Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) (32106 Views)

My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp / Maggots In Food Served At Kebbi NYSC Camp: How True Is This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) by sirusX(m): 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
mekaboy:

No, each prisoner is fed with 14,000 daily by APC.

NIGERIANS APPLYING TO FEDERAL GOVT TO BE TAKEN INTO PRISONS.

No 23 Okoko Street
Orji, Owerri- Imo state.
08/11/2018
The President
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Abuja - Nigeria
Through;
The Minister of Information
Federal Minister of Information
Abuja - Nigeria
Sir,

APPLICATION FOR THE EXALTED POSITION OF A PRISONER

With reference to your amazing revelation that El-Zak Zaky is fed with 3.5million naira monthly and the other equally amazing revelation by the Minister of Interior, General Danbazau, that 14k is used to feed one prisoner a day, I wish to apply most honourably for the position of a prisoner in any of the prisons where this 14k is used to feed the inmates.

I am a harmless person and ordinarily I have no business with the prisoners and would never have any reason to sleep there, but with the "good" life the prisoners are enjoying under this regime, and considering that the daily feeding per prisoner costs only 14k less than the national monthly minimum wage, I have decided to submit myself for consideration to enable me enjoy with the inmates.
I am sure you will soon see more applications than you can handle after giving application a favourable consideration.

I have studied up to first degree with two Masters Degree. Find attached copy of my curriculum vitae.
I look forward to your invitation for interview.

Yours faithfully,
Ike Kelvin
Re: The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) by thegreengooner(m): 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
See as the thing resemble vomit.... *pukes*

During my time at the NYSC camp, I only ate the 'fresh bread' and plain white rice which I mixed with dried pepper and Suya From the Mammy Market.
Re: The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) by Worksunlimited: 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
This beans is not watery na.. He should have come to sokoto temporary camp back in the day and see beans that has ph.d in wateriness.. Beans that for every 20inches you would not see bean seed but insect that's swimming with pride .

1 Like

Re: The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) by seguno2: 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
mekaboy:
No, each prisoner is fed with 14,000 daily by APC.

grin
Re: The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) by adams345(m): 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
Na Wa for Nigeria ooooo see Nysc beans dat dey prepared for Corpers
Re: The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) by Palmer6: 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
seunlly:
Talking from experience.
Legendary nigga!!!!
Nah, not from experience but from research. Lol.... angry
Re: The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) by Vandi2: 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
This food was not at Adamawa or any other Camp because beans is no longer cooked in NYSC Camps

Re: The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) by Mosco100(m): 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
Proverbs 22 : 16 He that oppresseth the poor to increase his riches, and he that giveth to the rich, shall surely come to want.
Re: The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) by Vandi2: 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
enunlewa:
See more photos >> http://gistmore.com/corp-member-shares-the-type-of-food-serve-to-them-at-nysc-orientation-camp

This food was not at Adamawa or any other Camp because beans is no longer cooked in NYSC Camps.
Re: The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) by Vandi2: 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
enunlewa:
Nigerian youth serving corper took to his twitter timeline with id user, @Danlab0307, and shared the type of food been served to them in Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp at exactly 7:35am which is expected to sustain them till 2:pm.

Read his Lamentation post below...

This is the food served to us early this morning in ADAMAWA NYSC ORIENTATION CAMP at exactly 7:35am which is expected to sustain us till 2:pm. Is this the way a country treat her graduates, are we to be fed like a prisoner in our own country through an imposed scheme #Itsathread

News from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/corp-member-shares-the-type-of-food-serve-to-them-at-nysc-orientation-camp

This food was not at Adamawa or any other Camp because beans is no longer cooked in NYSC Camps.
Re: The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) by HardBishop: 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
that was how I was served at ONDO SC orientation camp
Re: The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) by HardBishop: 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
that was how I was served at ONDO NYSC orientation camp
Re: The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) by luemz(m): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
keryj:
And the state grow beans
I think the issue is not if beans was not available but rather how it was prepared...
Re: The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) by Fabkilz(m): 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
Its better for u to eat it like that or rather go to mami
Re: The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
It has always been like this. imaging taking this kain beans with Akamu. That was what we took in those days. No social media to post pictures, no cell phone.

The most painful part is if you hear the amount of money allocated for the feeding of the coppers you will wonder if its meant for the feeding of the whole Nigeria.

Corruption will always be around as long as it is the same people that recycling themselves.

too bad
Re: The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) by Guide777(m): 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2018
enunlewa:
See more photos >> http://gistmore.com/corp-member-shares-the-type-of-food-serve-to-them-at-nysc-orientation-camp

These are lies and propaganda targeted to tarnish the image of the good old scheme.
No. 1. Beans has been banned in all NYSC Camps during the ongoing batch C 2018 stream 2 camp dues to the recent public outcry against the use of chemicals for the storage of beans. see attached.
No. 2. There is no beans in the menu for today's breakfast. see attached.

2 Likes

Re: The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) by afolayangs(m): 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2018
oya atikulate grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) by hahn(m): 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
Uglymugg:

How? We were kings and queens.

Lol. In every nation there are kings and queens and subjects. It would be ridiculous to assume everyone in the community was a king or queen. Besides the kings and queens would need slaves to serve them smiley
Re: The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
ediot OP, is it NOT corpers that cook in the Kitchen on Platoon Basis....?
You can only fool prospective corpers or undergrads not ex-corpers like us.
Dont come here to post bull crap about nysc being nonsense. Kindly use your head

Special shout out to officer Solo , Akampa C.River Camp. Batch A 2017.

Are u happy ?!!!! grin grin
Re: The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) by alizma: 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
Olalan:
Wasn't it cooked by the corpers themselves he should have called out the platoon in charge of the cooking
only those who have the experience can relate. beside that is good with agege bread
Re: The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) by DonBenny77(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
Ijaya123:

How many PVC you get?

Zombie

Must

Be

Free!!!
Re: The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) by ope33: 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
megamank:
Wow....so lovely....

You see a watery bean from your end what my phone shows me is fried rice salad and chicken....

Please just imagine that is what you are eating then keep smiling and swallowing it...

My brother abeg chop make u belefu....bele nor be show glass...
SUFFERING and SMILLING

2 Likes

Re: The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2018
Olalan:
Wasn't it cooked by the corpers themselves he should have called out the platoon in charge of the cooking

who told you corpers cook? they assist in the kitchen not cook it's not allowed
Re: The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) by AtoyebiTaiwo(m): 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nobodys:
grin Buhari is a MAD COW....

*runs*

You are stupid. Idiot
Re: The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) by Godiula19(m): 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
Palmer6:
Prison food is even better than this
ex convict speaking ☺☺
Re: The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) by kaystick86(m): 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
Bros no vex eeeh, abeg ask for small Garri, mix together as in mix am well. Na sukudale be that. The lord is your muscle
Re: The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) by AtoyebiTaiwo(m): 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
Mami market is there now. How much is plate of Garri. You don't expect delicious food in Camp... You better mix it with Garri if you can't visit Mami. It's just 3weeks now, not forever.
Re: The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) by Laido: 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
asuustrike1:
It is camp so bear with it. If you can't eat visit mammy market to satisfy you.

Mammy for Iseyin camp. Guess you did your nysc at Oyo?
Re: The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) by Laido: 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
Taaaaah! I can relate wella for Iseyin camp(Oyo).. Big hailing goes to 2018 batch c stream 1 Koppazzzzzz
Re: The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) by Bridget95(f): 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
Olalan:
why should corpers eat watery beans early in the morning before going for morning exercise,do you want them to pass out watery faeces on the field?
Re: The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
missjane:
Buy agege bread use arrange that beans jor n enter field for marching..
confirm, your head dey there, no mind am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia / Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions / Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.