Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Dammy Krane Shows Off His Girlfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane Shows Off His Girlfriend (35877 Views)

Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) / Photo Of Dammy Krane In A Private Jet, Fans React / Jubilation As Dammy Krane Arrives Nigeria (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dammy Krane Shows Off His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
Hmm be careful hw u flaunt ur girl oo cos there are wolves and big gods willing to snatch ur girl with sweet mouth and hard foreign currencycheesy. Even these days guys with very ugly girlfriends and wives are scared to flaunt them so they dont get snatched as wellcheesy.
Re: Dammy Krane Shows Off His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
Casemiro:
even with all the wire wire saga, this boi doesn't have sense? why going for a left over, a cheap girl that alhajis have been using?

I remember sometimes last month a video surfaced one one alhaji bangeng her and she was screaming hard.

I heard her former boyfriend leaked the video.

UPDATE!!! for those of you quoting me up and down, I managed to dig up the video, watch it now it will be taken down soon >>>>>

shocked
for real? One alhaji was slamming her hard on video?cheesy. Ut somebody here said she's married. But again why flaunt a married woman as ur boo on social media who is married and was banged almost to death by one alhaji on video while she was screamingcheesy. Hmmm crazy things be happening under this buhari govtcheesy.
Re: Dammy Krane Shows Off His Girlfriend by froshsophie(f): 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
angry cool cool wink wink wink wink wink[color=#770077][/color] embarassed lipsrsealed tongue tongue
Re: Dammy Krane Shows Off His Girlfriend by piperson(m): 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
Shakushaku1:
Na unseriosness kill this guy career, man was on some wiz davido level back in the days

The money he made from scam I don't think music would have given him such
Re: Dammy Krane Shows Off His Girlfriend by Buffalowings3(m): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
Sirheny007:
Why is it hard to find a full breasted girl nowadays?
No vex biko cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Shows Off His Girlfriend by Opajyde: 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2018
You need to go and reset your brain.
Re: Dammy Krane Shows Off His Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
Sirheny007:
Why is it hard to find a full breasted girl nowadays?
So ur problem na brest
Re: Dammy Krane Shows Off His Girlfriend by SmartMindsFx: 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
AnaMezza:

Something is wrong with you

Yes something is currently wrong with me cuz I can't seem to pass thread through a curved needle.
Re: Dammy Krane Shows Off His Girlfriend by Babatunde79: 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2018
Dammy grin grin grin kranny been a long time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebuka Reacts To Aspirant Putting Their Photos Side-by-side With Bbnaija Logo / Mercy Johnson On Set With Her Beautiful Daughter - Pictures / Amaka Okwuoha's 'Miracle Daughter' She Had After 15 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.