Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

I Am Not Wizkid Or Davido – Ex-project Fame Winner Olawale Ojo Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Wizkid Or Davido – Ex-project Fame Winner Olawale Ojo Speaks (558 Views)

Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" / Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Wizkid Or Davido – Ex-project Fame Winner Olawale Ojo Speaks by TheAfrikan: 8:52am On Nov 30, 2018
2013 Project Fame winner Olawale Ojo who made news a few months ago when it was revealed that he is now a cab driver has taken to Instagram to share more insight on his mental health journey.

2013 Project Fame winner Olawale Ojo who made news a few months ago when it was revealed that he is now a cab driver has taken to Instagram to share more insight on his mental health journey.

According to the talented singer, he has been through a lot and has had to go see a therapist to help with his mental state. Wale as he is fondly called added that he is coming out as a better act now and would love people to accept him for who he really is.

Talking on his mental health journey, he said;

I still cant make sense of it. At my lowest point, I gave an unfiltered interview and talked openly about my situation.

Like many people in Nigeria, things were dire. To make it worse, given my previous achievements, few wouldve expected it.

This spontaneous moment of vulnerability actually sparked something creatively and professionally. I have been creating some of my best work which very soon I can share with the world.

Money still no dey. But I dey see am around the corner.

Whats the lesson in all of this?

There is hope in vulnerability.
Read More: https://peptribe.info/read-blog/795

(1) (Reply)

What Isn’t Right With This Viral “honest” Photograph? / Man Reportedly Dies On 7th Round During Sex Competition In Lagos / Mercy Aigbe Reveals Where She Makes Her Millions From, Asides Acting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.