Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,056 members, 7,956,945 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool (58855 Views)

Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar / Benin 0-1 Nigeria: Paul Onuachu Speaks After Goal (Photos, Video) / Madagascar 2-0 Nigeria, Fans Blast Leon Balogun, Players After Goal Blunder(Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool by Fkhalifa(m): 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
Meanwhile,

League goals and assists since the start of last season:

Kylian Mbappé: 24 goals, 12 assists.

Raheem Sterling: 25 goals, 21 assists.

Hazard... grin grin
Re: Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool by Diso60090(m): 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
No can't take this they are Mocking Nigerian
Re: Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool by seunlly(m): 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
12345baba:
jealousy!
No bro.
It called Class.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool by Alejob: 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
See the money team! I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones and LED TV is concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks
Re: Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool by Vdsc: 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
17 year old boy richer than most rich men in Nigeria.

Babe wey get belle for am don hammer.

No wonder one Nigerian aunty in Paris wanted to try her luck with the small boy.

She no know say the boy sef get sense.
Re: Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool by Gossiplover: 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2018
nice
Re: Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool by I2345: 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
Davido gifts Chioma a new car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tclfrMiM74k
Re: Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool by ofiko123(m): 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
the money too much we dash gan o, bone what them say them razz gan
Re: Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
Fuhrerfran6:
Those guys will make E-money look like a pauper with their money. Money get levelz
Why not talk about how they would make u look Probably like a dead body forgotten in the mortuary abi tongue

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool by bibiosax: 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2018

Re: Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool by mechanics(m): 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
ukukaegbu:
So they about spraying money. Maybe they've been to Nigeria
hahahaha, they have been watching Nigeria films.
Re: Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool by Buffalowings3(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
nzeobi:
ego na akpom, money de call me.
I don't believe psg will win the champions league in 3 years time.
Enemy of progress
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool by cenaman(m): 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
ukukaegbu:
So they about spraying money. Maybe they've been to Nigeria
neymar have played in nigeria, i'e nigeria 2009 fifa u17 world cup.
Re: Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool by ofuonyebi: 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
whats special about this?....nairaland mo get work?

when people publish what will draw world attention for your good investigative journalism...you will throw it to the dust

while you celebrate ,,,DAVIDOs going to poopoo....aand DANGOTEs drinking of wine ...and tiwa SAVAGE...unclothedness etc

almost on daily basis...why now?...pls upgrade yourself..Nairaland!...stop the nonsense!
Re: Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool by Casemiro(m): 9:55am On Dec 11, 2018
> it is well

chop my money
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool by seunlly(m): 7:08am On Sep 01, 2019
12345baba:
jealousy!

I'm not so sure brother.
Re: Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool by ayukdaboss(m): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2019
lilbest4:
Liverpool should come and join Chelsea and Arsenal in Europa league where they truly belong.
Small pikin wey no know him mate. Tueh
Because they got to final last season their delusional fans started rubbing shoulders with a whole Real Madrid on twitter they should go and ask Atletico Madrid and Juventus what it's means to face real Madrid in champions league.
You see your life
Re: Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool by OdogwuMONEY: 9:20pm On May 28, 2022
nzeobi:
ego na akpom, money de call me.
I don't believe psg will win the champions league in 3 years time.
and they still haven't won it... grin it's 2022 already bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

AFCON 2019: Nigeria Gets Medals, Fans Celebrate 3rd Place (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Guinea: Africa U-17 Cup Of Nations, Semifinals. 9 - 10 (Full Time) / JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.