Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

I Urge You To Win The War Against Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Military - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Urge You To Win The War Against Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Military (228 Views)

Boko Haram: Buhari Turns To Russia For Military Support / No State In Nigeria Is Controlled By Boko Haram - Buhari / Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Urge You To Win The War Against Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Military by malagu: 11:42am On Nov 29, 2018
I urge you to remain focused and win the war against Boko Haram, Buhari tells Military https://www.thenewsroom.ng/articles?id=3028

Re: I Urge You To Win The War Against Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Military by blackboy(m): 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2018
Urge ? Or ask them what they need . A military shake up. What makes this one better than GEJ
Re: I Urge You To Win The War Against Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Military by oyin44: 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
Forget Johnathan..spoiler of the system.Buhari is much much better..
Re: I Urge You To Win The War Against Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Military by slim75d(m): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
How?
Boko Haram members are using AK47 meanwhile our soldiers' re using AK11 koc n' shoot
mr president you think they're goin for bush rat (gepia) hunting ?

(1) (Reply)

Fide Outbreak In Abuja Airport / Opinion: Sensitizing Women’s Equality And Participation In Nigeria’s Politics / 2018 World Aids Day: "We Are Committed To Preventing HIV/AIDS In Ondo"- Akeredol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.