Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

DSP Ike Ekweremadu Forsakes Atiku/obi Campaigns For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSP Ike Ekweremadu Forsakes Atiku/obi Campaigns For Buhari (1129 Views)

Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) / Peter Obi Campaigns In Trade Fair Complex, Lagos / Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSP Ike Ekweremadu Forsakes Atiku/obi Campaigns For Buhari by Kingsley1000(m): 10:04am On Nov 29, 2018
There was a mild drama at the Senate yesterday when Ekweremadu did something that appeared to be a campaign for the APC’s “Next Level” while he was presiding plenary. The incident happened after the Senate finished the consideration of some bills at the Committee of Whole, after which senators were to revert to plenary. This was when Ekweremadu said “Those in favour that the Senate do move to the NEXT LEVEL say aye, those against say nay.”
could it be that he is planning to defect to APC?
Re: DSP Ike Ekweremadu Forsakes Atiku/obi Campaigns For Buhari by dukie25: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2018
[s]
Kingsley1000:
There was a mild drama at the Senate yesterday
when Ekweremadu did something that appeared to
be a campaign for the APC’s “Next Level” while he
was presiding plenary.
The incident happened after the Senate finished
the consideration of some bills at the Committee of
Whole, after which senators were to revert to
plenary. This was when Ekweremadu said “Those
in favour that the Senate do move to the NEXT LEVEL
say aye, those against say nay.”

could it be that he is planning to defect to APC?
[/s].

4 Likes

Re: DSP Ike Ekweremadu Forsakes Atiku/obi Campaigns For Buhari by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:12am On Nov 29, 2018
Wat kind of a $tupid post is this

1 Like

Re: DSP Ike Ekweremadu Forsakes Atiku/obi Campaigns For Buhari by ogwanogwa: 10:27am On Nov 29, 2018
Trashy

1 Like

Re: DSP Ike Ekweremadu Forsakes Atiku/obi Campaigns For Buhari by Chisom12345(m): 2:27am On Jan 26, 2019
Kingsley1000

Bro can I have contacts
I want us to discuss sth vital or you WhatsApp me "Kingsley1000" on 08075817840
Plss
Re: DSP Ike Ekweremadu Forsakes Atiku/obi Campaigns For Buhari by Kingsley1000(m): 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
Chisom12345:
Kingsley1000
Bro can I have contacts I want us to discuss sth vital or you WhatsApp me "Kingsley1000" on 08075817840 Plss
ok

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks About Cloned Buhari / We'll Continue Waiting At Melaye's House Until He Surrenders Himself, Say Police / How Did Lagos Fall Under Control Of A Drug Baron And Motor Park Tout?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.