Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

How Much Do You Need To Quit Your Job? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Do You Need To Quit Your Job? (251 Views)

Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed / How To Quit Your Job Properly And Focus On Your Business / These Simple Tips Will Help You To Quit Your Day Job In The Long Run. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Need To Quit Your Job? by peterpro(m): 3:35am On Nov 30, 2018
Having a job is not wrong ,Having just the job is the challenge. 80% of people in employment absolutely hate their jobs, they turn up day in day out only because they need that income and nothing more .
The truth is , you don’t have to stick to a job you don’t like. The truth is that you have an option ,you only need to be open minded enough to see them. It is a pure of waste of your precious years to give the most productive 40 years of your life to a boss who has put a cap on your potentials with a salary.
You can create the future you desire if only you are willing to quit your comfort zone and do one thing differently . Whatever that number is you can exceed it just by taking one right action
Join us this Saturday 1st December for a life changing experience in Forex Trading
Text "I WILL ATTEND" WITH YOUR FULL NAME TO 07032416310 TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT

Re: How Much Do You Need To Quit Your Job? by peterpro(m): 2:11am On Dec 01, 2018
I am cutting the fluff and the bluff, if being a millionaire in USD has ever been a desire or you are just tired of not living the life of your dreams, the Millionnaire Mastery event is for no one else but YOU.

David Imonitie is my millionaire mentor and he is a man every intentional being should hear at least once in their lifetime. Incase you don't know, he is a man that made his first $1Million at the age of 27, he has gone ahead and become a multi-millionaire, but much more importantly he has churned out several millionaires -I am one of them. You can not afford to miss this one event.

Tickets almost sold out. send me a text on 08117912230 for your seat reservation. @ PROTEA HOTEL SELECT IKEJA, Lagos today by 10am

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On How To Ship From Amazon Uk / Job Vacancy / Best 5 Financial Goals To Help You Through 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.