Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

US Rapper 6ix9ine Gifts Girlfriend Customized Diamond Rolex Watch From Jail - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / US Rapper 6ix9ine Gifts Girlfriend Customized Diamond Rolex Watch From Jail (871 Views)

Portable Acquires Multimillion Customized Diamond Chain (video) / Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace / Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US Rapper 6ix9ine Gifts Girlfriend Customized Diamond Rolex Watch From Jail by LegendAllegro: 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2018
https://betainformed..com/2018/11/tekashi-6ix9ine-gifts-girlfriend-jade-a-wristwatch.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIoZAz4eiNE

Tekashi 6ix9ine, gifts his girlfriend, Jade, a 41mm customized wrist-watch on her 22nd birthday. The controversial American rapper, who is currently in jail awaiting trial for charges of racketeering, money laundering and gang membership, did not fail to celebrate his girlfriend despite his current travails.

The wrist-watch, costing about US$35,000, is customized with 18 carat white and rose gold and a 24-carat VS diamonds.

The girlfriend revealed this through her Instagram page by posting a picture of herself and the wrist-watch with the caption:

"Best birthday ever. Thank you baby (emoji). Your (sic) the best even when your (sic) not around"

Tekashi 6ix9ine gifts girlfriend Jade customized gold and diamond rolex wrist-watch for her birthday

She had her birthday celebration in New York. It is reported that while the rapper could not attend, the luxury wrist watch was delivered by celebrity jeweller and Tekashi 6ix9ine's ardent fan and support, JimmyBoi.

Re: US Rapper 6ix9ine Gifts Girlfriend Customized Diamond Rolex Watch From Jail by MCMXCVIII(m): 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
shocked embarassed
Re: US Rapper 6ix9ine Gifts Girlfriend Customized Diamond Rolex Watch From Jail by DirtyBJ: 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
Only I think that's not right?! A gangster who is jail for racketeering gives his girlfriend such an expensive gift... This world just goes crazy... I prefer using the Caterpillar watch. It's not so expensive and every law-abiding citizen can afford such a watch. Here is the link for those who are interested:
https://catwatches.com/
I already have two models and gonna buy another one for this Christmas. grin

(1) (Reply)

Shatta Wale Never Slept With Me-efia Odo Says / Video: Juliet Ibrahim Beautiful And Sexy Pose / Actress Tayo Sobola Looks Gorgeous In New Outfit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.