Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Anyone With Knowledge Of Creating, Mail Newsletter - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Anyone With Knowledge Of Creating, Mail Newsletter (674 Views)

Legitimate Method Of Creating Clickbank Account / Capture SMS Newsletter Subscribers From Your Websites / A Webmaster With Knowledge Of WEBHOOKS Is Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With Knowledge Of Creating, Mail Newsletter by ofemigeorge(m): 11:28pm On Nov 29, 2018
Preferably with the use of mail chimp to create it. Or if you have another method. You will be rewarded
Re: Anyone With Knowledge Of Creating, Mail Newsletter by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
ofemigeorge:
Preferably with the use of mail chimp to create it. Or if you have another method. You will be rewarded
call/whatsapp 09066175881
Re: Anyone With Knowledge Of Creating, Mail Newsletter by henrykene(m): 3:22am On Nov 30, 2018
I have great knowledge. Check my recent work here: https://doronize.com.ng

ofemigeorge:
Re: Anyone With Knowledge Of Creating, Mail Newsletter by PuZZyNegro: 6:47am On Nov 30, 2018
ofemigeorge:

I can setup Mailchimp email newsletter for you. I work on Fiverr. You can choose to deal with me here or request for my Fiverr link to order there.
Re: Anyone With Knowledge Of Creating, Mail Newsletter by excanny: 7:41am On Nov 30, 2018
Call/WhatsApp 07030595988
Re: Anyone With Knowledge Of Creating, Mail Newsletter by tuhamworld: 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
1. If you are using WordPress, you can use the newsletter plugin to send mail to your readers..

Here's an article on it >> https://www.netsocialblog.com/2018/04/create-newsletter-in-wordpress.html

However

2. If you want to use mailchimp, i can also help you with that..

3. For those who might have a blog, i can hep you setup auto RSS feed on mailchimp in which all of your latest posts form your blog will be delivered automatically to your newsletter subscribers grin

Re: Anyone With Knowledge Of Creating, Mail Newsletter by ofemigeorge(m): 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2018
PuZZyNegro:

I can setup Mailchimp email newsletter for you. I work on Fiverr. You can choose to deal with me here or request for my Fiverr link to order there.
Flash my number 09056901155 so we communicate better
Re: Anyone With Knowledge Of Creating, Mail Newsletter by ofemigeorge(m): 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
henrykene:
I have great knowledge. Check my recent work here: https://doronize.com.ng

Nice pls call me 09056901155

1 Like

Re: Anyone With Knowledge Of Creating, Mail Newsletter by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2018
Use mailpeot plugin or aweber or get response. I use them and can even trigger aa good stuff ffor you.
Re: Anyone With Knowledge Of Creating, Mail Newsletter by semasir: 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
Let's chat via 08098002051 on Whatsapp or Phone
ofemigeorge:

(1) (Reply)

Apply For I.T Support Personnel / Save Money On Hosting / 5000 Naira Websites With A Domain+hosting+email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.