Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Nigerians, Start Asking Questions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Start Asking Questions (1463 Views)

‘Don’t Wait Till Nigerians Start Stoning You’ – Primate Ayodele Tells Tinubu / Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter / Alhassan Ado Garba Hires Thugs To Attack Community For Asking Questions - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians, Start Asking Questions by adadike(f): 8:41am On Nov 30, 2018
Some days ago, news about the Boko Haram terrorists defeating Nigerian soldiers and with heavy casualty rented the air. it was rumoured that over 150 Nigeria soldiers lost their lives in the north east.
The soldiers that survived have boldly come our to let Nigerians know the true situation of things. it was gathered that the terrorists have superior fighting weapons and machines. Now , My question is this.
Where is the $1 billion security vote? How possible is it that the terrorists have superior fighting weapons than the NA? did the terrorists stole the I billion security vote? The soldiers are people's father's and husbands too, they are fighting to protect us , so we deserve to know. God bless Nigerians.
Add yours if you have any question.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Start Asking Questions by emmie14: 8:48am On Nov 30, 2018
Add what? Direct the $1bn question to APC. Sabo Dasuki remained in prison for the same reason.
Re: Nigerians, Start Asking Questions by eyescue(m): 9:40am On Nov 30, 2018
Truth is that even an unborn child in this zoo country has a thousand and one questions to ask, but unfortunately the truth is obvious but you can neither be told or tell
Re: Nigerians, Start Asking Questions by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
adadike:
Some days ago, news about the Boko Haram terrorists defeating Nigerian soldiers and with heavy casualty rented the air. it was rumoured that over 150 Nigeria soldiers lost their lives in the north east.
The soldiers that survived have boldly come our to let Nigerians know the true situation of things. it was gathered that the terrorists have superior fighting weapons and machines. Now , My question is this.
Where is the $1 billion security vote? How possible is it that the terrorists have superior fighting weapons than the NA? did the terrorists stole the I billion security vote? The soldiers are people's father's and husbands too, they are fighting to protect us , so we deserve to know. God bless Nigerians.

Re: Nigerians, Start Asking Questions by ChimaAdeoye: 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
adadike:

Nigerians don't care any longer. The $1 billion to fight Boko Haram is just one of many other slushed funds by these men in power.

The current regime knows this and has used all sorts of excuses to siphon money. They either ask for special funds from Senate, they borrow from China, or borrow from AfDB or from IMF or from World bank. Despite the unprecedented borrowing, they will still pilfer from our foreign reserves while swearing that they borrowed so that the foreign reserves would not be tampered with.

After this regime, Nigeria will have unsustainable debts that 90% of our national budget will be spent on servicing interests on these loans! Nigerians are still playing politics watching these reckless politicians wreck the country through irresponsible borrowing of funds that they end up looting anyway.

Re: Nigerians, Start Asking Questions by freethesheeple(m): 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
Direct your questions to President Abba Kyrian..His grave number is 001.
He has answers to ur question.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Start Asking Questions by Blackfire(m): 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
Southerners with there weird noise...
Re: Nigerians, Start Asking Questions by Rawhumper(m): 2:33am On Jun 03, 2020
Baby thats how The Country is, really sometimes i cry for those that dont really have any means to feed on cry...its a sad Situation in This Country and many People are leaving This hell but The politicians dont Care.

They believe that with Religion and tribalism in The Country there Can never be Revolution thats why they steal and loot without remorse.

But dont they know that they leave everything when they die,whats The essence of excess stolen wealth?

I sometimes get tired of pleasure and i pray to God everyday not to allow my soul to die in sin.

This Country isnt worth dying for,i really feel sorry for The Security personnel that lost their lives for The politicians to Keep on looting.

So sad.

adadike:

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Start Asking Questions by McStoic(m): 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2020
adadike:
Ada nne ekelekwa m. Biko iwu onye ebe, kedu mpaghara ala Igbo isi puta? Ewekwa la iwe. Achoturu m econtact gi.
Re: Nigerians, Start Asking Questions by adadike(f): 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
McStoic:

Ada nne ekelekwa m. Biko iwu onye ebe, kedu mpaghara ala Igbo isi puta? Ewekwa la iwe. Achoturu m econtact gi.
Ihiala Anambra state
Re: Nigerians, Start Asking Questions by McStoic(m): 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
adadike:
Ihiala Anambra state

Hmmm..... junior sister to Urualla in Imo State. I like your signature though. Seems you are also Ada Jesus? That's a six pointer if you ask me and it's the most interesting part!
Re: Nigerians, Start Asking Questions by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
adadike:
Pls are you doing fine oe'r there?
Kindly drop a message when you get this..
Re: Nigerians, Start Asking Questions by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
So you never heard? She is a victim of Unknown IPOB Gunmen , last time she emailed me she was in hospital asking me to pray for her.
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pls are you doing fine oe'r there?
Kindly drop a message when you get this..
Re: Nigerians, Start Asking Questions by NehemiahReturns: 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
GenBuhari:
So you never heard? She is a victim of Unknown IPOB Gunmen , last time she emailed me she was in hospital asking me to pray for her.
liar
Re: Nigerians, Start Asking Questions by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
How am Iying?
NehemiahReturns:
liar

(1) (Reply)

Who Designed The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? / Rivers APC Supreme Court Rulling: Tonye Cole Speaks / PDP Leads In Gwarimpa, Nyanya, Jikwoyi, Other FCT Towns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.