Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

I Need A Wordpress Website Designer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Wordpress Website Designer (846 Views)

A Guide On How To Reduce The Downtime On A Wordpress Website / 9 Common Problems Of A Wordpress Website / Get A Wordpress Website Today For Your Business At An Attractive Rate (2) (3) (4)

I Need A Wordpress Website Designer by ultrarich: 7:49am On Nov 30, 2018
We are a new hosting services company. We are currently running a promo. We need a WordPress website developer to work with us from the comfort of your home. The developer will choose a template from our website and edit to our clients details. Salary: #20,000 monthly.

If interested, drop your number we will call you.

Re: I Need A Wordpress Website Designer by donsheddy1(m): 7:51am On Nov 30, 2018
ultrarich:
We are a new hosting services company. We are currently running a promo. We need a WordPress website developer to work with us from the comfort of your home. The developer will choose a template from our website and edit to our clients details. Salary: #20,000

Is it monthly or per job. I mean the salary?
Re: I Need A Wordpress Website Designer by ultrarich: 7:54am On Nov 30, 2018
Its monthly sir.
Re: I Need A Wordpress Website Designer by polimaf(m): 7:59am On Nov 30, 2018
#20k monthly. for how many jobs? reason most of our developers keep leaving the country.
Re: I Need A Wordpress Website Designer by donsheddy1(m): 8:06am On Nov 30, 2018
polimaf:
#20k monthly. for how many jobs? reason most of our developers keep leaving the country.
lol, I needed to ask my brother. You pay somebody 20k monthly for designing over 10 website with data and electricity bills attached to it, including insults that will follow if the person couldn't Meetup with their tight timeline. Nigerians and their...

Re: I Need A Wordpress Website Designer by ultrarich: 8:24am On Nov 30, 2018
Your own opinion. Na you eye e go be. For the fact that it can't work for you does not mean we don't have fresher that can use it as a form of resume building.
donsheddy1:
lol, I needed to ask my brother. You pay somebody 20k monthly for designing over 10 website with data and electricity bills attached to it, including insults that will follow if the person couldn't Meetup with their tight timeline. Nigerians and their...
Re: I Need A Wordpress Website Designer by ogunjobiolaide: 8:43am On Nov 30, 2018
Lets talk 08063718360
Re: I Need A Wordpress Website Designer by polimaf(m): 8:45am On Nov 30, 2018
donsheddy1:
It's pathetic. if it's 20k per job, that won't be bad tho. even though it's still small.
Re: I Need A Wordpress Website Designer by alexnurreo(m): 8:52am On Nov 30, 2018
Interested. Call or WhatsApp me on 07067890804.
Re: I Need A Wordpress Website Designer by hollyfat(m): 9:05am On Nov 30, 2018
ultrarich:
Your own opinion. Na you eye e go be. For the fact that it can't work for you does not mean we don't have fresher that can use it as a form of resume building.

I have actually fall for this resume building of a thing before, that was how I ended up developing a complete school portal on a salary of 10k per month.
Never again

Re: I Need A Wordpress Website Designer by realmidejohnson(m): 9:22am On Nov 30, 2018
FINALLY! I love that we developers are standing up to our rights now.

We keep offering premium services at ridiculous prices.

We give our intellect, Data, Time and Energy and still get paid peanuts? That has never been fair over the years.

You know the average amount it costs to even learn Web Design and be Certified??

I am a top developer in the space and I won't drop my number for ridiculous offers like this, even if I was an Intern. It's not encouraging and we need to fight against it.

Even Graphic Designers and Photographers charge higher because they have not devalued their ability.

Dear programmers, please let us find back our value.

One Love.

https://ayomidejohnson.com

Re: I Need A Wordpress Website Designer by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 30, 2018
ultrarich:
We are a new hosting services company. We are currently running a promo. We need a WordPress website developer to work with us from the comfort of your home. The developer will choose a template from our website and edit to our clients details. Salary: #20,000 monthly.

call/whatsapp 09066175881 highly interested
Re: I Need A Wordpress Website Designer by Raphael258: 9:37am On Nov 30, 2018
ultrarich:

Am interested
WHATSAPP:09033999727
Re: I Need A Wordpress Website Designer by sleamzy06(m): 9:56am On Nov 30, 2018
Re: I Need A Wordpress Website Designer by excanny: 10:58am On Nov 30, 2018
Call/WhatsApp 07030595988
Re: I Need A Wordpress Website Designer by KingThreatzz: 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
20k monthly then you collect jobs of 50k each. You must be used to slavery and you want to hang it on someone else.
If you're a good web developer and you sign up for this, you must be a fooool who don't know your worth
Re: I Need A Wordpress Website Designer by KingThreatzz: 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
realmidejohnson:
FINALLY! I love that we developers are standing up to our rights now.

We keep offering premium services at ridiculous prices.

We give our intellect, Data, Time and Energy and still get paid peanuts? That has never been fair over the years.

You know the average amount it costs to even learn Web Design and be Certified??

I am a top developer in the space and I won't drop my number for ridiculous offers like this, even if I was an Intern. It's not encouraging and we need to fight against it.

Even Graphic Designers and Photographers charge higher because they have not devalued their ability.

Dear programmers, please let us find back our value.

One Love.

https://ayomidejohnson.com

God bless you
Re: I Need A Wordpress Website Designer by kelechi2509: 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
ultrarich we have it

9 Proven Digital Marketing Tactics That Will Dominate 2019 / Who Will Teach Me Video(youtube) Seo / Is It Necessary To Register My Blog With CAC