Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,914 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Ritualists Behead 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Remove Vital Organs (Graphic Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualists Behead 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Remove Vital Organs (Graphic Photo) (57043 Views)

Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) / Ritualists Murder Girl On Her Way To Church In Delta, Remove Vital Organs / Ekiti Ritualists Murder 78-Year-Old Widow, Drain Her Blood, Remove Vital Organs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualists Behead 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Remove Vital Organs (Graphic Photo) by Reeses: 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
Maybe i should put this building a house in Nigeria on a very long hold because i might not be stepping foot inside that country for a very long time say 30years.Nigeria is cursed.Bye

2 Likes

Re: Ritualists Behead 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Remove Vital Organs (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
So sad [sub][/sub]
Re: Ritualists Behead 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Remove Vital Organs (Graphic Photo) by yeman1(m): 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
Jesus! Those ppl looking for money in any way, you won't die where your clothe are shocked
Re: Ritualists Behead 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Remove Vital Organs (Graphic Photo) by harrison4791: 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
pls who can tell me why devil keeps on deceiving many people, u kill for money that u know u will not live forever here on earth and empty handed u came and so shall u go, I am really saddened reading this messagepls who can tell me why devil keeps on deceiving many people, u kill for money that u know u will not live forever here on earth and empty handed u came and so shall u go, I am really saddened reading this messagepls who can tell me why devil keeps on deceiving many people, u kill for money that u know u will not live forever here on earth and empty handed u came and so shall u go, I am really saddened reading this message
Re: Ritualists Behead 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Remove Vital Organs (Graphic Photo) by brojoshua: 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
He should be charged with 3 crimes - murder, ritual and cannibalism
Re: Ritualists Behead 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Remove Vital Organs (Graphic Photo) by seguno2: 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
Sirnuel:
This is what happens when you allow evil to grow. when this yahoo of a thing started everybody was cool with it, we celebrated and sang praises of them, because they where only duping white men. white men became cautious and they no longer had it easy, they all began to engage in all manner of unthinkable, and fetish things. We still said nothing and branded it yahoo++, its not our business since they where only using runs babes to plus up... but now nobody is safe. not your innocent little sister, not your wife, not your daughter, not even your mum... you all can enjoy the monsters you created.

Olu Maintain - Yahoozee
Re: Ritualists Behead 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Remove Vital Organs (Graphic Photo) by Ade3000yrs(m): 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
From Oghara to Jesse and the rest environs, these ritualist in disguise as yahoo plus are lurking almost everywhere in the remote area of Delta. These ritualist have been into this practise for over 40 years. I know of someone who was first associated with a mental case but taken to Jesse town for the needed care only to be later found dead & vital organs dismembered in the bushy area of the town for close to 3 decades now. Both the state government, federal & local government needs to sit up to answer & tackle a lot of security gaps & vacuum. Delta! Delta! Delta!
Re: Ritualists Behead 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Remove Vital Organs (Graphic Photo) by DateMynd44(m): 12:01am On Dec 01, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
Deltans always overdoing things. If there's any tribe who thinks so much of themselves it's Delta... that's why we chased u ppl out
who chased delta out?
Re: Ritualists Behead 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Remove Vital Organs (Graphic Photo) by DateMynd44(m): 12:03am On Dec 01, 2018
Ade3000yrs:
From Oghara to Jesse and the rest environs, these ritualist in disguise as yahoo plus are lurking almost everywhere in the remote area of Delta. These ritualist have been into this practise for over 40 years. I know of someone who was first associated with a mental case but taken to Jesse town for the needed care only to be later found dead & vital organs dismembered in the bushy area of the town for close to 3 decades now. Both the state government, federal & local government needs to sit up to answer & tackle a lot of security gaps & vacuum. Delta! Delta! Delta!
what's happening with delta state and ritualistic activities of recent? the state isn't safe anymore
Re: Ritualists Behead 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Remove Vital Organs (Graphic Photo) by StuccoWorks(m): 12:08am On Dec 01, 2018
Am i the only thinking Delta is up in the news for ritual killings lately?!!
Re: Ritualists Behead 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Remove Vital Organs (Graphic Photo) by DateMynd44(m): 12:09am On Dec 01, 2018
SEGLIZ:
this issue was being addressed on a thread before now some idiot beneficiary of this yahoo nuisance were busy defending yahoo+ blaming olosho for being a victim. from all observation this 12 year old is also an olosho I presume.
you're a real fool
Re: Ritualists Behead 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Remove Vital Organs (Graphic Photo) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 1:07am On Dec 01, 2018
What is going on in Delta and Edo? What is going on in Nigeria? Who are these heartless bastards killing people for stupid rituals? Instead of SARS and co to go around oppressing innocent people. Why not open up intelligent investigations and put undercover cops in the streets to weed out these Demons in human form.
Re: Ritualists Behead 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Remove Vital Organs (Graphic Photo) by jimcaddy(m): 1:09am On Dec 01, 2018
What's happening ehn. People no longer have a conscience. Now the desperation is so alarming.. Everyone wants to hammer by all means at all cost.
Re: Ritualists Behead 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Remove Vital Organs (Graphic Photo) by xpool(m): 4:01am On Dec 01, 2018
IiamDavid:

Please chat me on WhatsApp.
Give me price, first. If you can't forget it.
Re: Ritualists Behead 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Remove Vital Organs (Graphic Photo) by SEGLIZ: 7:41am On Dec 01, 2018
DateMynd44:
you're a real fool

I get your quantity, quality and size, but I no go give you bcoz if I give you e fit destroy you. you ain't up to the task, I know a handful of you the CLASS of E-BRATS that can't comprehend posts or comment hence unable to present a good defense or argument, but all you do is go around the net throw ten fingers joyously practicing your waka prowess like a toddler that you are.
idiot like you will call people fool's for no just reason, although, my kind of comment will hurt people like you bcoz truth does hurt. if you ain't in the act, you're sure then a beneficiary.
I ain't your match in terms of mud slinging so please no even come near me, I no dey mud slinging, I no sabi fight o kari your mumu wahala go front I beg..
Re: Ritualists Behead 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Remove Vital Organs (Graphic Photo) by babadigu(m): 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2018
embarassed
Re: Ritualists Behead 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Remove Vital Organs (Graphic Photo) by armyofone(m): 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
Sad....they refuse to understand that the white ones they were duping at that time are now cautious, smarter and enlightened about the whole 419 and yahoo thing. No amount of body mining can make anyone send you money. Illiteracy at the highest!!

Sirnuel:
This is what happens when you allow evil to grow. when this yahoo of a thing started everybody was cool with it, we celebrated and sang praises of them, because they where only duping white men. white men became cautious and they no longer had it easy, they all began to engage in all manner of unthinkable, and fetish things. We still said nothing and branded it yahoo++, its not our business since they where only using runs babes to plus up... but now nobody is safe. not your innocent little sister, not your wife, not your daughter, not even your mum... you all can enjoy the monsters you created.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Don't Worry, I Have Condoms" - Rapists Escapee Narrates / Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) / Benin Guys Who Kidnapped Young Boys & Had Sex With Them Nabbed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.