Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

No! Ritualists Aren't On The Rise - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / No! Ritualists Aren't On The Rise (1021 Views)

Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful / Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) / Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No! Ritualists Aren't On The Rise by don4real18(m): 8:31am On Nov 29, 2018
I read a news of a certain Blessing, a student of AAUA who ran mad after being dropped from a Lexus Jeep in Ijebu-Ode, Ogun state.
I felt extremely bad seeing the pictures of this beautiful young lady in her before-and-after situation.
It's obvious she has been turned to a money making machine by a ritualist which has become more like a norm in the environment we find ourselves.
Can we say that the ritualists have increased in recent times; I don't think so. I think it's the greed amongst the victims that is actually on the rise.
Thanks to the social media, the ritualists (mostly the men) get to flaunt their ill-gotten wealth and boom, he gets an unbelievable number of friend requests which is mostly from the females.
If they can't get the man for themselves, they can at least get a share of the national cake, isn't it?
This desperation in turn leads to an ease of operation by the ritualists who invites them over in sound health but leaves them in a state of utter disregard to love of the human race. The victims don't necessarily need to run mad, some are butchered, some get sick and blah blah blah.
The government is doing it's part in trying to stop these ritualists but they don't have the major work to do. The work to reduce rituals to the barest minimum lies with those who can fall victims. I belong to few groups on the social media and I see a lot of vulnerable people that can fall victims. Now, the reason I call them vulnerable is due to their unrivaled love for money. You see them shaming those trying to make ends meet legitimately and becoming a slowpoke for those with unexplainable wealth. Their idea is "I don't want to suffer". "If you stay with a growing guy, when he becomes rich, he leaves you" and other similar stupid thoughts.
When you try to educate them, they tag you broke. You think the bad news will deter them from such thoughts but no, they love money to the extent that they just don't care.
I know that many aren't intellectually capable to think of any other means to make an income but my wish is that they don't end up like the stubborn flies that follow a dead body to the grave.
Re: No! Ritualists Aren't On The Rise by dominique(f): 9:06am On Nov 29, 2018
At first, they were defending rapists now they are defending ritualists. Wetin person no go read on this forum? A 10 year old boy was decapitated by these crazy ritualists you're shamelessly defending. Had the victim been a slightly older female, her murder would have been justified by deranged people like yourself. That a person is greedy and lusts after men with money is not reason enough to murder her in such a gruesome manner.

Rather than ask questions, the moment you see a lady in an unfortunate situation, you jump to stupid conclusions. Turns out the Blessing lady had mental health issues she has been dealing with for years. Some people cooked up the Lexus story of give a dog a bad name to hang and foolish people like the OP bought it.
FYI Elozino's killers have been caught and they confessed. She was just an unfortunate person caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. It could have been your sister.

1 Like

Re: No! Ritualists Aren't On The Rise by don4real18(m): 9:46am On Nov 29, 2018
dominique:
At first, they were defending rapists now they are defending ritualists. Wetin person no go read on this forum? A 10 year old boy was decapitated by these crazy ritualists you're shamelessly defending. Had the victim been a slightly older female, her murder would have been justified by deranged people like yourself. That a person is greedy and lusts after men with money is not reason enough to murder her in such a gruesome manner.

Rather than ask questions, the moment you see a lady in an unfortunate situation, you jump to stupid conclusions. Turns out the Blessing lady had mental health issues she has been dealing with for years. Some people cooked up the Lexus story of give a dog a bad name to hang and foolish people like the OP bought it.
FYI Elozino's killers have been caught and they confessed. She was just an unfortunate person caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. It could have been your sister.
You should read my post again but this time, do it slowly
Re: No! Ritualists Aren't On The Rise by dominique(f): 10:26am On Nov 29, 2018
don4real18:

You should read my post again but this time, do it slowly

God forbid I read that repulsive piece of garbage again. As if it is not bad enough that you people defend rapists and blame the victim, you're doing same for ritual killers. So if a girl throws herself shameless at a yahoo+ person, she deserves to be gruesomely murdered? How about little children that have met their untimely end at the hands of these monsters, how do you intend to spin the blame them?

1 Like

Re: No! Ritualists Aren't On The Rise by don4real18(m): 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
dominique:

God forbid I read that repulsive piece of garbage again. As if it is not bad enough that you people defend rapists and blame the victim, you're doing same for ritual killers. So if a girl throws herself shameless at a yahoo+ person, she deserves to be gruesomely murdered? How about little children that have met their untimely end at the hands of these monsters, how do you intend to spin the blame them?
So you basically lack the intellectual capability to comprehend my writeup making you insinuate that I'm supporting ritual killings or whatever. How low can one actually get?
Re: No! Ritualists Aren't On The Rise by claseek(f): 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
What about ritualist that use kids for ritual? The kids were greedy too abi? How do you want to justify that one??

What is bad is fccking bad! angry
Re: No! Ritualists Aren't On The Rise by don4real18(m): 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
claseek:
What about ritualist that use kids for ritual? The kids were greedy too abi? How do you want to justify that one??

What is bad is fccking bad! angry
Well, I never said killing someone for money was good

(1) (Reply)

Bank Staff In UNILAG Caught On Camera During Sex Action In His Office / Final Year CRUTECH Student Gun Down On Students Week / Web Users React To Leaked S*x Tape Of Babcock Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.