Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,052 members, 7,956,933 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

Bruce Springsteen Said Music Helped His Battle With Depression - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bruce Springsteen Said Music Helped His Battle With Depression (212 Views)

Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression / Check Out The Moment A Man Helped His Wife Through 24hours Of Child Birth / Toke Makinwa Opens Up About Her Surgery And Her Struggle With Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bruce Springsteen Said Music Helped His Battle With Depression by ashiraf(m): 9:33am On Nov 29, 2018
'Born To Run' rocker Bruce Springsteen has revealed how much helped him battle his depression when he felt like an "Empty vessel" as a child, ------> https://bigup.top/music-helped-my-battle-with-depression-said-bruce-springsteen
Re: Bruce Springsteen Said Music Helped His Battle With Depression by walosky(m): 9:39am On Nov 29, 2018
Bruce one of my idols

His track "Trapped" keeps me going anyday

Bruce, Queen, U2 and Reo Speedwagon....Thump up

(1) (Reply)

Burn Those Excess Fats Now! / Attend & Become An Associate International Certified Trainer With Us / KPA Download, Davido Video, Please Click To Watch This Very Exciting Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.