Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,217 members, 7,953,802 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

The Exhibits Police Are Using Against Deji Adeyanju & Others – PIX - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Exhibits Police Are Using Against Deji Adeyanju & Others – PIX (28938 Views)

ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. / Governor Soludo's Day 1 In Office: Visits Okpoko, Upper Iweka, Others (Pix) / Dino Melaye Submits Petition Against Yahaya Bello To EFCC, ICPC, Others (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Exhibits Police Are Using Against Deji Adeyanju & Others – PIX by Tijay90(m): 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
That man can go fvck himself...this dude wouldn't stop yapping about how Buhari was going to "save" the country...I guess Buhari can save him now.
Re: The Exhibits Police Are Using Against Deji Adeyanju & Others – PIX by Jummy183: 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
He need to be arrested, he need to respect the president.
Re: The Exhibits Police Are Using Against Deji Adeyanju & Others – PIX by yinkson(m): 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
He deserve execution.
Democracy is becoming something else in this side of the world
Re: The Exhibits Police Are Using Against Deji Adeyanju & Others – PIX by Abbey2sam(m): 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
Karatum:
Foolish Police. Bunch of useless virmins

Vermin
Re: The Exhibits Police Are Using Against Deji Adeyanju & Others – PIX by KingAzari: 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2018
ZaramT:

I wonder why it's taking so long to chain you coz you are mad, but maybe those around u are also mad and that explains why they've not noticed that YOU ARE MAD.

See painment. grin grin grin

No go run mad join Deji. We will release him on 27-Feb-19.
Re: The Exhibits Police Are Using Against Deji Adeyanju & Others – PIX by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2018
Abbey2sam:

Vermin

Thanks
Re: The Exhibits Police Are Using Against Deji Adeyanju & Others – PIX by michoim(m): 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
Deji Adeyanju is a criminal
Re: The Exhibits Police Are Using Against Deji Adeyanju & Others – PIX by somehow: 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
Already in court, let the law decide what is an offense and what is not.
Awoo88:
So the police will take this before a judge and expect a favourable outcome? I am sure even Abam and that notorious woman judge from one northern state will be careful with this
Re: The Exhibits Police Are Using Against Deji Adeyanju & Others – PIX by Mojoy88(m): 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
He should be made to prove his claim. Going to the social media to give wrong and misleading information is a big offense. Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom of false statements. Be warned!

1 Like

Re: The Exhibits Police Are Using Against Deji Adeyanju & Others – PIX by Sagay212: 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
it's simple. They should ask him for proof of the 5billion APC wants to use to impeach the akwa ibom speaker and also proof of phone call, sms that the Police was sent with 5 APC members to impeach. I remember this guy throwing false information around many months back.

it is simple, if you are not sure of something, just keep quiet. There are better and intelligent ways to be a freedom fighter. You need to come out with facts. Gani Fawehinmi did not become a human right activist by spreading rumours. You will always see him present facts and figures with correct dates and time of incident. That's why he was respected and feared by the corrupt politicians.

When Fela tackled the military, he was ready to go to court. He said it..'make e carry me go any court, i go open book for am'. Speak only of what you can defend with confidence. No be say when dem arrest you, you go begin talk ngb.ati ng.bati.

When court ask - Do you have any evidence 5billion was paid by APC, I wonder what will be his answer. something like, I heard it from a reliable source...lol oya go and call ya reliable source to come and save you.

Meanwhile people should learn. You cannot be or be claiming activist if you do not have any job or business. You just wake up one morning, open twitter account and be tweeting anything you like forming activist and looking for politician to give you free money. Real activists always have jobs they are doing or businesses. And they are always very intelligent.

Fela was a musician, Gani Fawehinmi was a sound lawyer, Femi Falana is a sound lawyer. you nor get work you dey form activist.

2 Likes

Re: The Exhibits Police Are Using Against Deji Adeyanju & Others – PIX by Awoo88: 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
somehow:
Already in court, let the law decide what is an offense and what is not.
Calling buhari a fool or stating "poluc is not ur friend" is not a crime. And how does asking police to be neutral a crime? Police went to court for the sake of it. No sane judge should entertain should frivolous case even the most sympathetic judge to APC

1 Like

Re: The Exhibits Police Are Using Against Deji Adeyanju & Others – PIX by greggng: 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
Imagine a riff raff insulting buharis supporter. So people don't have freedom of choice anymore? He should be locked up and the key thrown away till election is over

1 Like

Re: The Exhibits Police Are Using Against Deji Adeyanju & Others – PIX by maasoap(m): 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
feddis:
It's pathetic that we have lost our fundamental freedom under this tyrant called Buhari.
He has suppress this nation to take some of it's rights as privileges.
We neither have freedom of speech nor movement unless its in favor of this administration.
It's a shame on the purported democracy they are claiming.

The day you lose your freedom, you'll be afraid of calling Buhari a tyrant on social media.
Again, check Deji's comment below and tell me if that's not abuse of freedom. But I don't blame you, there is hardly any difference between the two of you. You don't know where your freedom stops and becomes a crime

Re: The Exhibits Police Are Using Against Deji Adeyanju & Others – PIX by feddis(m): 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
Imagine if GEJ reciprocated all the curses he received with impunity.
Buhari has not even faced half of what GEJ faced and he's already revolting against his people.

Do you know the kind of insults Trump has also faced?
Take your Buhari fanaticism where facts are hidden.

maasoap:

The day you lose your freedom, you'll be afraid of calling Buhari a tyrant on social media.
Again, check Deji's comment below and tell me if that's not abuse of freedom. But I don't blame you, there is hardly any difference between the two of you. You don't know where your freedom stops and becomes a crime

1 Like

Re: The Exhibits Police Are Using Against Deji Adeyanju & Others – PIX by maasoap(m): 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
feddis:
Imagine if GEJ reciprocated all the curses he received with impunity.
Buhari has not even faced half of what GEJ faced and he's already revolting against his people.

Do you know the kind of insults Trump has also faced?
Take your Buhari fanaticism where facts are hidden.

What manner and type of names, curses and insults you people haven't said against Buhari? Tell me, pls.
Deji's curses and names calling wasn't directed at Buhari but at the public. That could lead to violence, it could lead to disturbance of peace and he could be attacked because he went overboard, he went too far in his own madness.

Re: The Exhibits Police Are Using Against Deji Adeyanju & Others – PIX by pawesome(m): 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
helinues:

Would rather help the masses than fight for them.

It is common sense
help the masses... Please enlighten me on how you gonna do that
Re: The Exhibits Police Are Using Against Deji Adeyanju & Others – PIX by Okoroawusa: 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
geo4c:
If you are here to read their boring comments
Please indicate let's know ourselves very important
ayam hia biko!
Re: The Exhibits Police Are Using Against Deji Adeyanju & Others – PIX by Okoroawusa: 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
Deji is just looking for cheap popularity that might one day translate to political appointment n other things that come with it.
Re: The Exhibits Police Are Using Against Deji Adeyanju & Others – PIX by somehow: 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
For the court to decide or are you a law Court even if you are a lawyer?
Awoo88:

Calling buhari a fool or stating "poluc is not ur friend" is not a crime. And how does asking police to be neutral a crime? Police went to court for the sake of it. No sane judge should entertain should frivolous case even the most sympathetic judge to APC
Re: The Exhibits Police Are Using Against Deji Adeyanju & Others – PIX by EbukaHades10(m): 12:28am On Nov 30, 2018
mfm04622:

He is being tried for his LIES! Did you read the attached Twitter posts?
So they now arrest and try people for lying? If na that one,make them start to dey arrest oga Lie Moha and co then.
Re: The Exhibits Police Are Using Against Deji Adeyanju & Others – PIX by KanwuliaExtra: 12:52am On Nov 30, 2018
WoW!

This APC is the worst mistake Nigeria ever made! shocked

The next thing we will read is that THEY ARE ALL DEAD in custody! embarassed
Re: The Exhibits Police Are Using Against Deji Adeyanju & Others – PIX by helinues: 7:12am On Nov 30, 2018
pawesome:
help the masses... Please enlighten me on how you gonna do that

Does it necessary
Re: The Exhibits Police Are Using Against Deji Adeyanju & Others – PIX by mfm04622: 11:52am On Nov 30, 2018
EbukaHades10:
So they now arrest and try people for lying? If na that one,make them start to dey arrest oga Lie Moha and co then.

So you don't know lying against a govt official is a crime? Well, now you know!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fisayo Soyombo's Ikoyi Prisons Report: Nigerian Correctional Service Reacts / Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo / Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.