Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Start Your Own Ngo - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Start Your Own Ngo (1344 Views)

Career Opportunity In An NGO / How To Start Your Company With N10,000 Or More And Earn 5 Figure Earning Monthly / NGO Job Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Own Ngo by Feez(m): 9:45am On Jul 29, 2010
Have you been longing to start an NGO of your own?
Do you have great ideas and intentions to run and NGO?
Are you confused on how to Start, or go about it?

Well here is a rare opportunity to have your NGO/CBO in full steam ahead. Get help from our experienced personnel who have been running NGO’s and have been consultants for more than ten years.

This E-book i am about to give you has been well taught out and organized to sooth your everyday question and to clarify you. We have been approached several times on this question ‘How do I start an NGO’? What do I need to do? How do I get my NGO Registered?

We have decided to put down carefully all what you require starting off an NGO in an e-book well concise and educating to enable everyone with a genuine intention of running an NGO be more confident, informed of best practices and guide to manage the NGO as it grows. This book contains up to 18 chapters

In this book the secrets and privileges would be revealed to you, they include:

Identifying your Missions and goals
Planning and executing your Projects
How to raise funds for your NGO
Finding the Agencies with funds
How to apply for Funds
Co-operating with funding organizations
Getting Legal Status
Managing the Money
Financial Accounting and management
Monitoring
and Evaluation methods

……just to mention a few

The book will ONLY cost you 10,000naira/ $70 this is nothing compared to the great ideas that you are about to receive and the fortune coming your way as you invest in the lives of people. But for the first ten people who would share their ideas on their intended NGO/CBOs in a very concise manner I would give them a discount of 50% that is 5,000naira/$35. Please send them to peaiagroup@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

How Relevant Is Project Management Certificate In Nigeria / Advice From IT Professionals / Nigeria Needs 20,000 Welders To Meet Up With 2020 Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.