Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Please Who Can Integrate Bulk SMS And Email Sender On A Wordpress Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Who Can Integrate Bulk SMS And Email Sender On A Wordpress Website? (899 Views)

I Can Integrate Any API Or Fix Any Issue In Your Php Script And Its Frameworks / Unlimited Email Sender Software [lifetime] / Email Sender To Millions Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Can Integrate Bulk SMS And Email Sender On A Wordpress Website? by tugrow(m): 11:21am On Feb 02, 2019
Please who can integrate bulk SMS and Email sender on a WordPress website?

Contact me 081-82581068
Re: Please Who Can Integrate Bulk SMS And Email Sender On A Wordpress Website? by ogunjobiolaide: 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
tugrow:
Please who can integrate bulk SMS and Email sender on a WordPress website?

Contact me 081-82581068
I can get it done for u at a very affordable Price, call/whapp 08063718360
Re: Please Who Can Integrate Bulk SMS And Email Sender On A Wordpress Website? by bedfordng(m): 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
you can get in touch for online bulk mailer setup. if you want a separate mailer installed on your server, I can get it done.

this comes with a feature to track your email campaigns such as tracking those who open or did not open the email and those who click or did not click the link in the email. with this, you don't need to send the campaigns to all contact in that list again since the features allows you to resend the email campaign to those who did not open or looks links only. I recommend this option than wordpress.

but if you still want to go with wordpress bulk mailer, I can still set it up.

as for bulk SMS, I can only setup SMS notification system on your site form or woocommerce e-commerce store which can be an opt-in form, contact form or woocommerce order.

this means if someone contact you via contact form, or any other form on your site, you will receive am SMS and also you can decide to enable the visitors to receive SMS too.

for woocommerce, once someone makes order on your store, you as admin receive instant SMS and also you can decide to enable instant SMS option for the customer too so they can receive instant SMS immediately they click the order button. this way you get to strike the deal immediately with the customer before they change their mind and it makes visitors or potential customer see you as a professional.

UPDATE: finally I just found a way to tweak and integrate sending of bulk SMS from wordpress site. with this, you can send bulk SMS directly from your wordpress dashboard. you can even send to your blog or site registered users , get notified when someone registered on your site and lots more.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help On Html News Article / How To Use Earning App In Any Country(gecko VPN) / Download Entertainment Blogger / Template

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.