Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat (43221 Views)

Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly / Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Drama In Pics / Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat by lexy2014: 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
Earthbound:
As much as I want to believe the bird is naturally occurring, my brain cannot help but scream 'monitoring spirit' or 'arrow bearer'.

Jazz is real. Don't f**k around.
What about d rats that jump around at night?
Re: Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat by lexy2014: 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
SocialJustice:
Go and sit down, you rubbished your post with the last paragraph. As it could have been smuggled in so also it could have been serious demonic manifestation.
Y is it a demonic manifestation? Is it because its an owl?
Re: Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
undecided
Re: Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
NessaBoo:
Lol...my country people will start throwing all sorts of witchcraft assertion upandan now.

Biko release the bird back into the wild, people need to start appreciating nature in this part of the world.

Poor birdie be wishing it can explain how they should leave him out of this mess. Owls are kinda creepy and adorable at the same time tho'.
Wow! Seeing your pics just made me think about my prick. You are such a nice fvck meat. Your toto go sweet.
Re: Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat by lexy2014: 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
Elexdallas:

Abeg calm down,
if you never witness or see where jazz is been done just chillax,
my guy juju fucking real, no even reason the thing u dey talk, and stop forming been more enlighten
Is it because it's an owl, is that y it has some evil connotation?

1 Like

Re: Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat by lexy2014: 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
ithink7:

You people talk like kids.
Let me tell you something, the farther you go, the more you see.
Once you see these things face to face, no one will have to explain to you.
I was onxe an occult student. That experience opened my eyes. Things are not always what they seems to be
Is it because its an owl that's y all this grammar?
Re: Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat by EmmyBiggy(m): 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
I begin to respect Nigerian witches when a goat bit the former vice chancellor of kogi state university in his office and he was flown abroad for treatment thank God he survived it. fear Nigeria witches
Re: Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat by Agugbadin: 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
Not surprise, Akwaibom is wizard capital of Africa
Re: Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat by megareal: 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
Gandollar:
Diabolic Akpabio will not rest until his five poisonous fingers locate his own mouth.

When he held sway as governor, he made all his commissioners and other appointees swear oath of loyalty to him at a shrine where the appointee is made to sit on a stone butt Unclad because the charm is only effective when the PMB (private male bag) touches the stone.

Cold blokos on cold stone, could feel good and comforting shaa grin grin

The ones that refused the oath taking were summarily relieved of their appointments and henceforth becomes marked for .... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
So you know? shocked
Re: Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat by autonomous22: 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
Corrinthians:
First, there's no proof it wasn't brought in from elsewhere.

Secondly, what is wrong with an owl being caught there? Oh, let me guess, since it is an OWL, there must be some sinister and spiritual purpose to its presence.

This is what happens when you've got illiterates posing as enlightened "honourables".

plz Kip calm, you don't know nothing......

1 Like

Re: Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat by megareal: 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
That bird is a message, a warning, a foretell of things to come. That's the Part 2 of the ongoing saga.
If you know, you know.
Re: Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat by davidodiba(m): 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
Earthbound:
As much as I want to believe the bird is naturally occurring, my brain cannot help but scream 'monitoring spirit' or 'arrow bearer'.

Jazz is real. Don't f**k around.

This is why when prayer against enemies is on going, one should not joke about it.
Re: Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat by SocialJustice: 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2018
lexy2014:

Y is it a demonic manifestation? Is it because its an owl?
Now I remember you, phuck off. grin
Re: Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat by Sagay212: 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
Corrinthians:

Secondly, what is wrong with an owl being caught there? Oh, let me guess, since it is an OWL, there must be some sinister and spiritual purpose to its presence.

This is what happens when you've got illiterates posing as enlightened "honourables".

lol...if na dollars them see ontop the seat, we for nor hear pim.

1 Like

Re: Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat by musicwriter(m): 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
banquetking:
All you guys that don't believe in spiritual things are big jokers in life like it or not juju, jazz, otumokpo and whatsoever you call it is as real as the phone you're using to spew trash online and this is a clear case... Don't believe at your own peril.

Its not as if it doesn't work but you need to understand the science of it. Once you understand the science of it, you'll realize jazz has no power.

The only way it would work is (1). The owl is infected with gems, virus, or other pathogens that would spread and kill whoever would sit on that seat or (2). Whoever it was targeted believes in charms, therefore, he/she is vibrating at the same frequency with the belief that it could indeed kill him/her.

That's how the charms works. Its only spiritual or supernatural when we don't understand it.
Re: Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat by sacx: 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
An owl is just a bird like any other bird

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat by Blue3k(m): 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
Lol Africans and their silly superstitions. No wonder there's whitchcraft laws on books.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat by lexy2014: 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
SocialJustice:
Now I remember you, phuck off. grin
Really? What happened that all of a sudden u remember me? Are u missing me?
Re: Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat by geo4c: 4:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
Koolking:
There's nothing strange here. Owls are seen living in some churches.
Bats, owls and other nocturnal birds often fly into people's houses to hunt. Probably the case here.

I know Nigerians will give another meaning to a normal occurrence

I just hope you can conclude with this your saying the day u see owl in your bathroom

Let's just be prayerful
Re: Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat by aliscomonaj: 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2018
Be there and be speaking English. If you know u know
Corrinthians:

Re: Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat by sirpdep(m): 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2018
GOD'SWILL AKPABIO should allow peace to rain in the state.ever since he joined Apc things are not working the way it suppose.let peace rain
Re: Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat by verifiablefacts: 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
domesifa:
The Akwa Ibom House of Assembly saga has taken another dramatic dimension

Staff of the Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly were this morning greeted by this owl inside the hallowed chambers of the house.

It is unclear how the bird flew in there
for the speaker's seat?
Re: Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat by SocialJustice: 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
lexy2014:

Really? What happened that all of a sudden u remember me? Are u missing me?
grin grin grin
Re: Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat by Reference(m): 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
grin...Africans and primitivism.... chai. Imagine this appearingat the Capitol Building in DC....folks will be wondering if the owner went into a coma just before Halloween....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat by tiwiex(m): 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
Corrinthians:

If dem say make person sit down there, na you go first run oh.
Re: Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat by budusky05(m): 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
Who tied the legs of a dead owl ? PDP is a thief
Re: Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat by gentlegenius(m): 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
Corrinthians:

In a country where an illiterate occupy the highest seat in government and still don't want to vacate the seat after failing the country, what else do you expect from mere house of assembly members?
Re: Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat by Erastuslove: 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2018
Evil men in high places
Re: Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat by chris31(m): 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
This is Africa a lot of shit happens here if u don't think so travel to ur village after some days u go believe
Re: Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat by Unie30: 9:21am On Nov 30, 2018
Owls are living things, and can be seen anywhere as far as I am concern. Lets stop reading wrong meaning to everything thing we see. Studies shows that almost everyone is living in fear, and I was told fear kills faster than bullet. If I were there, I will prepare a very palatable pepper soup with the said owl. Remember " Fear kills faster than bullet".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes / Mimiko Celebrates Eyitayo's Appeal Court Victory Over Jimoh Ibrahim(pics / Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.