Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Leaked Interview Of Aisha Buhari With BBC My Husband Is No Longer In Charge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Interview Of Aisha Buhari With BBC My Husband Is No Longer In Charge (1459 Views)

Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student / Video Of Aisha Buhari Saying 2 People Dominate Her Husband's Administration / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Interview Of Aisha Buhari With BBC My Husband Is No Longer In Charge by MrayNgozi(f): 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
Leaked Interview Of Aisha Buhari With BBC My Husband Is No Longer In Charge OF NIGERIAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNFkOQTX5ik

1 Like

Re: Leaked Interview Of Aisha Buhari With BBC My Husband Is No Longer In Charge by Holumhidey(m): 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
in charge? like in bed or what?
Re: Leaked Interview Of Aisha Buhari With BBC My Husband Is No Longer In Charge by EbonyWoman(f): 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
MrayNgozi:
Leaked Interview Of Aisha Buhari With BBC My Husband Is No Longer In Charge OF NIGERIAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNFkOQTX5ik

Afonja stop hiding under IPOB to post rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Interview Of Aisha Buhari With BBC My Husband Is No Longer In Charge by chinjo(m): 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2018
He is also not in charge of the other room

1 Like

Re: Leaked Interview Of Aisha Buhari With BBC My Husband Is No Longer In Charge by Reversepussyking(m): 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
Fake new's. spit.
Re: Leaked Interview Of Aisha Buhari With BBC My Husband Is No Longer In Charge by Solokito(m): 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Leaked Interview Of Aisha Buhari With BBC My Husband Is No Longer In Charge by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
Juvenile.

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Youths Shouting Sai Buhari At Atiku Rally In Kogi State. / IPOB Members Protest In Aba Declare Atiku Winner - VIDEO / Is Mbaka Still A Man Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.