Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

What Kind Of Job Is A Boob Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Kind Of Job Is A Boob Job? (627 Views)

What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? / 7 Ways To Know That Your Job Is At Risk / Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Job Is A Boob Job? by TheABOMINATION: 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
I am currently searching for a job. I recently came across the term Boob job and was wondering what it is about. Please can someone tell me what kind of job is a Boob job, what does it entails and where do I apply for it? Someone should please point me, a job seeker in the right direction, a Boob job sounds interesting. smiley

Re: What Kind Of Job Is A Boob Job? by olagamalin(m): 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
You seem to lack understanding. I understand you are merely being mischievous, if not... a simple Google search will cure your ignorance.

Having stated that, a Boob job is Breast Implants... not a job. Silicon breast implants.

I hope I have successfully damaged your ignorance. You are welcome.
Re: What Kind Of Job Is A Boob Job? by Mikefrik(m): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
@Op, guy, you be mumu o
Re: What Kind Of Job Is A Boob Job? by Mikefrik(m): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
olagamalin:
You seem to lack understanding. I understand you are merely being mischievous, if not... a simple Google search will cure your ignorance.

Having stated that, a Boob job is Breast Implants... not a job. Silicon breast implants.

I hope I have successfully damaged your ignorance. You are welcome.
Bros, you no pity this guy o.

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Npower Volunteer Are Protesting For Non-payment Of Their Stipends / Prisdav Consulting Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / How To Apply For UNIMED Recruitment | Ondo State University Of Medical Sciences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.