blog Sites
Forums
It has multiple traffic sources

Q5: Why am i selling this site

I currently building my Agro business and needed more cash to build some infrastructure and I just want to focus my attention on this business.

WHERE TO BUY THE SITE

https://flippa.com/10050335-hobyshopping-com

OR contact me via LinkedIn
https://www.linkedin.com/in/godson-great/

(1) (Reply)

. / Paint Is To Add Value To Your Building,make It Beaultful And Protect It / Billboard.ng...advertise With Us Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.