Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike (23067 Views)

Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees / Bala Mohammed Approves Payment Of 2021 UTME, NECO Fees For Bauchi Students / Breaking: Fg Reduces Jamb, Neco, Bece Fees. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike by Stevesnazzy: 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
Buhari Don try for tertiary institutions,ooo
Re: NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
E don red
Re: NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike by toogbasky(m): 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
Foolish NANS,, this is how u fight for the rights of Nigeria students,,, instead of u to speak the language the government wud understamd “protest”,, their kids are schooling overseas,, fools
Re: NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike by sacx: 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
All these election gimmicks sef
Re: NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike by SAconnect247: 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
You're a fool
thesicilian:
Applauding for N1,500 reduction when these exams can actually be conducted free of charge.
Re: NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike by Felixv: 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
Jman06:
This is a political strategy employed by FG to trick Nigerians into believing that they care about education. When I heard the news, I knew that this ASUU strike is nowhere near being called off.

What a useless government supported by gullible zombies!

why didnt pdp use this 'trick' also ---we all know during the pdp years JAMB could only remit to the government 50M naira ---now JAMB is remitting billions (7bn naira)

I would prefer further reduction and I am sure they government would be willing to listen to the students.
Re: NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike by Hurpeyemyyy: 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
Myketuale:

lol i mean form sir.
Please answer this please has jamb started selling their form?
Re: NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike by Benjaniblinks(m): 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
Myketuale:

lol i mean form sir.
Lol, Just Kidding!
Re: NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike by chosky2589(m): 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nonsense NANS exco
Re: NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike by thesicilian: 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
Denikayan:

You're hungry.

Where is it done.
Afamed:

Which planet is examination conducted free?
candygist:

Please tell me one underdevelope country where exam is writing for free .
SAconnect247:
You're a fool
I pity for those whose brains have been so wired from childhood to think in a certain direction that they'd practically have a stroke if they tried to think any other way.
Re: NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike by Jman06(m): 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
Felixv:

why didnt pdp use this 'trick' also ---we all know during the pdp years JAMB could only remit to the government 50M naira ---now JAMB is remitting billions (7bn naira)

I would prefer further reduction and I am sure they government would be willing to listen to the students.
At least whatever improvements we have recorded in the education sector today are the results of PDP leadership. TETFUND, PTDF etc are products of PDP governments. Jonathan's administration released about 200billion in fulfillment of agreements reached with ASUU, how much has Buhari's government released I'm sure if Jonathan was reelected in 2015 we wouldn't be having another ASUU strike today. All APC government keeps giving us is excuse upon excuse.
Re: NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike by mechanics(m): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
thesicilian:
Applauding for N1,500 reduction when these exams can actually be conducted free of charge.
hmmmmm, free of charge abi, I hear you, how you will expect the exam bodies to run effectively if the exams are free?
Re: NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike by Felixv: 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2018
Jman06:
At least whatever improvements we have recorded in the education sector today are the results of PDP leadership. TETFUND, PTDF etc are products of PDP governments. Jonathan's administration released about 200billion in fulfillment of agreements reached with ASUU, how much has Buhari's government released I'm sure if Jonathan was reelected in 2015 we wouldn't be having another ASUU strike today. All APC government keeps giving us is excuse upon excuse.

read this carefully --200bn out of the 1T promised ,this is a complicated issue and the government needs to find the money asap.

https://punchng.com/inside-ASUU-fgs-memorandum-of-action/
Re: NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike by Denikayan: 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
thesicilian:

I pity for those whose brains have been so wired from childhood to think in a certain direction that they'd practically have a stroke if they tried to think any other way.

You tired.
Re: NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike by SAconnect247: 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
And I pity most of u who live within the circle of your remote village and speak about what's going on in the world! Been to many countries and I don't even reside in Nigeria for over 5 years now! But I can tell you that most criticism are actually baseless and unwarranted! Go other African countries and see whether jts paradise
thesicilian:

Re: NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike by thesicilian: 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
Denikayan:

You tired.
You're conquered.
Re: NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike by thesicilian: 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
SAconnect247:
And I pity most of u who live within the circle of your remote village and speak about what's going on in the world! Been to many countries and I don't even reside in Nigeria for over 5 years now! But I can tell you that most criticism are actually baseless and unwarranted! Go other African countries and see whether jts paradise
Do you understand what you typed?
Re: NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike by Denikayan: 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
thesicilian:

You're conquered.

Only said you tied, now you have had overdose of drugs.

You need rest.
Re: NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike by thesicilian: 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
Denikayan:

Only said you tied, now you have had overdose of drugs.

You need rest.
Enough of the chit chat with you. One day you will understand what I'm saying about the free exams.
Re: NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike by Denikayan: 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
thesicilian:

Enough of the chit chat with you. One day you will understand what I'm saying about the free exams.

Free exam for about a quarter of the population ? Did you think about cost of execution and supervision? Certain you never did.

Where is it done?
Re: NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike by thesicilian: 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
Denikayan:

Free exam for about a quarter of the population ? Did you think about cost of execution and supervision? Certain you never did.

Where is it done?
If only you knew how rich your country is and how much is being wasted and shipped out into private overseas accounts on a daily basis! Then you'd realize that not only is it very feasible to have free entrance exam, but also free tuition and school accommodation at every level of education!
Re: NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike by Denikayan: 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2018
thesicilian:

If only you knew how rich your country is and how much is being wasted and shipped out into private overseas accounts on a daily basis! Then you'd realize that not only is it very feasible to have free entrance exam, but also free tuition and school accommodation at every level of education!

Where is such done in modern world. Free accomodation, school, and entrance examination. Even if all our resource are put to use, we can't achieve that feet.

I think you trying to refer to mortgage and educational loans
Re: NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike by Badonasty(m): 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
PBseller9431:
Original INEC Life Power. Its brand new and will give you at least 20 hrs back up on your Laptop. Stop wasting money to fuel Gen!

cc inec
Re: NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike by Jman06(m): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2018
Felixv:

read this carefully --200bn out of the 1T promised ,this is a complicated issue and the government needs to find the money asap.

https://punchng.com/inside-ASUU-fgs-memorandum-of-action/

And so The Jonathan's government released 200billion naira and would have released another 200billion after the 2015 election if he had been elected. What is stopping Buhari from committing an equivalent amount of money into the universities All he does is lie to us that there's no money! Nigeria as a nation cannot afford 200billion to invest in university education per year until 1.1trillion naira is completed And you think I should believe that

I'm sure if government can release good money today towards meeting ASUU's demands, the strike would be called off.
Re: NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike by Felixv: 6:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
Jman06:
And so The Jonathan's government released 200billion naira and would have released another 200billion after the 2015 election if he had been elected. What is stopping Buhari from committing an equivalent amount of money into the universities All he does is lie to us that there's no money! Nigeria as a nation cannot afford 200billion to invest in university education per year until 1.1trillion naira is completed And you think I should believe that

I'm sure if government can release good money today towards meeting ASUU's demands, the strike would be called off.

Have you complained to the NASS - this same NASS have just approved the creation of more higher institutions without any consideration for funding

You can on one hand tolerate the damage our NASS are doing to our education system, and the on the other hand blame Buhari for everything.

If NASS can budget 150bn for themselves and earn huge salaries , I don’t see why they can’t approve a larger budget for education - this is their constitutional responsibility.
Re: NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike by Jman06(m): 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
Felixv:

Have you complained to the NASS - this same NASS have just approved the creation of more higher institutions without any consideration for funding

You can on one hand tolerate the damage our NASS are doing to our education system, and the on the other hand blame Buhari for everything.

If NASS can budget 150bn for themselves and earn huge salaries , I don’t see why they can’t approve a larger budget for education - this is their constitutional responsibility.

Just hear yourself... Did NASS reach agreement with ASUU or FG did

I'm not in support of the recent bill passed by NASS but remember it is still the FG that has the final say on whether the bill would be effected or not.
Re: NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike by candygist: 11:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
thesicilian:

Focus on fact and not your opinion . Even in USA examination are not writing for free .
Re: NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike by Afamed: 5:32am On Nov 30, 2018
thesicilian:

Bla bla bla bla as usual, tell us the part of the world where examination is conducted free?
Re: NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike by Afamed: 5:37am On Nov 30, 2018
thesicilian:

Keep quiet and stop running your mouth. There is no free service any where in the world. Any service you see free, someone or agency must have paid or financed it.
Re: NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike by Afamed: 5:40am On Nov 30, 2018
thesicilian:

You talk of subsidizing the cost, there is no free education or examination anywhere in the world

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Private University Fees Are Low - Professor Jide Owoeye / International Student's Day: NANS Mobilises Students On Nationwide Protest / 120 Cut-off Mark Is A Trap, My Advice To Those Seeking Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.