Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

The Church And The Issues Of Untimely Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Church And The Issues Of Untimely Death (331 Views)

Why Did Pastor Adeboye Not Foresee The Painful Untimely Death Of The Wigwes / Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members / Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Church And The Issues Of Untimely Death by BOSSkesh(m): 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
One way or another we have had our pastors, evangelist, prophets, bishops etc pray against untimely death
So the question is is there anything like like untimely death??
Personally I would like to think that there are no untimely but unfortunate incidence which lead to death
Our Nigerian people now make it look asif the only suitable death is by sleeping and not waking up at age 100 and then they would say you have achieved a full life

And if you meet our """ daddies""" they will tell you that its not right for an old to bury the young
But fail to understand that God is supreme and he does not have the thought of human neither are his ways the same
And fail to understand that if God says we shall not die no bullet or knive or accident can. Kill us, ...it has happened before according to testimonies ....
And fail to understand that death comes for both the young and old , strong and weak
And if you try explaining to them they tag you evil or insane
All deaths by accidenr, bullet,poison etc between 12_40 is tagged untimely

So the thing now is.....is there anything like untimely death.??
Re: The Church And The Issues Of Untimely Death by LordReed(m): 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
I agree untimely death is a misnomer I think arises because people are afraid of not just dying but dying suddenly, without preparation as it were.; dying when you believe you have many more years to live. Compounding it is the fact that we who are alive feel so much pain at such passing, that pain mixes with the dread and heightens it.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven 8 December 2018 Prayer Points On Today – Altar Of Praise / Video Of 6-y-o Boy Who Told Congregation "I'm Tired Of This Church" Goes Viral / Wives, Submit Yourselves Unto Your Own Husbands, As Unto The LORD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.