Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa (38068 Views)

Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court / BREAKING: Akinlade breaks silence, applies for tribunal judgement / No Work, No Pay Principle Now Applies During Strike - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by adioolayi(m): 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
sirjoe1124:

Sorry you won't vote for Buhari
Sorry, I still see him a better choice compared to ATIKU.

Is he the best candidate contesting Never, Olawepo, Ezekwesili, Sowore are better choices but they are not on a platform that can win Nigeria's presidential election..... So, my choice as at today remains PMB

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by LaVirus: 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2018
Atiku for 2019
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by shakmati(m): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2018
adioolayi:

Mortgage future of this country I am from Southwest Nigeria, Ibadan to be precise....I route All the states in the SW including Edo States... I know the condition of those roads during 16years of PDP rule...Lagos-Ibadan, Sagamu-Benin, Ibadan-Ilorin, Lagos-Abeokuta via Sango Ota.....And I know the state of these same road in 3years of PMB's administration. I have seen the construction of Lagos-Ibadan standard gauge line (ongoing).... I know the numbers of hours of electricity I get during PDP's era, I know what I get now.
During OBJ's regime, Atiku spearheaded the Privatisation of a Dept at UCH where one of my parent was working....after privatisation, nothing was working at the dept...This year, UCH authority had to recruit staff into the once privatised dept.

So tell me WHY I SHOULD VOTE PDP

I don't want to start bantering unnecessarily with you but I can assure you more than 80% of those roads you mentioned were started by the pdp govt. You may claim electricity has improved but I assure you that claim can't be sustained. Are we not better off today as a people by the policies made under the obj/atiku govt as a whole?The most important aspect of our national development is unity of purpose. Your beloved apc has made us to go back to the dark days of tribal and sectional politics. This was exactly the same thing that led to the first civil war. If we continue along the present lines as drawn by the apc and the lifeless, we are sure headed for another civil war. No country survives 2 civil wars. What good is a road if all the people it was made for are dead? Please Atiku is a better choice for a strong and united Nigeria. You guys should stop reinforcing failure.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by shakmati(m): 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2018
benj19921993:

As god still! exist.... u will never be the president of this country..... we can't afford to go back 16yrs of selling Nigeria properties to private and atikuloot our money again for yr groups and families again

Thank God it's the dead god in your village you swore this on. Atiku would win next year by God's grace, insha Allah!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by drakeli: 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2018
AloyalNigerian:
I pray they grant him visa. At least, the 'Atiku can't go to the US' noise will reduce.

I beg make them grant am visa and if him get any case over there, make them hol am till after the election. grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by adioolayi(m): 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
shakmati:

I don't want to start bantering unnecessarily with you but I can assure you more than 80% of those roads you mentioned were started by the pdp govt. You may claim electricity has improved but I assure you that claim can't be sustained. Are we not better off today as a people by the policies made under the obj/atiku govt as a whole?The most important aspect of our national development is unity of purpose. Your beloved apc has made us to go back to the dark days of tribal and sectional politics. This was exactly the same thing that led to the first civil war. If we continue along the present lines as drawn by the apc and the lifeless, we are sure headed for another civil war. No country survives 2 civil wars. What good is a road if all the people it was made for are dead? Please Atiku is a better choice for a strong and united Nigeria. You guys should stop reinforcing failure.
Wow!!! see where you've navigated to...Nigeria's unity was more threatened under PDP's rule...from tribal war to religious crises.

https://www.legit.ng/1082502-9-times-ethnic-religious-crisis-threatened-peace-nigeria.html

Have you forgotten 2015 elections was threatened and instructions for election boycott by IPOB was loud in the SE Nigeria

So, please, PMB is cleaning age long treats of Nigeria's unity.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by shakmati(m): 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
michoim:
So Obasanjo has finally help Atiku to cover his shame. That also goes on to tell that the U.S. is nothing but a money monger

E pain am!

Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by deji17: 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
Atiku has two problems with US visa.
Number 1 is the granting of the visa itself. Number 2 problem is that if granted the USA visa, Atiku is not sure of returning back to Nigeria due to his indictment by US Senate. He may be locked up, prosecuted and sent to jail for money laundering.

You see why all the noise about visa application from the Atiku camp is a smoke screen?
Atiku and supporters are all members of the criminal organisation.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by shakmati(m): 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
adioolayi:

Wow!!! see where you've navigated to...Nigeria's unity was more threatened under PDP's rule...from tribal war to religious crises.

https://www.legit.ng/1082502-9-times-ethnic-religious-crisis-threatened-peace-nigeria.html

Have you forgotten 2015 elections was threatened and instructions for election boycott by IPOB was loud in the SE Nigeria

So, please, PMB is cleaning age long treats of Nigeria's unity.

You are acting delusional! PMB was one of the threats to peace under PDP. The security situation is worse today than it was under pdp. Herdsmen killing extended well betond the plateau even to Olu Falae's farm. Boko Haram is still holding sway in Borno. I'd dare say they will only get stronger. And you want Buhari to continue. Are you sure you're in this country at all?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by shakmati(m): 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
NothingDoMe:
I think I agree with this. A leader should carry people along. Buhari has been mostly deaf and dumb to a lot of things since he assumed leadership.

Dumb followers even supported him that he should not say anything. That he owes no one any explanation or time. What a load of crap.

Just imagine! A leader that can't talk to his own state house press correspondent. Some people in this country won't mind to have something in a coffin rule them as long as they are benefiting and hope to take over from the corpse. That is not good for our national development!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by Fessy09(m): 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
donaldeke:
Online media has gathered that Atiku Abubakar, the Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, has applied for a visa to enable him to visit the United States. This was learnt yesterday.

It was gathered that the former Vice-President appeared for an interview at the US Embassy on Tuesday in Abuja.

It was further gathered that Atiku would use the trip to make what was described as “political statement” ahead of the 2019 presidential election.

https://www.reporterswall.com/2018/11/30/atiku-abubakar-applies-us-visa/
https://www./tam2019/
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2018
Afamed:
Till he's granted. Another thing to apply,another thing to be given
Another is cross immigration but once given he is crossing
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by adioolayi(m): 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
shakmati:

You are acting delusional! PMB was one of the threats to peace under PDP. The security situation is worse today than it was under pdp. Herdsmen killing extended well betond the plateau even to Olu Falae's farm. Boko Haram is still holding sway in Borno. I'd dare say they will only get stronger. And you want Buhari to continue. Are you sure you're in this country at all?

Delusional You are being sentimental about the truth....Under PDP Bokoharam have control and strong holds in about 30LGA cutting across Borno, Adamawa...series of bomb blast attack in Kaduna, Kano and Abuja.
Muly friend , when last did we experienced such in this country.
I agree there was herdsmen attacks which the media also blew out of proportion.. especially early this year....Is the herdsmen attack under control now or not
People of the northeast know the whole truth about how secure they were under PDP and now. Hope you know Elkanemi warrior played home matches of their NPFL in Maiduguri this year Maiduguri airport is also open to flights and let me remind you we celebrated this years Independence at Eagle's Square last time we did was about 10years.
So, overall..much was expected from PMB concerning security, but it is an aberration to compare his achievement with that of PDP
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by ponpon(m): 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
Whenever I read these type of posts I see why politicians have unbridled boldness to loot and do what they like with resources.

What the Bleep is applies for US VISA. This process is instant, you either get it or not! These people know Nigerians are really silly and don’t think. Hence, they bank on that and y’all act as agent of propaganda!

Spits
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by Softness147: 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
Afamed:

Granted alreday.American issue visa immidiately u are interviewed not like a malay or indo visa.
wise up bro n get upgraded
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by cicero(m): 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2018
adioolayi:

Sorry, I still see him a better choice compared to ATIKU.

Is he the best candidate contesting Never, Olawepo, Ezekwesili, Sowore are better choices but they are not on a platform that can win Nigeria's presidential election..... So, my choice as at today remains PMB

Thanks, you spoke my mind.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by tuniski: 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
klimkid:
Very misleading headline. The U.S has no plans to restore visas for a Tax dodger, asset stealer, CUSTOMS bribe taker, Treasury looter and money launderer.
Don't give yourself Heart attack @Atiku will not only get visa he will soon be on Red carpet in Washington As #PresidentElect!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by shakmati(m): 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
adioolayi:

Delusional You are being sentimental about the truth....Under PDP Bokoharam have control and strong holds in about 30LGA cutting across Borno, Adamawa...series of bomb blast attack in Kaduna, Kano and Abuja.
Muly friend , when last did we experienced such in this country.
I agree there was herdsmen attacks which the media also blew out of proportion.. especially early this year....Is the herdsmen attack under control now or not
People of the northeast know the whole truth about how secure they were under PDP and now. Hope you know Elkanemi warrior played home matches of their NPFL in Maiduguri this year Maiduguri airport is also open to flights and let me remind you we celebrated this years Independence at Eagle's Square last time we did was about 10years.
So, overall..much was expected from PMB concerning security, but it is an aberration to compare his achievement with that of PDP

My friend, lemme tell you this and quote me anywhere. Jonathan bought the military hardware that was used to drive BH away from held territories. Military commanders under Jonathan are the ones that drove BH away from the territories which they held. Apc is taking glory for what they did not initiate as usual! The only revolutionary change under the lifeless is the consolidation of cabalism, tribalism,sectionalism and nepotism!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by Nature8(m): 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
NigerDeltan:
nice

Buharist will be like he can only go to Washington I bet him to go to California

yes, that is how terrible they are

God bless wazirin Adamawa jare!

Ma nigga grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by Mhizdiva1: 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
May God save us in this country.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by ogbonti: 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
1stCitizen:

Please quote me again when are able to make sense.

Right now your skull is so empty skull miners will reject you.

Yes, the only thing that makes sense to you are direct statements.... you lack the ability to deduce or interpret inferences or paradoxical statements, olodo.... I see you lack critical thinking skills.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by dubra: 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2018
Dear people of NAIRALAND, I need your patronage, am a driver with a more than 20yrs experience, I can be hired for both short and long distance travels,both for car deliveries to any part of the country,this is my WHATSAPP number, 08085508012,I can supply both my drivers license/voters card I'd s for verification, am Lagos based, CHINEDU by name,thanks all
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by adioolayi(m): 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2018
shakmati:

My friend, lemme tell you this and quote me anywhere. Jonathan bought the military hardware that was used to drive BH away from held territories. Military commanders under Jonathan are the ones that drove BH away from the territories which they held. Apc is taking glory for what they did not initiate as usual! The only revolutionary change under the lifeless is the consolidation of cabalism, tribalism,sectionalism and nepotism!

Can you tell me when the bokoharam held territories were liberated and the COAS under whose command liberation took place Afterwards, have you heard of any territory being held by bokoharam
I won't want you to resort to "Jonathan started it" Phrase grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ugosample:

I don't live in America cheesy

So I cannot "host" him there
U no live there again, na last night u come back?!
Dis ugo sef! wink
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by AloyalNigerian(m): 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
drakeli:

I beg make them grant am visa and if him get any case over there, make them hol am till after the election. grin

Lol. Okay o. Anybody but Buhari.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2018
ogbonti:

Yes, the only thing that makes sense to you are direct statements.... you lack the ability to deduce or interpret inferences or paradoxical statements, olodo.... I see you lack critical thinking skills.

So using Hilary who is a US citizen as compared to Atiku a foreigner for inference makes sense to you. Ode grin

Una no go kill pesin with foolishness.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by shakmati(m): 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2018
adioolayi:

Can you tell me when the bokoharam held territories were liberated and the COAS under whose command liberation took place Afterwards, have you heard of any territory being held by bokoharam
I won't want you to resort to "Jonathan started it" Phrase grin

Read through this article and recall that it took your lifeless baba go slow months to appoint service chiefs. The commander mentioned there and south african mercenaries were all Jonathan's government making. Our collective memories are not that short.

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN0SS0DW20151103

Your lifeless baba go slow also promised to end the BH scourge by December 2015. Lool. Jokers!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by emydnoble(m): 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
Afamed:
Hopefully he is being served with White Paper in US Embassy and never Blues....
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by edupedia: 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Shame on APC

PDP keep deceiving yourselves....show us Atiku at the (interrogation) center.....Please don't believe anything they tell u they are just fishing for fools.....
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by adioolayi(m): 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
shakmati:

Read through this article and recall that it took your lifeless baba go slow months to appoint service chiefs. The commander mentioned there and south african mercenaries were all Jonathan's government making. Our collective memories are not that short.

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN0SS0DW20151103

Your lifeless baba go slow also promised to end the BH scourge by December 2015. Lool. Jokers!

Nice having some issue based discussion with you....May the best man win. Have a good night rest
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by ogbonti: 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
1stCitizen:

So using Hilary who is a US citizen as compared to Atiku a foreigner for inference makes sense to you. [/b]Ode grin

Una no go kill pesin with foolishness.

1stCitizen:
The FBI does not care about foreign policy or lobbyists. [b]Even the White House cannot control the FBI

This guy might be arrested as soon as his plane lands

For the purpose of clarity, l just pasted above what you said at the beginning that I reacted to, since you can't reason beneath the surface of sentences....you are trying to join issues by drowning the substance of the argument

Mugu, my response was to the part you said the white house cannot control the FBI.

Little boy, the White House is under the president.... who appoints the Attorney-General (AG), who is the Head of the Department of Justice (DOJ) and he or she serves at the pleasure of the President

The FBI Director is directly under the AG, as the FBI, being a federal law enforcement organization is one of the many organs that make up the DOJ.

Is your little brain following?

I hope so, good!

In law, there is a principle called "Nolle Prosequi" which means "no prosecution" and the office of the AG has the full powers to file prosecution against anyone or entity that runs foul of federal laws.

It is logical that since the FBI director, who is a political appointee of the president, and who reports to the AG, who in turn reports to the president, most matters of important national implications even in the US has been swept under the carpet for long even in previous administrations.

That is why James Comey, who owed his allegiance to AG Lauretta Lynch, refused to prosecute Hilary. Lynch serves (then) in a Democrat party government under Obama, and she also served as assistant AG in Bill Clinton''s administration from 1993 to 2000.

All these I am writtin now is to dismantle a simple line I said here, that: IF THE FBI IS SO INDEPENDENT, WHY WAS HILLARY NOT PROSECUTED? or at least a special council set up to look into her credibility issues...

Because Obama stopped it, I hope this is not rocket science to you!

Guy, common sense is not common, receive sense!

Am done with u, BYE!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by Ugosample(m): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
TheGreenLand:
U no live there again, na last night u come back?! Dis ugo sef! wink

cheesy
America and NIGERIA are not the only countries in the world bro
There are dozens of others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation / Proposed National Conference: A Case For Kwara State / 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.