Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

BBNaija's Kemen and Ifu Ennada spark dating rumour (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Kemen and Ifu Ennada spark dating rumour (Photos) (405 Views)

Adut Akech: Runtown Sparks Dating Rumour With 20-Year-Old Black Australian Model / Kemen And Ifu Ennada Spark Dating Rumour / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija's Kemen and Ifu Ennada spark dating rumour (Photos) by FlirtyGist: 10:29am On Nov 30, 2018
Kemen and Ifu Ennada have sparked a dating rumour, following photos they both shared on their Instagram pages.

Ifu Ennada who shared a photo of herself in a night suit and Kemen’s sneakers in the background, wrote on Instagram;

How are you up so early after last night? You’re a hot engine. Let your happiness be your priority.

Kemen who also shared a photo with same background, tagged it ‘rare nights’. Here is the photo below;

Kemen and Ifu Ennada are being linked together, just after Ifu disclosed that she almost dated a guy with low esteem few months ago.

I am not dating anyone but I want a boyfriend. Honestly, the truth is that I want to date not because of the money but because I can take care of myself. I want to date because I need a companion. Sometimes I come back from work and meetings or sometimes it could just be some mental and physical work I’m doing in my house and I could just need some hug,” she said.

News from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/kemen-and-ifu-ennada-spark-dating-rumour

Lalasticlala

Re: BBNaija's Kemen and Ifu Ennada spark dating rumour (Photos) by FlirtyGist: 10:29am On Nov 30, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Today We Celebrate The Founder Of Feminism Mary Wollstonecraft [photo] / Photos: A Lone Bus Accidentally Rams Into Police College Wall In Ikeja / Davido Reveals His Godfather, The Man Behind His Success Story!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.