Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

3 Ghanaians arrested for subjecting suspects to jungle justice. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Ghanaians arrested for subjecting suspects to jungle justice. (27634 Views)

Adamawa: Police Charge 110 Suspects To Court Over Looting Of Warehouse / Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees / 20 Ghanaians Arrested For Beating A Police Officer To A Pulp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Ghanaians arrested for subjecting suspects to jungle justice. by czarina(f): 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
noble71:

Come to Lagos and massage me baby grin
Awka, Lagos, which one angry
Re: 3 Ghanaians arrested for subjecting suspects to jungle justice. by noble71(m): 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2018
czarina:
Awka, Lagos, which one angry
grin grin grin I shuttle both state dear.
Re: 3 Ghanaians arrested for subjecting suspects to jungle justice. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2018
Good news

For the sake of the innocents

Say NO to jungle Justice.
Re: 3 Ghanaians arrested for subjecting suspects to jungle justice. by Maxi3k(m): 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2018
Me I no understand dis type of punishment
Re: 3 Ghanaians arrested for subjecting suspects to jungle justice. by mechanics(m): 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
Good as they were arrested, they won't try that next time.
Re: 3 Ghanaians arrested for subjecting suspects to jungle justice. by Tapout(m): 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
even Ghana values her citizens unlike the alledged termite of africa ... What a shame sad sad

1 Like

Re: 3 Ghanaians arrested for subjecting suspects to jungle justice. by Topmaike007(m): 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ghana and Nigeria are the same,the only difference is Benin republic and Togo that separate us....
Re: 3 Ghanaians arrested for subjecting suspects to jungle justice. by sherif4owo(m): 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2018
daroz:
This is what should happen in a normal sane country.
Nigeria and Nigerians are in a big mess.

Dont be in a rush to cast Nigeria bad. Jungle justice is a crime in Nigeria too.
Re: 3 Ghanaians arrested for subjecting suspects to jungle justice. by PAQ(m): 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ghana loves her citizrns, good or bad. Justice must be served. Here in Nigeria, Justice na person name. No love lost for her citizens good and bad,

1 Like

Re: 3 Ghanaians arrested for subjecting suspects to jungle justice. by gidgiddy: 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
daroz:
This is what should happen in a normal sane country.
Nigeria and Nigerians are in a big mess.

True, not like the barbaric country where people think jungle justice is legal and justified
Re: 3 Ghanaians arrested for subjecting suspects to jungle justice. by czarina(f): 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
noble71:
grin grin grin I shuttle both state dear.
I see smiley
Re: 3 Ghanaians arrested for subjecting suspects to jungle justice. by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 01, 2018
If its our own country them go beat nonsense commot from their life & when they are at the point of death na tires & petrol go end am while the mad sadistic people of my country will be cheering & celebrating their inner darkness & frustrated souls...And not a single arrest will be made after the killing

I now believe Nigerians are the most wicked set of Africans... The things we enjoy doing to ourselves undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri / Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community / 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.