Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,978 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:15 AM

APC Chieftain Asks Buhari To Attend Debate. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Chieftain Asks Buhari To Attend Debate. (18754 Views)

2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC / 2019: "Buhari Must Attend Debate" - Aisha Yesufu(video) / Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Chieftain Asks Buhari To Attend Debate. by clickwtB(m): 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
Only mumus and fulls will support or back Atiku!!!
We will never go back to the dark days,our country will get better and brighter in the next level!!!
16years+plus rot can never be cleared easily,but it will be done!!!
INTEGRITY NO BE MAI MAI!!!PMB TILL 2023!!!
Re: APC Chieftain Asks Buhari To Attend Debate. by brainbox80: 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
[i][/i][Between 2011 and 2015, the security situation in the entire Northeast was terrible but now there are a lot socio-economic activities going on in the region as a result of the improvement on security,’’ he said] .

Even on top this killing of a soldiers, you can still say this. People nor get shame at all
Re: APC Chieftain Asks Buhari To Attend Debate. by yemi15(m): 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
MARKETfund:
That is the way to go.
Those saying otherwise are the real enemies of Mr President and the Country

In fact, as the CinC the burden of proof lies with him as he has to reel his achievements and justapose it with his other plans for the next 4 years if re-elected. In this way the electorate would be better informed of the direction of this govt.

Those of you that brag with "the real electorate are not in the internet or does not watch television" well I will tell you that they have those who does as uncles, brothers, Aunts, cousins, etc in the cities who can as well sway their opinion based on facts.

Aboki nko? Whether aboki watch TV or not, he don get for hin mind who he go vote
Re: APC Chieftain Asks Buhari To Attend Debate. by Yemi7up: 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
Ebios:
He won't honour it except they make it compulsory
No PDP presidential candidate has ever attended any Presidential debate organized in this nation including Jona the Doctor but for Buhari he has always been available for debate so they should stop shouting.
Re: APC Chieftain Asks Buhari To Attend Debate. by able20(m): 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
clickwtB:
Only mumus and fulls will support or back Atiku!!!
We will never go back to the dark days,our country will get better and brighter in the next level!!!
16years+plus rot can never be cleared easily,but it will be done!!!
INTEGRITY NO BE MAI MAI!!!PMB TILL 2023!!!
Next level Boko haram killing another 200 Military personnels with a lifless bubu.
Re: APC Chieftain Asks Buhari To Attend Debate. by Unie30: 9:05am On Nov 30, 2018
It is normal practice for aspirants to undergo a debate, so we can know their intentions because out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. I see no reason why our President is waiting to be persuaded before availing himself for this.
Re: APC Chieftain Asks Buhari To Attend Debate. by mekaboy(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lol. Coward.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Started My Political Journey At Jakande’s House / Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police / Aisha Buhari Arrives Burkina Faso For A Seminar On Cancer(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.