Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Photo Of David Beckham Kissing His Daughter Is Causing Serious Controversy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of David Beckham Kissing His Daughter Is Causing Serious Controversy (3244 Views)

This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online / Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert / Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of David Beckham Kissing His Daughter Is Causing Serious Controversy by edunwablog: 9:25am On Nov 29, 2018
Do you think this is right?

See reactions below...
More photos at https://www.akelicious.net/2018/11/photo-of-david-backham-kissing-his.html?m=1

Re: Photo Of David Beckham Kissing His Daughter Is Causing Serious Controversy by edunwablog: 9:27am On Nov 29, 2018
edunwablog:
Do you think this is right?

See reactions below...
More photos at https://www.akelicious.net/2018/11/photo-of-david-backham-kissing-his.html?m=1

Re: Photo Of David Beckham Kissing His Daughter Is Causing Serious Controversy by Luthercboi709(m): 9:28am On Nov 29, 2018
[quote author=edunwablog post=73400490][/quote]

Are you looking a photographer for street shots with any budget or do you wanna do a viral video, music video, covering of wedding, and shows etc
Please contact me via WhatsApp handle 07015421422
I work with every budget
Re: Photo Of David Beckham Kissing His Daughter Is Causing Serious Controversy by xendra: 9:58am On Nov 29, 2018
angry same way these same men dogs don't think it's wrong to sleep with their own daugthers. They'll be quick to say you are the one with the problem for thinking they are wrong

1 Like

Re: Photo Of David Beckham Kissing His Daughter Is Causing Serious Controversy by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 29, 2018
xendra:
angry same way these same men dogs don't think it's wrong to sleep with their own daugthers. They'll be quick to say you are the one with the problem for thinking they are wrong

No offense, but you obviously have some psychological issues for what you wrote above. I don't know if you were abused as a child or whatever, but there is nothing wrong in kissing your own child whether male or female. It's not like they were french-kissing undecided

I kiss my nieces and cousins in front of their parents and when I have mine, I'll do the same cos that's what families do. My mother kissed me, my sisters kissed me and the loving family members that surrounded me when I was growing up kissed me. Anyone who think its wrong can sue me...

There is a clear fat line between showing love and child abuse!

Lalasticlala, Seun front page biko...

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of David Beckham Kissing His Daughter Is Causing Serious Controversy by nanakgh(m): 11:27am On Nov 29, 2018
xendra:

Get help if you were abused. Deal with the problem head on. Projecting your daddy issues onto innocent men won't heal your mind or soul. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of David Beckham Kissing His Daughter Is Causing Serious Controversy by Tamarapetty(f): 11:30am On Nov 29, 2018
sad
Re: Photo Of David Beckham Kissing His Daughter Is Causing Serious Controversy by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
grin that olosho above me who was the first to comment was abused by her father undecided she has never felt any fatherly love before in her pathetic life cool finally their is nothing wrong in French kissing your father and mother

Come and sell your verified Nigerian Adsense to me
Re: Photo Of David Beckham Kissing His Daughter Is Causing Serious Controversy by xendra: 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
grin that olosho above me who was the first to comment was abused by her father undecided she has never felt any fatherly love before in her pathetic life cool finally their is nothing wrong in French kissing your father and mother

Come and sell your verified Nigerian Adsense to me
lol ....your mama olosho for not raising you Right, and those other dummies above You. I don't have to be abused or wait till it's someone close to me before I talk about it. Bunch of idiots always quick to quiet a lady from talking just to hide their ills.
And I use you as a point of contact to reach every other idiot that will mention me to type trash

1 Like

Re: Photo Of David Beckham Kissing His Daughter Is Causing Serious Controversy by Xmen149(m): 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
cnt wait to have mine,will do it b4 going to work,back from work,going to bed and waking up,when they finish their food etc...holidays in my house will be all about outing and flying kisses...........i want to be one of those parent that never believe their babies are grown even at 30 ...oh just cnt wait embarassed

and i love calm children with no wahala smiley God must give them to me
Re: Photo Of David Beckham Kissing His Daughter Is Causing Serious Controversy by taretoofine(m): 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
this one no concern african, talk more nigeria.. my dad kiss me? say who die undecided? even the i love you that one will be in my next life..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of David Beckham Kissing His Daughter Is Causing Serious Controversy by Olodo24: 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
they appear happy and not intimate
Re: Photo Of David Beckham Kissing His Daughter Is Causing Serious Controversy by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 30, 2018
xendra:
lol ....your mama olosho for not raising you Right, and those other dummies above You. I don't have to be abused or wait till it's someone close to me before I talk about it. Bunch of idiots always quick to quiet a lady from talking just to hide their ills.
And I use you as a point of contact to reach every other idiot that will mention me to type trash

There's no way you'd rant like this if you weren't abused as a child. I sense you're talking from experience, hence the deep feelings you're attaching to this.

Deal with your problems before it becomes too late. See a shrink or something, you need all the help you can get dear.
Re: Photo Of David Beckham Kissing His Daughter Is Causing Serious Controversy by xendra: 12:43am On Nov 30, 2018
germanized:

There's no way you'd rant like this if you weren't abused as a child. I sense you're talking from experience, hence the deep feelings you're attaching to this.

Deal with your problems before it becomes too late. See a shrink or something, you need all the help you can get dear.
hehehe see Nigerian forming caring, park well joor! "Mr sensing" When you see those that need this care, don't forget to give them, Ok?
Re: Photo Of David Beckham Kissing His Daughter Is Causing Serious Controversy by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 30, 2018
xendra:
hehehe see Nigerian forming caring, park well joor! "Mr sensing" When you see those that need this care, don't forget to give them, Ok?

I just don't understand the aggression my dear. And who said Nigerians are not caring? Maybe you're not around the right people. We can become friends if you want (and please I'm not trying to woo you). I really feel you're hurt and need some sort of heart to heart talk and counselling. Sometimes our experiences shape our thinking and it could lead to a permanent psychological damage if care isn't taken. All the best my dear.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of David Beckham Kissing His Daughter Is Causing Serious Controversy by Ohraykon: 1:29am On Nov 30, 2018
xendra:
u are a big fool shame to naija ladies

1 Like

Re: Photo Of David Beckham Kissing His Daughter Is Causing Serious Controversy by AlPeter: 5:44am On Nov 30, 2018
xendra:
It's well. This your comments just kept depicting someone who has never known what it truly means to be loved. and that's the mild way of putting it.
The fact that you've never had anyone care for you unconditionally doesn't mean that's the way everyone is.
Biko Babe don't allow your pains dictate what you believe. You can still be loved.(not romantic)
Re: Photo Of David Beckham Kissing His Daughter Is Causing Serious Controversy by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 30, 2018
xendra:

Hmm...my dear,life is not as u see it. Sooner or later u will wake up to the fact that u have been a victim of abuse and it may be too late. I pray u realise it asap. With love.
Re: Photo Of David Beckham Kissing His Daughter Is Causing Serious Controversy by speedyconnect3: 7:33am On Nov 30, 2018
This one na affectonate kiss naa..

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

Re: Photo Of David Beckham Kissing His Daughter Is Causing Serious Controversy by xendra: 2:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
Lamb101:

Hmm...my dear,life is not as u see it. Sooner or later u will wake up to the fact that u have been a victim of abuse and it may be too late. I pray u realise it asap. With love.
victim kee you there, shooo so now you force victims on people cheesy cheesy I've never been a victim but I know it happens. This is a faceless forum if I was a victim I would be doing more than just typing here.

(1) (Reply)

Wow Pretty! Nigerian Lady Goes Makeup Less To Celebrate Good Friday. Photos / Tacha And Donald Duke Rides On The Same Bike In Calabar / Bbnaija Brighto And Wathoni Having Sx& (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.