Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Ogun State IGR Is More Than The Combined Total Of 5 South East States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State IGR Is More Than The Combined Total Of 5 South East States (2582 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos IGR Is Spent On Emergency Management And Capital Projects / Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust / Ogun IGR Is More Than The Whole South East States Combined - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun State IGR Is More Than The Combined Total Of 5 South East States by abc115: 7:40am On Nov 30, 2018
From the Half Year report of Internally Generated Revenue of States in Nigeria by Budget IT, Ogun State with IGR of N42.52billion is more than the 5 South Eastern States with combined total of N35.8billion. We know that Ogun State has tremendous advantages of being close to Lagos, But I think the States in the East need to do more.
https://mobile.twitter.com/BudgITng/status/1068094421189705730

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun State IGR Is More Than The Combined Total Of 5 South East States by vanbonattel: 7:43am On Nov 30, 2018
Really? grin

Who gives a friggn rat azz what IGR is, I look at quality of life and living conditions, and the state you mentioned still looks like Agadez compared to the SE states your trying to compare with. I urge you to first stop the incidences where Ogun ppl sell their brothers for ritual purposes.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun State IGR Is More Than The Combined Total Of 5 South East States by Jonadull: 7:44am On Nov 30, 2018
Yet . They make the loudest noise.
Empty barrels

16 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is More Than The Combined Total Of 5 South East States by Afamed: 7:47am On Nov 30, 2018
Jonathan:
Yet . They make the loudest noise.
Empty barrels
They will tell you, Ogun state is no man land.That they developed Ogun State state years ago.

15 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is More Than The Combined Total Of 5 South East States by Jonadull: 7:50am On Nov 30, 2018
vanbonattel:
Really? grin

Who gives a friggn rat azz what IGR is, I look at quality of life and living conditions, and the state you mentioned still looks like Agadez compared to the SE states your trying to compare with. I urge you to first stop the incidences where Ogun ppl sell their brothers for ritual purposes.
Lamentations of a pained ass Ipob jew.
Is this place in the west?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun State IGR Is More Than The Combined Total Of 5 South East States by escapefromusa(f): 7:50am On Nov 30, 2018
@mercenary, @IloveToMess
Abia - 6.9B
Anambra - 7.07B
Ebonyi - 2.4B
Imo - 7.0B
Enugu 12.2B
Edo - ?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8186701_dkovflexoaeryd2_jpegbb9648cacf31d86c8de2b7632750471f

1 Like

Re: Ogun State IGR Is More Than The Combined Total Of 5 South East States by vanbonattel: 7:52am On Nov 30, 2018
Jonathan:

Lamentations of a pained ass Ipob jew.
Is this place in the west?

No, let's compare browns grin grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun State IGR Is More Than The Combined Total Of 5 South East States by highqueen(f): 7:52am On Nov 30, 2018
But why hunger never gree una rest naa.
Lmao, ritual den

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun State IGR Is More Than The Combined Total Of 5 South East States by hisgrace090: 7:53am On Nov 30, 2018
All multi national companies domicile in Ogun state are the contributing factor.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State IGR Is More Than The Combined Total Of 5 South East States by Born2Breed(f): 7:53am On Nov 30, 2018
With all these money, Ogun has no reason to be littered with abandoned road projects everywhere.

9 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is More Than The Combined Total Of 5 South East States by vanbonattel: 7:53am On Nov 30, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
now i know the reason flat.heads are running from their drug/ritual infested poto-poto land to other regions, only to be claiming no-mans land bcuz they dont want to go back

You want to play rough abi? grin
Re: Ogun State IGR Is More Than The Combined Total Of 5 South East States by highqueen(f): 7:57am On Nov 30, 2018
vanbonattel:

You don't know that the money generated from ritualism adds to the very fat IGR? grin

An Ogun man raising the world cup he just won grin grin grin grin
Don't mind those ritualists.
They have finished themselves with ritual and don't ever dream of going home, reason most of them always claim lagos, you can ask that resurgent4odua grin

Skul!arship republicans.

10 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is More Than The Combined Total Of 5 South East States by NigerDeltan(m): 7:59am On Nov 30, 2018
how did I enter here?
Re: Ogun State IGR Is More Than The Combined Total Of 5 South East States by Nbote(m): 7:59am On Nov 30, 2018
U ppl jus go about making baseless comparisons and promoting ethnic tensions. Ogun has generated higher IGR than all d South East states granted, and dat is clearly due to all d industries and multinational companies cited right on d outskirts of Lagos but are dey better off than all d South East states combined? Are d people living beta lives than those ppl in d South East? Isn't it d same Ogun dat it's ppl are also noted for desperate quick money acts?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State IGR Is More Than The Combined Total Of 5 South East States by vanbonattel: 8:00am On Nov 30, 2018
NigerDeltan:
how did I enter here?

grin grin grin

Am also wondering grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun State IGR Is More Than The Combined Total Of 5 South East States by chiagozien(m): 8:01am On Nov 30, 2018
vanbonattel:

You don't know that the money generated from ritualism adds to the very fat IGR? grin

dont mind them.

4 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is More Than The Combined Total Of 5 South East States by dokie: 8:03am On Nov 30, 2018
vanbonattel:

No, let's compare browns grin grin grin grin grin grin

There is no need for all this comparisons. Its too childish abeg.

You getting into this comparison would make you look as stupid as the man who created the thread. Just forget it.

Facts don't lie. The stats are there. Ogun does make more money than all the 5 eastern States.

But what about it? The life of an average Nigerian, be you from Ogun, Kano, Lagos, Enugu or Rivers is the same - A Mess. So of what benefit is the IGR to the people?

@OP if you had a less messed up life than the average Nigerian, you would not have had the mentality to create such a useless thread.

5 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is More Than The Combined Total Of 5 South East States by vanbonattel: 8:09am On Nov 30, 2018
dokie:

There is no need for all this comparisons. Its too childish abeg.

You getting into this comparison would make you look as stupid as the man who created the thread. Just forget it.

Facts don't lie. The stats are there. Ogun does make more money than all the 5 eastern States.

But what about it? The life of an average Nigerian, be you from Ogun, Kano, Lagos, Enugu or Rivers is the same - A Mess. So of what benefit is the IGR to the people?

@OP if you had a less messed up life than the average Nigerian, you would not have had the mentality to create such a useless thread.

You made sense.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State IGR Is More Than The Combined Total Of 5 South East States by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 30, 2018
vanbonattel:
Really? grin

Excuse of a failure grin

3 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is More Than The Combined Total Of 5 South East States by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 30, 2018
Can you imagine, only Enugu igr manages to surpass that of Ondo little bit. Others could not near it. These eastern pepple are parasite.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State IGR Is More Than The Combined Total Of 5 South East States by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 30, 2018
If the wealth of the State cannot impact positively on your lives, what's the need? Politicians will loot the funds.

This thread is useless.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is More Than The Combined Total Of 5 South East States by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 30, 2018
vanbonattel:
How is IGR calculated? Is revenue from skull miming activities captured as part of the money grin
When you fail woefully and have no wayto defend yourself, you start throwing tantrum. Typical failure.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is More Than The Combined Total Of 5 South East States by tyup(m): 8:31am On Nov 30, 2018
vanbonattel:

Lmao...World cup

3 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is More Than The Combined Total Of 5 South East States by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 30, 2018
chiagozien:
dont mind them.
See them pig, this is imo. I am coming This a street where supposed humans live chai.

5 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is More Than The Combined Total Of 5 South East States by tyup(m): 8:34am On Nov 30, 2018
Nbote:
U ppl jus go about making baseless comparisons and promoting ethnic tensions. Ogun has generated higher IGR than all d South East states granted, are dey better off than all d South East states combined? Are d people living beta lives than those ppl in d South East? Isn't it d same Ogun dat it's ppl are also noted for desperate quick money acts?

Help me ask them o....tho i'm not igbo but my few weeks at Enugu was awesome, less crime (maybe the area i stayed tho) and food with a reasonable price

while at ogun it's not like that everyone lives from rough life to crime undecided

1 Like

Re: Ogun State IGR Is More Than The Combined Total Of 5 South East States by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 30, 2018
vanbonattel:

Lol, when you fail woefully, see them in leastside chopping off theor heads.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is More Than The Combined Total Of 5 South East States by tyup(m): 8:35am On Nov 30, 2018
wizzakosh:
See them pig, this is imo. I am coming

can I show you some part of Lagos and Ogun that have gory looks than this

1 Like

Re: Ogun State IGR Is More Than The Combined Total Of 5 South East States by dokie: 8:38am On Nov 30, 2018
vanbonattel:

You made sense.

You see people like the unfortunate individual who created this thread are unable to decipher that we have a serious problem as a country. He is still caught up in the battle of which tribe is better than the other and who leads in different indices.

We are talking about a country where a greater percentage of it's citizens are destitute. Where many across the nation are dying because they can't afford N5000 hospital bills, young boys are killing there mates for money, youths in their 10s of millions are either unemployed or grossly underemployed and the list of woes go on while the leaders controlling the so called IGR and FAAC are carting away the money for themselves and children.

The dense OP does not know what awaits him when he leaves home today, if he will have an accident because of badly maintained roads in Ogun State or be a victim of armed robbers , kidnappers or ritualists that have taken that route due to hardship in the land or looking for sacrifices for the forth coming elections, or be on the receiving end of a trigger happy SARs officer.

Those are not his considerations. He is more concerned that he is Yoruba and they are doing better than igbos. That's all. as if it is a match between Chelsea and Manchester United.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Jubril : Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Expose US Ambassador, Reveals Next Move / Adebanjo Reveals Real Reason Behind Buhari’s New Attitude Towards Osinbajo / See How Anambra Fire Service Responded To Fire At Awka 12 Days Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.